• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Destiny

• FAN

• GiselleBeyince

Lol, it should've been this way since week #2, IDK why BB held it this long. Regardless she already got the #1 (fairly) that 1st week. I prefer the solo version anyway.

3 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

Her version is way better but ngl this is lowkey embarrassing for her and the Hive :skull:

How, she got the #1 hit :skull:

Maybe it's embarrassing to the Hive that live vicariously through her but I doubt Beyonce cares. Has she actually ever mentioned this song? An Instagram post? All the noise was coming from Ed Sheeran.

3 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

How, she got the #1 hit :skull:

Maybe it's embarrassing to the Hive that live vicariously through her but I doubt Beyonce cares. Has she actually ever mentioned this song? An Instagram post? All the noise was coming from Ed Sheeran.

I just mean your first #1 in a decade and you get removed from it :toofunny2:

And this alone 

After multiple weeks of the duet no longer contributing the bulk of its sales (or streams or airplay), only Sheeran is now credited

:toofunny3:

Edited by Mitchell

6 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

Her version is way better but ngl this is lowkey embarrassing for her and the Hive :skull:

Why? It's still top 3 on iTunes global chart. 

I cant at the Hive making fun of Rihanna snatching a 9-week #1 with Work and giving Drake all the credit when Beyonce is hopping on quick lil singles to nominally get a #1. Yall proud of a #1 with Ed Sheeran?

12 minutes ago, Weed said:

I guess those emails finally worked :clap3:

giphy.gif

I thought the song was garbage from day 1

I just wanted to see ATRL fume.

We had a good time though, didn't we? :'(

6 minutes ago, Beckeisha said:

I cant at the Hive making fun of Rihanna snatching a 9-week #1 with Work and giving Drake all the credit when Beyonce is hopping on quick lil singles to nominally get a #1. Yall proud of a #1 with Ed Sheeran?

Y'all are proud of a Samsung bought album and free streams, so why wouldn't we fine with a song that Bey pushed to #1 with 100k sales for her version. Rihanna stans can't come for anyone's credibility involving those things. sweetie. Have a seat.  

19 minutes ago, GiselleBeyince said:

Y'all are proud of a Samsung bought album and free streams, so why wouldn't we fine with a song that Bey pushed to #1 with 100k sales for her version. Rihanna stans can't come for anyone's credibility involving those things. sweetie. Have a seat.  

That Samsung deal gave away a million copies in the first day and only counted towards certification but not sales. That had no effect on how much longer ANTI spent in the Top 10. Needed Me lasted longer in the Top 10 than Beyonce’s last three top 10s total time in the Top 10 combined (Formation, Drunk in Love, and Sweet Dreams).

And since Bey is likely getting her credit removed we can say that Bey needed her last 4 Top ten singles’ cumulative time in the Top 10 to match Needed Me’s total time in the Top 10 (Needed Me’s 16 weeks) = Bey’s Perfect (5 weeks of credit) + Formation (1 week) + Drunk in Love (8 weeks) + Sweet Dreams (2 weeks)

Edited by Beckeisha

I literally never hear the duet version on the radio. And thank god because Bey ****ing ruined it. :rip:

10 minutes ago, GiselleBeyince said:

"Free streams"?

Really... In 2018 thats what we're calling it?

What do you think helped keep the song at #1 on the Hot 100 the past five weeks, Dumbas*? You think sales alone did that? :ahh:

Furthermore, the Samsung units have no bearing on the fact that ANTI is still best selling Female album released the last two years in SPS and overall album equivalents moved.

Edited by Lennox.

2 minutes ago, Lennox. said:

"Free streams"?

Really... In 2018 thats what we're calling it?

What do you think helped keep the song at #1 on the Hot 100 the past five weeks, Dumbas*? You think sales alone did that? :ahh:

Furthermore, the Samsung units have no bearing on the fact that ANTI is still best selling Female album released the last two years in SPS and overall album equivalents moved.

Again, thank god for free streams for those SPS. Album still hasn't reached 700k in SALES. Best selling my ass. Kiii

1 minute ago, GiselleBeyince said:

Again, thank god for free streams for those SPS. Album still hasn't reached 700k in SALES. Best selling my ass. Kiii

Deflecting, I see, and still unable to answer the question. LMFAO! 

2 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Seeing as her version was over 60% for the week it reached #1, there's no possible way to not count it as Bey's #1. :fan: Sorry boo.

Lmaooooooo they thought 

2 hours ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

who cares, Britney still has a solo #1 with Hold It Against Me

fzlJFaD.gif

And Beyoncé still has more #1s and more weeks at #1. If you didn’t care then why are you in this thread tenor.gif

based on kworb sales hierarchy each week, reverse chronological order:

solo, symphony, duet

solo, duet, symphony

solo, duet, symphony

solo, symphony, duet

65% solo, 35% duet

she did deserve that co credit like britney with s&m first week though.

Edited by fridayteenage

48 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

I just mean your first #1 in a decade and you get removed from it :toofunny2:

And this alone 

:toofunny3:

She still has the #1 though lmao

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.