Drag Race All Stars | Our first (and last) ALL STAR!

Citrus

Whew. Thanks for hosting and all the creative feedback from the judges. Sorry for being a little bitch. I had a lot of fun!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Citrus

• Buddy!

• Vulnicura

• Tsareena

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

:mandown: congrats chanel

5 hours ago, Rhisiart said:

Oh wow, so this actually ended! That's judge's doc was uh, an interesting read. It's funny to have read the final critiques, sweet and hopefully sincere as they are, and then read all that shade and those drags ajskdksjadhb (Talking about Miss @Subomie especially ahihi :-*

giphy.gif

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, Witch Privilege said:

One of the reasons I didn't submit anything round 1, was because I didn't feel like putting in so much effort for judges that I knew didn't really like me, and wouldn't judge me fairly.

Glad to know my intuition was right. :fan: 

But my plan was to rig and get you to the finale :shakeno:

6 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

But my plan was to rig and get you to the finale :shakeno:

I knew you would have had my back. :heart2: 

I could have been the Roxxxy/Kennedy. :lmao: 

• ATRL Moderator
42 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

i want to sign up for next season!! 

tumblr_nknvyy2Mky1t0mddko1_400.gif

Congrats Chantal :heart2: 

Buddy and Rhi y'all had great entries and really delivered throughout the season. Hope y'all proud of yourselves as I am. :heart2: 

6 hours ago, Lémur said:

Congrats Chanal

Win AS2 in 2025 please xx :heart2: 

Congrats Channy!!! I'm already packing my wigs to enter S5

24 minutes ago, Citrus said:

Not for a while if I'm hosting at least. Maybe it's time for a spin-off 

Come through @CHANEL™

someone who has actually played and won! 

27 minutes ago, Citrus said:

Not for a while if I'm hosting at least. Maybe it's time for a spin-off 

Does this mean we're getting that cumulative, Project Runway-esque fashion spin-off? :duca:

I honestly do think the game needs a break though. 

10 hours ago, Aciid said:

I honestly do think the game needs a break though. 

It may be time we switch to VH1

• ATRL Moderator

f0bEAUL.png

Oh, y'all thought this was over? This thread will never die! Let's get to our next special event: the reunion!

img_3166.gif?resize=400,300&ssl=1

This ALL STAR REUNION requires an ALL STAR HOST, so please welcome our special guest host for the evening....

Season 1 contestant and ADR Legend, Lady Royalty!

cher.png

Thanks for ruining the surprise with the judge's chat screenshots, Shitrus.

In just a moment, we'll hear what most of the season's queens had to say about the first and last season of ATRL's Drag Race.

Stay tuned!

Edited by feelslikeadream

• ATRL Moderator

cher.png

Lady Royalty here! Did someone smell a fish in the stew?

Of course, it's our sister Kunty!

Carrie Messiah: Why did you bother signing up?

Kunty: I felt like the sign ups were flopping, and I did want to participate, but I'm too busy with work and having a life to do these games.

Lady Royalty: Spell the alphabet for me please.

Kunty: t-h-e a-l-p-h-a-b-e-t

Carrie: Go look over the challenges; which one would you have most liked to do?

Kunty: That takes effort, which we all know I'm not good at. I'll just say that I would have liked to have sent in for the snatch game.

Lady Royalty: It was very brave of you to defend Stone. What's your favorite thing about her??

Kunty: I defended her? Yes. Yes I did. I'm braver than our military abroad. Honestly, I have her number in my phone, and we actually text every once in awhile, so I feel like I have to.

Thanks Kunty!

Speaking of phones, the bean industry called, they said the lentils are off the charts this season. headlining "save the beans" concert in Nebraska, it's ***** Yentl! 

Carrie: You entered All-Stars as underdog of sorts since you were Top 9 in your original season while many other girls placed higher in their respective seasons. Did you envision yourself bowing out early or were you determined to prove you deserved to be in the race?

Whöre: I've deluded myself that I'll win, so no, I didn't expect to leave early. Whöre is basically one the few girls from season 4 that has an identity and I enjoy doing the idiotic mumbling I've created for her, and that's why I joined.

Lady Royalty: That stunt you pulled in episode 1 was sickening! What was your inspiration?

Whöre: What stunt? The Mugler dress Aquaria plagiarized from me? I don't know... ugh my mind.

Carrie: Does typing in *****'s special language come naturally to you by this point?

Whöre: Yes. Basically my inspiration for her are Filipinos with hard tongues trying really to speak accented English (Queen Lea Salonga, of Miss Saigon fame, recently shaded these subset of Filipino people). Anyways, Hut Of Whöre will have another representative next season, and I already have another annoying Filipino quirky vocalization that I am ready to hammer to the ground.

Lady Royalty: If you could have lip synced against a contestant other than PEA, who would it be and why?

Whöre: Like Mariah Carey, I am trash at lipsyncing so I'm pretty sure all of these hoes woulda sent me packing anyways.

UyggCBN.jpg

• ATRL Moderator

cher.png

Hey guys, one of my best friends from minecraft is here, Pixel Dark!

Put your pic axes up make em' touch!

Carrie: You mentioned in your Meet the Queens that you were not going to hold back this time around and wouldn't care about who you offended and that you wanted to let go and have fun--do you think you were successful on those fronts?

Pixel: I think at the beginning, I did, yeah. I never really cared what others would think of anything I did (portraying Melanie Martinez in Snatch Game, incorporating dead animals into my looks, etc.) and it was fun in the beginning.

Lady Royalty: Food. Favorite, middle favorite, and least favorite?

Pixel: Favorite: Human thigh meat

Middle favorite: Chicken thigh meat

Least favorite: Pineapple pizza

Carrie: You kicked things off this season with one of your very best entries, and I was really excited to see what else you were going to serve this season. Did your slight stumble in Week 2 play a part in your eventual semi-quitting? Did you ever regret that in the months that have passed since you sashayed away?

Pixel: I knew I wasn't going to do well in a fashion challenge, so my lack of success wasn't what demotivated me at all. I just felt myself enjoying the game less and less. I would've completely half-assed the third challenge had it not been a partner challenge, because that's where I became over it, and seeing just how much work the fourth challenge entailed only sealed it for me. I wasn't passionate about it, and I really didn't see much room for me to make it fun for myself, and I guess that was made loud and clear. I don't regret it, though. My best bet would've been losing in the finale to Chanel, and to be genuinely honest, making two finales and losing both sounds miserable. Happy for Chanel, though!

Lady Royalty: If you were a social security code, what color would you be?

Pixel: I have a soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/hugamari/

Carrie: If another season of AS happens in a few years, do you think you'd want to compete again?

Pixel: I love Pixel Dark as a character, but I feel as if her time has come. She made it to All Stars and showcased who she is as a queen. If I were to ever compete again, I'd want it to be under a different persona.

Once I learn color theory and how to Photoshop, it's over for you hos.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.