• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Destiny

• FAN

• GiselleBeyince

Bey still doesn't care and has paid that song dust. No post about it on her Instagram whatsover! SHE DOESNT CARE! When Beyonce wants a global hit again, SHE will make it happen. Now move along, the Queen is busy working on the next best thing.

2 minutes ago, Juanito said:

Her credit should also be removed from the #1 

No it shouldn't. :skull: It was the reason it went to #1 in the first place. The original version was the reason it's stayed their for the last few weeks, but she's 100% deserving of the first week at #1. Sorry boo!

53 minutes ago, Beckeisha said:

I cant at the Hive making fun of Rihanna snatching a 9-week #1 with Work and giving Drake all the credit when Beyonce is hopping on quick lil singles to nominally get a #1. Yall proud of a #1 with Ed Sheeran?

Why do ya'll always speak this negatively against Ed Sheeran when he's more talented, more respected/acclaimed and is way bigger than your faves? :lmao: 

3 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Did you campaign for them to removed Britney from the "S&M" #1? Because this is the exact same situation.

They actually aren't.

S&M Remix only spent 17 days in the top 100 Of iTunes. A frontloaded flop

http://www.itunescharts.net/us/artists/music/rihanna/songs/sm-remix-feat-britney-spears/

Perfect Duet actually has decent longetivity regardless of what ATRL "thinks"

They should just pull her credit all together and be done with it. Her version alone didn't have nearly enough points to be #1 anyway. 

"After multiple weeks of the duet no longer contributing the bulk of its sales (or streams or airplay), only Sheeran is now credited"

I CANNOT at the self-shade.

What a mess? So does this count as two #1's for Ed? 

They should count all remixes towards the original version but the only time they should be allowed them to chart separate if they are completely sound different (ex. JLo remixes) or have all remixes chart separately.

16 minutes ago, FAN said:

They should just pull her credit all together and be done with it. Her version alone didn't have nearly enough points to be #1 anyway. 

It did

Seems you're misinformed. It sold more than the original and had more streams in its debut week

32 minutes ago, jane said:

Bey still doesn't care and has paid that song dust. No post about it on her Instagram whatsover! SHE DOESNT CARE! When Beyonce wants a global hit again, SHE will make it happen. Now move along, the Queen is busy working on the next best thing.

She paid to be in the song to get the #1 :fan: 

Sometimesyoulosegif*

i don't get why did they credit it for four extra weeks i get the first week since it was most popular one, but why rest of four and then suddenly stop it now :skull:

She ruined the song and made one of the few Ed songs I like unlistenable so good. :michael:

1 minute ago, Blok said:

Sometimesyoulosegif*

What is ATRL's obsession with making up lies in order to bait people? :skull: You know full well that she didn't pay to be on the song, so what's the point in lying?

5 minutes ago, Blok said:

Sometimesyoulosegif*

Ed asked her.

She has a five week #1 single

#1 in 2017 and 2018

40 weeks at #1 as a solo artist, 58 weeks total.

What did she lose again? :lmao:

A song thats about to fall to #2 :fan: 

Edited by PULSE.

2 hours ago, KingB® said:

It’s a thread to shade Bey, so... :cm: 

I'm genuinely surprised in finding this messy thread still open :deadbanana:

10 minutes ago, Armani? said:

It did

Seems you're misinformed. It sold more than the original and had more streams in its debut week

You need airplay to top the Hot 100, which the duet didn't. Miss me with the misinformed bull**** if you don't know how the charts work.

1 hour ago, Weed said:

I guess those emails finally worked :clap3:

OMG

4 minutes ago, FAN said:

You need airplay to top the Hot 100, which the duet didn't. Miss me with the misinformed bull**** if you don't know how the charts work.

Perfect Remix ousold and out streamed Perfect in its debut week

You apparently don't know how the charts work.

You don't need airplay, you need enough points to top the chart. A song can theoretically top the charts with only digital sales & zero streaming, zero radio. Vice versa.

6 minutes ago, FAN said:

“Plus, as the duet version accounts for 63 percent of the song's total sales for the week, Beyoncé has been added on the Hot 100 (and related charts) as a co-lead artist on "Perfect." (For chart purposes, both versions of "Perfect" contribute to the song's singular listing on the Hot 100.)”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.billboard.com/amp/articles/columns/chart-beat/8063597/ed-sheeran-beyonce-perfect-billboard-hot-100-number-one

Only one who’s misinformed is you cupcake. 

Edited by PULSE.

Just now, Armani? said:

You don't need airplay. A song can theoretically top the charts with only digital sales & zero streaming, zero radio. Vice versa.

But you're missing the point. Beyonces version with streaming + iTunes didn't have enough points to top the Hot 100. She needs the sales/streaming/airplay from the original to get there. That's all I'm saying 

1 minute ago, Armani? said:

You don't need airplay. A song can theoretically top the charts with only digital sales & zero streaming, zero radio. Vice versa.

BUT the Duet didn't have enough sales or streams to top the HOT100 without AI.

Just now, PULSE. said:

“Plus, as the duet version accounts for 63 percent of the song's total sales for the week, Beyoncé has been added on the Hot 100 (and related charts) as a co-lead artist on "Perfect." (For chart purposes, both versions of "Perfect" contribute to the song's singular listing on the Hot 100.)”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.billboard.com/amp/articles/columns/chart-beat/8063597/ed-sheeran-beyonce-perfect-billboard-hot-100-number-one

Only one who’s misinformed is you cupcake. 

https://m.imgur.com/S6AVQF5

Appears as this you didn't read my original post! Take a second before you @ me next time! 

1 minute ago, popboi__ said:

BUT the Duet didn't have enough sales or streams to top the HOT100 without AI.

Thank you. :deadbanana: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.