• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Destiny

• FAN

• GiselleBeyince

8 hours ago, stevenisFADING said:

It should impact H100 chart credit tbh. Did Bey even add anything to it? I never heard it on radio and wouldn't have known it was a thing if I didn't visit this site.

Yes it was the bulk of sales for the weeks that it was credited at number 1.

yall are so tired.

6 hours ago, jonasha said:

Not Beyonce getting ghost credit....:gaycat5:

One second I use ghosts and suddenly the ghost is me. :gaycat5:

:deadbanana4: SCREAMING

1 hour ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

I don't think Top40 ever played the duet, right? What does top40 radio have against Bey this decade lol? I don't think it's as simple as her not doing enough traditional promotion. I'm starting to think she either pissed off someone at Clear Channel or Columbia records stopped footing the bill to push her singles to their potential. Only two lead top 10s since 2010! And one of them fell out of the top 10 quick. I don't know what happened in 2011 but something did. She wasn't even 30 yet when the 4 era started flopping hard and I remember her promoting the early singles a lot.

It's a good thing her career and stock hasn't been affected all that much by the attempted top40 radio shutout. 

I think that's when she fired Mathew as her manager.

29 minutes ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

Plus literally everyone goes off when Lemon plays. And it's smashing radio. Imagine asking where a song is on iTunes in 2018 :ahh:

Perfect Duet literally fell off after week one. I didn't care about the H100 because Billboard is a mess with those remix rules. And all of their rules really. But I was shocked they credited her for Radio Songs. I don't listen to a lot of radio but I have never heard the Duet. I haven't even listened to it myself so idk what Beyonce contributes (or doesn't). But it damn sure didn't contribute much to hundred millions Perfect has. The fact the Hive celebrates and mocks this behavior really matches the fraudulent natured rumors that Beyoncé suffers.

It literally didn't

It's stable WW on ITunes & on on demand streaming services

18 minutes ago, Armani? said:

It literally didn't

It's stable WW on ITunes & on on demand streaming services

It was out of T20 in week 2 and all the way out of T100 at one point as well. WW doesn't matter concerning Billboard charts. The original was already a smash, Beyoncé wasn't necessary besides them wanting to collaborate on something together. And get her a quick #1.

Just now, Rico Shameless v2 said:

It was out of T20 in week 2 and all the way out of T100 at one point as well. WW doesn't matter concerning Billboard charts. The original was already a smash, Beyoncé wasn't necessary besides them wanting to collaborate on something together. And get her a quick #1.

Whether you're talking about US Spotify or Us ITunes, that's false lmao

It didn't leave top 100 anything aside from Christmas.

9 hours ago, HumanitySector said:

So that means we're not counting Bey's #1? 

Oh well, sometimes you lose I guess
She got two more years

tumblr_n4y7dz8fGH1s64jz1o6_250.gif

She still went #1. Yall acting like this suddenly erases history

tumblr_n4y7dz8fGH1s64jz1o6_250.gif

I haven't read this thread so forgive me if this has been brought up, but why are some people saying that a version should have at least 50% for an artist to receive credit? What is the logic there? Imo it makes more sense to give an artist credit when, if it weren't for their version existing, the original song wouldn't be #1.

6 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Whether you're talking about US Spotify or Us ITunes, that's false lmao

It didn't leave top 100 anything aside from Christmas.

"It didn't leave top 100 anything aside from Christmas". Okay so that means it was out of the T100 at one point, like I said. Couldn't have been too stable if it could be pushed out of the T100. Like what did you quote me for? :deadbanana2:

Edited by Rico Shameless v2

3 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

I haven't read this thread so forgive me if this has been brought up, but why are some people saying that a version should have at least 50% for an artist to receive credit? What is the logic there? Imo it makes more sense to give an artist credit when, if it weren't for their version existing, the original song wouldn't be #1.

Because that was the rule imposed during 2011 when S&M featuring Britney hit #1 (remix accounted for >50% of digital sales, I believe the Billboard article also mentioned this), but when Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) went #1 with the help of a remix with Missy Elliott, the latter wasn't credited because the remix didn't represent more than half of the song's total digital sales that particular week. Billboard has always had problems with consistency, so I'm not sure why people still get up in arms about it. :cm:

Edited by highwind44029

4 minutes ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

"It didn't leave top 100 anything aside from Christmas". Okay so that means it was out of the T100 at one point, like I said. Couldn't have been too stable if it could pushed out of the T100. Like what did you quote me for? :deadbanana2:

That was on Spotify and that's not how it works :rip:  Dozens of christmas songs took over the chart for one day

Also it didn't fall out top 20 or 10 on Itunes after the 1st week.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about about.

7 minutes ago, highwind44029 said:

Because that was the rule imposed during 2011 when S&M featuring Britney hit #1 (remix accounted for >50% of digital sales, I believe the Billboard article also mentioned this), but when Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) went #1 with the help of a remix with Missy Elliott, the latter wasn't credited because the remix didn't represent more than half of the song's total digital sales that particular week. Billboard has always had problems with consistency, so I'm not sure why people still get up in arms about it. :cm:

Okay but I was asking why people think that SHOULD be the rule in the first place. 

Just now, family.guy123 said:

Okay but I was asking why people think that SHOULD be the rule in the first place. 

Because Billboard said so themselves. :cm:

Well, we need more emails so they remove her credit from the UNDESERVED weeks at #1.

3 hours ago, Timber said:

I think that's when she fired Mathew as her manager.

Yes, I know but him leaving didn't have THAT big of an impact did it? I mean negatively? I could see if he had some record exec level power that he could sabotage her with (see Mottola and Mariah in the early 00s) but he only had a bit of power so long as he was managing her.

Nah, it has to be something else.

Legend still got 5 weeks at #1 and you all will deal :fan:

1 hour ago, Blue Honeymoon said:

Well, we need more emails so they remove her credit from the UNDESERVED weeks at #1.

I think there are two problems:

1. The remix pushed the song to #1.

2. In some weeks (look at simmn’s predictions for its second week) Perfect’s chart points were THAT close to Rockstar’s, that it’s safe to say that it wouldn’t have gotten the top spot if it wasn’t for the remix’s additional points. 

Anyways, she got the #1, five weeks at that. But hit the keyboards if you like :fan: 

Edited by KingB®

The fact they removed her from credits :ahh: 

so beyonce went #1 and stayed there without falling, truly a legend Kiss It Better

I see no big deal. but hey. it's beyonce. as expected, atrl doing most, now this thread has 16 pages. lol

Just now, sadnews said:

I see no big deal. but hey. it's beyonce. as expected, atrl doing most, now this thread has 16 pages. lol

They really used the time of their days to actually EMAIL BILLBOARD. The dedication - and people still think all pop girls get equal hate. The OBHs are really something else.

The effort paid off - Kudos! :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.