FOB 115/127k Camila 10/38k

Duca

22 minutes ago, mareeyan said:

Camila sold 65K pure sales in the first week that was with the pre-orders, the first week hype, a lot of promo etc. I mean what did you guys expect for her second week?

It’s crazy how low pure sales are :rip: even Taylor is struggling with an album released less than 3 months ago 

Whatefore... all the promo for her #1's trilogy just like Adele. Only Legends.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harranger

• DELE2125

• JonginBey

• umich

18 minutes ago, moonlight. said:

The Greatest Showman SNATCHING :clap3: 

its what it deserves :clap3:

31 minutes ago, mareeyan said:

Camila sold 65K pure sales in the first week that was with the pre-orders, the first week hype, a lot of promo etc. I mean what did you guys expect for her second week?

It’s crazy how low pure sales are :rip: even Taylor is struggling with an album released less than 3 months ago 

doing only 10k pure on your second week is kinda low when you currently have a #1 song, a discount, songs being

played a lot on radio...etc

also Taylor already sold 1.95M pure sales and is on her way to cross 2M, without any 'real hits',

I wouldnt use her as an example nnn.

Edited by State of Grace.

Wow FOB :clap3:

Considering that those were my predicted numbers last month for Camila first week originally this is impressive....next week is what we'll really see...if she falls below 20k next week.....frontloaded is the word of the day girls...

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, KetysandGagsSon said:

How is the industry living with these sales, is streaming really making money for them ? Given how hard Camila was pushed on Spotify and YouTube, what profit did they got from it ?

How they are paying their employees etc. ?

i mean since the internet went mainstream, most of the revenue went to radio (for songwriters) and other activities like touring, live performances, and endorsements. recorded music hasn't been very profitable for a decade. the industry is only recovering now, thanks to streaming actually bringing money back into the industry and recorded music.

58 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

doing only 10k pure on your second week is kinda low when you currently have a #1 song, a discount, songs being

also Taylor already sold 1.95M pure sales and is on her way to cross 2M, without any 'real hits',

I think it’s pretty low as well but I personally did not expect her above 15K pure considering the efforts pulled in the first week, some of her fans were buying 30 albums at once etc.  Is her album discounted? I saw they removed the discounts for her single though. 

Im not trying to say Taylor is not doing well, her album did sell more but I’m surprised it’s sort of stalling already, it’s just goes to show pure sales aren’t in a very good shape! I remember 1989 selling for weeks and weeks and weeks. Sure she doesn’t have a big smash to help but that didn’t stop Adele. Her SPS is cute though. 

Taylor really couldn't afford to keep Reputation off streaming, interesting to see that development really was necessary 

5 hours ago, M.R. said:

It's pretty obvious that her label bought the number 1 single and album.

If it's that easy, why did Epic not buy some chart positions for 5H or Zara's last eras? Why can't y'all accept that she has a successful and widely-liked song that led to people buying her album? :dies:

Taylor :rip: Camila :rip: Ed :rip: 

those pure sales are alarming omg. I know streaming is taking over but wow.

22 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Well that’s why we have SPS. Why do these things only supposed to effect pure sales in a non pure sales world???

On 1/23/2018 at 4:44 PM, Starkboy said:
  1. *Fall Out Boy (Island) 110-115k SPS, 104-109k Sales
  2. The Greatest Showman (Atlantic) 105-110k, 74-79k
  3. Ed Sheeran (Atlantic) 42-46k, 11-13k
  4. Camila Cabello (Syco/Epic) 37-40k, 9-11k
  5. Post Malone (Republic) 31-34k, 2-3k
  6. G-Eazy (RCA) 29-32k, 2-3k
  7. Taylor Swift (Big Machine) 27-30k, 8-10k
  8. Kendrick Lamar(TDE/Aftermath/Interscope) 27-30k, 4-5k
  9. Lil Uzi Vert (GenerationNow/Atlantic) 25-28k, 1-2k
  10. Bruno Mars (Atlantic) 23-26k, 4-5k
  11. Eminem (Shady/Aftermath/Interscope) 23-26k, 8-10k
  12. Huncho Jack, Travis Scott, Quavo (QC/CactusJack/Motown/GrandHustle/Epic/Capitol) 21-24k, <1k
  13. Imagine Dragons(Kidinakorner/Interscope) 21-24k, 6-7k
  14. Lil Skies (Atlantic) 21-24k, 1-2k
  15. Khalid (Right Hand Music/RCA) 21-24k, 1-2k
  16. Kodak Black (Atlantic) 18-20k, <1k
  17. Chris Brown (RCA) 18-20k, <1k
  18. *Kidz Bop 37 (Razor & Tie) 17-19k, 17-19k
  19. Sam Smith (Capitol) 17-19k, 4-5k
  20. *Lanco (Arista Nashville) 16-18k, 12-14k
  21. Demi Lovato (Hollywood/Safehouse/Island) 16-18k, 4-5k

*DEBUTS

Wow SPS really saved Camila’s ass lmao.

and what is happening with Taylor and Eminem? Weren’t they supposed to be selling way more albums than 8-10k for 2 months old albums? :rip:

Edited by Witnessed ET

BuzzAngle has Showman OST at #1 from 1/19-1/23, while HDD's building chart has FOB at 93k with 73% in.

Ofc I hope Showman takes it, but FOBs are pretty strong :gaycat4:

Looks like Zendaya is shaping up to be 2018’s IT girl instead :fan:

8 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Looks like Zendaya is shaping up to be 2018’s IT girl instead :fan:

She needs to drop an album to capitalize off it real quick.

OT: Demi :eek: If Tell Me You Love Me doesn't take off in the next three or four weeks, single no. 3 needs to be released.

40k is ok for camila 2nd week lets not forget she is already gold because of predebut streams from havana, nbts and real friends.

I....

Have never looked closely towards the bottom of these predictions.

<1K Sales within the TOP 20?!?!?! This is scary.

People need to stop giving Zendaya false hope of a music career. Personally i would put her voice amongst the weakest on the album. Its kinda forgettable. Totally overshadowed by Keala & Loren. They deserve a music career far more with their voices.

Camilas drop is no surprise. her overall pure sales total will prove to be pretty low in time. Her rabid stans achieved their mission.

10 minutes ago, BZZ said:

I....

Have never looked closely towards the bottom of these predictions.

<1K Sales within the TOP 20?!?!?! This is scary.

<1k sales within the top 10 last week with Lil Uzi Vert

1 minute ago, Florges said:

<1k sales within the top 10 last week with Lil Uzi Vert

I feel ill.

59 minutes ago, Cream said:

people need to get over physical sales being more important than streams

They are. :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.