Drag Race All Stars | Our first (and last) ALL STAR!

Citrus

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Citrus

• Buddy!

• Vulnicura

• Tsareena

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Citrus said:

Tic Tacs posted later tonight!

Me straight up LYING like this, I'm sorry girls! Moonchild and I had a movie marathon and I made buffalo chicken dip.

f0bEAUL.png

Episode 8 - The Finale

Lunch with Gladys 

2014-04-22_11_58_41.gif

Hi, Gladys, dear. Take a seat and let's chat!

OorZDtO.gif

1. You just came off of a Top 3 placement in Season 04, which was no easy feat to achieve. What made you want to compete so immediately again?

When talk about All Stars started to pop up during I believe Top 4 or Top 3, I was adamant about not doing it because I was still in the thick of Season 4 and obviously feeling exhausted. This game is a giant time sink and I was hesitant on jumping back into the fray, especially with my job. I'm not about to start a pity party or act like I have some high-end grueling job, but I do work 35-40 hour weeks, which doesn't give me as much time as I'd like to work on an entry. I was also hesitant because I felt that I had a lot of expectations to live up to since I had just made the finals so recently, and would I be able to replicate that or improve even further. A lot of the girls encouraged me to try it and give it a chance. Faye, in particular, said that I would miss the game by the time casting came around, and she ended up being right.

I really did miss playing after a couple of weeks passed. It had been so ingrained into my daily life and routine, and as the only real creative outlet and release I currently have, as well as the community I’ve become a part of, I honestly felt bored without playing. I did feel like I had unfinished business, that I really wanted to push myself further, and that I did. The thing that made me most nervous was where I’d place and how I’d do. Although, I was always confident I would make it far again, if not return to the Top 3. What got me through Season 4 was my dedication and stubbornness. I do think of myself as Chanel’s perfect match in how we’re both unhealthily obsessed about this forum game, so I knew that passion and drive would be an asset yet again.

2. You're the only drawing queen to make it to the finale! How do you think your drawing has changed between your seasons?

Firstly, I’m so happy to have been in a season with Carbon and Colleen. Carbon, in general, I find to be an inspiration. She is just a genius and sets a high standard for all that she does. She and I share similar reference points and inspirations (namely video games and anime), but her looks err more on the side of fashion and dark, while my looks are usually more quirky and bubbly. Meanwhile, Colleen served high-fashion with her runways and totally earned the Top Toots she consistently snatched. I learned a lot from seeing each of their runways, and they provided me with a healthy sense of competition, wanting to up my game so I can match the highs they constantly reach.

Since Season 4, I have definitely gotten better with my anatomy in general. My eyes, hands and especially feet are so much better. Anatomy is even harder than you’d think it would be, and bad anatomy can really make a look turn out wonky. Looking at my first few runways to now, and seeing the improvement of my mug alone, feels like an accomplishment. This season I came in polished to a degree. Beyond that, I’ve managed to develop my own eye for fashion as well as my creative mind. My looks were stronger overall, both in concepts and execution. When the season began, I considered toning down my coloring for time because it is a long process, but I think that at least to me, one of the strongest aspects of my drawings is my use of color and shading. I really try to make an effort with each look, no matter the end result, and I think the use of color is what really brings my looks to life.

3. What was the most difficult part of competing in All Stars? How did it compare to your time in Season 04?

Me being overly dedicated to this game was a double-edged sword. I knew that with placing Top 3 last season, I would have a lot of eyes on me and how I’d do. I didn’t know anyone last season, nor did I really know anything about the history of this game or Drag Race in general. After meeting such great people and having to go back to competing with them and getting judged by them was tough. I talked about this to some of the girls in private, but the reason why I take this game so seriously is because of my background. I was an overachiever in school with grades, I was an arts major. Stuff like this is what I yearn to do in my future. And I’ve gotten used to the feeling of being completely outclassed by my peers in all aspects and never getting my chance at success. Season 4 was really me slowly immersing myself back into the world of the arts after choosing to leave it behind for so long. It helped to bring confidence back into myself. So to go back into this season, be judged for my work which I do take personally, by people that I now consider close friends, and then not be able to succeed on my own merits has been a hard blow.

I’ll be the one to say it; I don’t believe that the call out chart reflects the work I’ve put in this season.I believe I deserved another win, and I don't feel like that is obnoxious or delusional of me to state. Pea was and is very gracious about our win together, but although I did come up with the concept of two items for that challenge, Pea wrote that entire thing herself. And I know that my runways were not a super-huge factor in determining that win. That single win is not all I have accomplished in my time here. Which brings me to this next point. And I have to preface this by first saying: Chanel is truly deserving of her success this season. With all of the disrespect and **** she dealt with every season (including the rate) both as a contestant and a host despite being so integral to what this game is now, she is more than deserving of praise. But do I think she should have won four out of six total challenges this season? Absolutely not. And the keyword here is should, I am not saying that these wins were undeserved.

Her Snatch and Ball wins are uncontested, but I firmly believe I should have won either the theatre or the horror challenge, plain and simple. To hear that I was predicted by every single judge to win the theatre challenge before the season even began, and to see literal screenshotted receipts of the judges living for me during the horror challenge and how it sounded like I was going to finally win, and then not win either was extremely demoralizing and hurtful. And I guess I don’t have anyone to blame but myself. For playing too hard to win and prove myself, for gassing myself up, for maybe not trying harder even though I tried my damn hardest, my losses fall on me. But to feel like I got so close to earning wins and then didn’t sucked. And so I don’t understand some of the disappointment I saw in Carbon’s exit. I have no hard feelings to anyone who quit, I completely understand why they would and I respect them for putting themselves first. But in Carbon’s case, seeing the same person dominate two-thirds of the competition, especially in the latter half of an already shortened season with no way plausible way of catching up, who can be mad at her for not wanting to continue and put herself through those difficult circumstances?

Like last season, I ended up flying under the radar. I feel like the attention was placed on other girls more than it was me, and I can look no further than the comments in the thread, specifically when the Top 3 was formed. I did and still do feel invisible next to a behemoth like Chanel and a Cinderella-story like Stone. I do feel slighted, underappreciated, and underestimated, but again, I don’t really have anyone to blame but myself for not being memorable or a standout. This whole situation and season has been way heavier emotionally than it was last season. I got desperate for validation of my art that I don’t get in real life, as well as acknowledgment for my hard work, but I feel like I didn’t get what I was looking for. But maybe this is just a case of not seeing the forest for the trees, because I am aware of the positive reception from the judges in the critiques, and for that I’m thankful. I just wish I got an official reward for it. So I guess to summarize: in Season 4, I played for fun. But in All Stars, I played to win, and that ended up both hurting and helping me.

4. In Season 04, you were seen as one of the most supportive and kindest girls. Do you think All Stars queens were as welcoming and supportive as your sisters from last time?

Absolutely, if not more so. I had the pleasure to know the majority of this cast before the competition fully began, so I already felt at ease because I was surrounded by friends. Kunty and ***** were gone in a flash so I didn’t really get to know them that well. But it was so great to have Melanoma and Colleen back, I love the work they put out, and we talked and shared ideas constantly while they were still here. Having so many Season 4 girls with me definitely helped me feel comfortable in the beginning.

I was very excited to get to know Pixel, and she was just a joy. I felt like we hit it off very quickly, she is so nice and funny, and I loved sharing ideas with her. Despite her tapping out, I applaud her for the hard work she did put in and giving this game a try, there's no one else like her and we need a queen like her. Conversely, I was very nervous to get to know Pea. Not only is she a legendary contestant and judge, but she totally wasn't here for me in the Season 4 episode she guest judged as well as the rate, and she tanked me in both. Working with Pea in the challenge was such a great experience. She’s a workhorse, but still so gracious and humble, and it was nice to see a little glimpse into who she is. Carbon and I might be long lost drag-sisters, because not only do we share similar talents, we share similar neurosis as well. I’m just obsessed with Carbon overall, I think her entries were the ones I looked forward to the most each week. And to be honest, she was the girl I was most excited to see back and she delivered in spades. It was great to become her friend and have her this season, it wouldn’t have been the same without her.

Now, Chanel and Stone became my friends during and after Season 4, and we’ve only gotten closer this season. Both were my confidants and my rocks this season. Stone was the first friend I made in ADR, randomly messaging me about Snatch Game where we connected super quickly and hit it off right away. I knew she was hesitant to join this season, but I’m beyond proud of what she has managed to accomplish. I always knew she had it in her to really wow us, and to withstand the bull**** life threw at her the past couple of months, as well as the shade in the thread throughout the season, she has proved every single person wrong and defied all expectations. She is one of the closest friends I have made in this game, and I’m forever thankful. And I don’t have enough words in my vernacular to talk about Chanel. She has been immensely supportive. She has been my shoulder to cry on and an ear to listen to me vent constantly, and I was hers many a time. I’m not sure I could’ve survived this season without her unwavering love. She has been a mentor, helping me hone my fashion. We built each other up, helping each other try to put out the best entries we could and keeping each other somewhat sane. The cast, in general, has been so courteous and sisterly. And I know that it makes it boring from a viewer’s perspective because of the lack of drama, but I’m grateful because it made a stressful and tense game a little easier to manage. It is beyond an honor to be in the Top 3 with Chanel and Stone, I adore them both with all of my heart. And if nothing else, I’m glad to have played this game for the two seasons I have because I have made some truly irreplaceable friends.

5. Is there anything you wish you could do-over?

I mean, I could say plenty of things. Maybe I’d start with my two worst entries, Sissy that Lipsync and the Movie Ball. And there are so many details and little nitpicky things I could choose to fix or change. However, right now I don’t really think I would change anything. I was, and am, proud of every single entry I handed in this season, and I know I gave everything I could give with each challenge. Every week helped me grow even stronger and fiercer, and I managed to go above and beyond what I thought I ever could do. I don’t think I could've or would’ve done anything differently. No matter what, I feel the dice would most likely fall in the same direction they have and are going to, so I’m at peace with whatever the results may be. I don’t regret anything I’ve put out, I simply regret how people took it and judged it. But that’s on them, not me. I managed to survive this season, and I hope I’ve managed to prove to everyone else what I’ve proved to myself: I am 1000% an All Star.

6. Do you have any questions for me, dear?

1) Was I (or anyone else) ever truly neck and neck with Chanel in the theatre challenge and the horror challenge like I was led to believe, or did she honestly steamroll every single round like the call out chart implies?

You'll see the exact results after the winner has been crowned, but you were very much neck and neck with her, score wise. Although rankings established a clear number 1 in both challenges, there was a less than 5-10 point gap if I remember correctly. Chanel certainly steamrolled the Sissy and Ball challenges, but I'll have more to say about that once full scores are revealed.

2) With all of the quits (official and unofficial) and the “bad ratings”, are you disappointed in how this season turned out? Do you think you could have done something differently in any area?

I think I was way overconfident thinking we could do an All Stars season this early - we should've done it two or three seasons from now so we had a bigger contestant pool. I think ratings were lower because, for most of you, this wasn't fun and exciting because it wasn't new. You've all been through this before, so you were here to prove something as opposed to exploring and having fun with your drag personas. Perhaps if I had made challenges that were a little less, well, challenging, then we could've had a more fun time. As for the quits, pretty much all the quitters were people I saw being eliminated early anyways (except for Pea, and Hug/Carb if you count those as quits).

3) Is there any specific girl that you wish had been a part of this cast?

Would've loved to see Harajuku Fuqyu/whatever her name is now and Lola Cabezas. Lola would've been in the finale, for sure.

4) Did I meet, exceed, or fall short of the expectations you had for me this season?

You certainly exceeded them! I originally had you pegged as the Top 4/5 elimination at the ball because I anticipated Carb, Colleen, and Chanel all being in (and they all tilt more toward the editorial fashion while yours is slightly more animated). However, you proved me wrong by outlasting all the other "fashion" girls and being the 2nd place in practically every week after your low. You really exhibited the same characteristics that I loved in Season 04, the chief being that you weren't afraid to face your criticisms head on and push through regardless. You really dd that, even when it felt unrewarded.

5) What was the Top 5 challenge that we ended up skipping? What were some other challenges that were left on the cutting room floor, if any?

EDIT: Found them! There were actually three or four challenges that were cut. Here are a few descriptions:

Week 2: Top 9 - Economy Ball

May change this bc I think they'll hate it lol. 

1. Frugal Fashion (outfits for the poor girls)

2. Rich Bitch Couture (money money)

3. Economist Eleganza Extravaganza (I'm going to assign them each an economist and give them a bunch of keywords/info about their economic theories, they design outfits inspired by those).

Week 3: Top 8 - Making a Champion

The girls will pair up and makeover each of you winners as their drag daughter. The makeover will emphasize the two girls merging their styles.

Week 6: Top 5 - Sell Yourself

Like the Season 04 branding challenge on steroids. They design an entire online store, with at least 8 items for sale? Open to other ideas.

I still would've LOVED to see the Economy Ball because I love abstract challenges (The Book Ball was a ****ing slay).

6) Have you been saving money for our trip to you-know-where? (Name withheld for security reasons, and also if you happen to be planning any posthumous All Stars Promo.) Since we both know Chanel will be busy trying to get into Stone’s pants the whole trip, do you have any ideas or plans for a date between you and me?

BITCH, thanks for reminding me! I need to figure that **** out ASAP. I have three jobs right now but I'm mainly saving to pay my rent in advance all summer since I'll be international fish for quite a while. Luckily I have a few academic scholarships that should have some leftover coin. :fan: 

Also GAG at you believing Chanel is gonna save money for this. Bitch will see a $400 vomit colored fur and blow it all.

• ATRL Moderator

The way I thought Gladys was a middle-of-the-pack queen but then she snatched my #1 rank three weeks in a row :jonny4: A talented queen!

Queen, I remember when we thought she was a filler queen at the beginning of S4 :rip:

f0bEAUL.png

Episode 8 - The Finale

Lunch with Chanel

2014-04-22_11_58_41.gif

Hi, Chanel, dear. Take a seat and let's chat!

OorZDtO.gif

1. You're the OG runner-up, and you haven't competed in over three seasons. Do you think being from the first season (which is admittedly quite different from the others) helped or hurt you?

I wouldn't say that the season I competed on necessarily affected how I would compete in the future. It's not as simple as "did it help or hurt you"; to some extent, it helped, since I could prepare myself for what level of competition I would face this season (though, that alone is more complex since some alleged frontrunners decided to drop like flies). I don't think that my creativity, my abilities, my influences and references, and my drag, are hindered by whatever season I was on. I've always been a capable gal, and the things I've accomplished here on All Stars are all the evidence of that.

2. You've been a permanent judge, host, and co-host. What was it like going from that position of power to being judged by the people you once judged?

Well, as you know, I was rather eager to be a judge; I'm a very opinionated person, and I'm not afraid to let others know what my interpretation or response to any piece of work may be. I didn't necessarily get a power rush from being a judge or a host, but it felt rather validating to know that my opinions were being taken seriously, that they could contribute to the future of ATRL's Drag Race. Now, being back in the position of a competitor, one would expect for me to be vulnerable, for me to feel nervous about being analyzed and critiqued. But to be honest, I haven't been so nerve-wracked as I would've expected myself to be. The panel is composed almost entirely of people whose taste I trust, because I supported them being there. The winners of seasons 2-4 were all the ones I personally had chosen to win each season, and though I'm not single-handedly responsible for allowing them their titles, I had some degree of faith in them, and the entirety of the panel, as much as I had faith in myself, and thus, I never suffered the fear that almost all competitors here do of, "Oh, my god, I don't know what the judges want!"; though I'll elaborate more on question four. I went into All Stars confident, with a vision, with a strong sense of identity, and a craft that I knew I could harness and apply to every challenge. Of course it was a risk to compete again, but I never doubted myself in this position.

3. What has been the biggest challenge for you in All Stars? 

Trying to keep this shitshow alive. With girls quitting and the audience running for the hills, I'm surprised we even have a finale here.

4. You are very close to a lot of the judging panel (and there are rumors you even met up with one in real life for a drug-fueled weekend). Do you think you've had an unfair advantage this season?

As I mentioned in a previous question, me being a judge and a host allowed me to help mold the future of the panel that would be here for All Stars. I didn't do this intentionally; I never went into a season thinking "If I do All Stars, who do I want there on the panel to judge me?" But, even with multiple friends on the panel, I never once thought that I could get away with sub-par work because of my relationships with them. Even after trampling through a gay bar strip with rum and formaldehyde in my veins with one of those members, I knew that my work would still have to speak for itself. Bias is something that's always to be worried about in this game, since many have made claims of it almost every season, but I trust every one of the panel members to make good decisions, regardless of if they benefit me or not. There were a couple times were I was curious as to how some girls were judging, because I didn't think that Chanel's macabre glamour would be to everyone's taste. And I was proven right to question that-- at least one panel member, if not more, admitted to preferring another girl's work simply because it lined up more with her personal style than what she considered a stronger piece of work. Yet, that inclination did not win out in the end (at least, not in the challenge results; who knows what stunts may be pulled this week), and my anxieties are laid to rest yet another week. But even if I may be close to almost all members of the panel, the intricacies and nuances to their judging has always kept it a fair game.

5. You had quite the storyline in Season 01, going from confident and arrogant to insular and insecure in a flash. In All Stars, you've presented a much more cohesive version of who Chanel DiAngelo is. What has changed between Season 01 and All Stars? What has been the best part of returning to the competition for you?

I suppose quite a bit of me has changed. Season 01 Chanel was still a bitch, and still coated in all kinds of not-quite-irony and a glitzkrieg of emotion, and while much of that is still there, I think I've learned how to carry myself, how to do what's necessary to prove who I am and what I'm capable of without necessarily fighting with everyone. Of course, there are still some tussles here and there; some disagreements that can be handled with some bitching and bantering. But the important part to realize, is that these are all facets of myself. Chanel, as an extension of who I am, has always been multi-dimensional, because she's human, she's emotional, and even if she covers all her despair in diamonds, there are plenty of sides to see and tricks to turn. Season 01 Chanel wouldn't have confessed her proclivity for the gothic, and thus, was frequently seen as shallow (a claim that some morons may still try to make), but the raw emotion, the power that it surged through her bones and out through her entries, is still very much here today. Season 01 came at a time where I had little to nothing to find value in, no place for proper creative output, no place to find any way to express myself, and while the end result was not one I was happy about, I learned enough about myself, and about the people I found in the game that I now love, to keep me alive. And now, All Stars came at a time when I couldn't be more myself. I'm firm in my identity, in who I am and what I can do, and it's only right that the game has played out as it has for me. The best part about returning is to demonstrate all of that, to show that me performing the best on my original season was not a fluke, and to prove many doubters or haters alike that may have thought I was all cattiness and no talent very, very wrong. ATRL's Drag Race has always been a place to create, to flesh out the ideas and energies I have bouncing around my head between limbo lines of turbulent feelings, and though I've frequently gotten swept up in the sheer competition of things, it's always a delight to dominate a challenge, feel proud of the work I've done, and still be rewarded for it afterwards. It's been fun to play again, because after the devastating loss in the season 1 finale, I think I've proven that I haven't burned out, and that I won't. It was inevitable that Chanel would join the winner's circle, I feel, and while this may play as a simple rite of passage, it's one I've poured my emotional being into, and something I haven't come by easy. It's all been a delight, even the wretched parts, because I enjoy the reality of that all, of the sheer tangible emotional resonance that the different sides of life has to offer.

6. Any questions for me, dear?

I'm curious to hear what results you were expecting throughout the season, and how the actual results compared to that. I'm also curious to what you thought of the judges' panel, how well they were doing their jobs, and what you would've liked to see done differently throughout the entire game. I know some minute details to the answers to these questions, just because we talk so frequently, but I'd love to hear how you would poise those answers for the public.

Aside from the quits/give-ups, nothing horribly unexpected happened. At least, relative to how I ranked. For the most part, my rankings were usually how things ended up (by consensus!).You'll definitely see in the score reveals that there were two or three "camps" of judges this season. There wasn't any collusion or anything like that to my knowledge, but I certainly tended to feel similarly about entries as another judge, and judges X and Y also tended to align with one another, etc. I think the panel did a fabulous job, really. We had all 6 for the majority of the rounds, which is super rare. I do wish I had been a more involved/better host (I got burnt out just like y'all), but overall, I'm happy with this season because the quality of entries was off the charts.

To chime in - I do not think you have undeserved wins because your entries had faults or anything of that nature. I think you've done extremely well in the season and I am happy with whatever the result. I personally agree with a lot of what Gladys talked about, since she and I are more alike in terms of run/score, in that, when someone is given 4 wins with 3 of them being consecutive, the only conclusion I can really draw is that: you've done so exceptionally well that there is no obvious choice but to give you the win, or everyone else was so exceptionally poor that you were the only logical winner. Neither feels like the correct answer. It feels incredibly invalidating and demotivating to have a perception where you really don't have any sort of chance to be a competitive threat.

I don't really want to invalidate people's feelings. Chanel got 4 wins and that's very amazing. Her entries were very very good. I think my entries were also quite good to the point where I could and should have contested some wins, and I'm sure Gladys feels the same. I have tried to not sour my feelings about the season and not feeling I should have done better, and just accept that I think I did some really cool runways and ideas.

I don't agree with others that growth and surprise is more important than expected solid work.

tumblr_mwz6dwtxu31qfvwk9o1_r1_250.gif

54 minutes ago, CHANEL™ said:

The first part relates to the conversations Citrus and I have about how no one really likes a front-runner, I suppose. I don't think everyone did so poor, but we're peers, so I wouldn't say I'm above you guys. I know what you mean by saying you want to have a fighting chance in this thing when giving your all in a competition; people said the same thing on season 3 when everyone was certain that Tangerine was the winner long before that actually happened. It comes down to what purposes we are hoping this game will serve for us. There's many more ways than I'll list, but some people are here to compete, some people are here to create, some people are here to enjoy one another and what happens in this thread (even if that includes some drama; I'm sad we didn't get much of this last bit, but I enjoyed my sisters). I think that everyone would be their happiest when appreciating this place as a showcase. I think I should win, even if I also think just saying that makes me a bit of a bitch, but that doesn't mean that you guys did not provide quality work and weren't fierce competitors?

I would agree with Gladys (and you as well, I assume) that the chart runs don't always represent what works people made-- her not having a solo win doesn't mean she didn't write an impressive musical and gag-worthy material for her Tales from the Orchard, her ball (which people kept dragging for some reason), or her final entry this week; the same has always applied to you. Like, aside from the ball or STSG (since these were the ones I saw mentioned), it's not as if my challenge wins declared that I was lightyears ahead of you guys (and even then, I don't mean to say that my ball or STSG entries said that; I just mean rankings-wise); the HIGHs of the chart aren't consolation prizes saying "well you were there, yes!", they're saying that you guys did good and goddamn well, which I believe. I don't know; I wish I had a better uplifting point but it's just that I think you guys did awesome, impressive, and remembered things, but I recognize the validity of your guys feelings here.

Cool, this is a really leveled headed response. Thanks. You little ****. 

My over exaggerated Stone comments are just for fun. I do like her, but since everyone doubts her/shades her, I had fun with rubbing it in. I don't think anyone saw it coming so its cute. It wasn't an indication of how I rank you guys or a "oh Stone is my 1st or 2nd option, I'm rooting for her". So it wasn't my intention to make it seem like you Gladys were just an extra in the top 3. I like all three of you at the same level and have no preference. The only all star contestant I would have a bias for to give them my win is Pea, and that's because I love her. It would be like Drip not voting for Hug on s3.

Besides that Chanel did definitely deserve all her 4 wins and not to undermine anyone, but she was the clear winner in all 4 in my opinion. Y'all were close but she went the extra mile. The level this competition brought is high, so it wasn't because y'alls entries weren't good. It's just that Chanel overachieved. So you shouldn't feel bad. I do get how it's demotivating when you see your competition win and your chances getting slimmer. But that's just the name of the game and we have to be as fair as possible and not deprive her of deserved wins because she's slaying too much. 

Pleased my attempts to shake the table and start discourse kinda worked! :clap3: 

Again, I'm glad there's no drama or hate between us and we can talk about this stuff since it's been brewing for a long time. I felt more emotional when the Top 4 results came out, but it's been weeks since then so I've cooled off. :skull: But I still wanted to air my feelings out so you all could get a sense of what's been going on with me internally because I'm usually quiet and non-confrontational in here. I needed to get that all off my chest, and I relieved that you all have been receptive and understanding, my biggest fear was sounding like a bitter and ugly betty. And thank you girls for the love, it makes me happy. :heart2:

Enough about me and Chanel, where is Stone's? :cupid:

1 hour ago, Aciid said:

My over exaggerated Stone comments are just for fun. I do like her, but since everyone doubts her/shades her, I had fun with rubbing it in. I don't think anyone saw it coming so its cute. It wasn't an indication of how I rank you guys or a "oh Stone is my 1st or 2nd option, I'm rooting for her". So it wasn't my intention to make it seem like you Gladys were just an extra in the top 3. I like all three of you at the same level and have no preference. The only all star contestant I would have a bias for to give them my win is Pea, and that's because I love her. It would be like Drip not voting for Hug on s3.

I thought this was obvious?

dqVpQp3.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.