Drag Race All Stars | Our first (and last) ALL STAR!

Citrus

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Citrus

• Buddy!

• Vulnicura

• Tsareena

Top Posters In This Topic

Very excited for the next Fashion Photo RuView 

hihi 

Klnb7hM.gif

3 hours ago, BADBADNOTGOOD said:

You guys are only 5 episodes in? Why is this taking so long :skull:

Because they all need 12 weeks to write 450 words

Reading Season 2 and starting from where I left off, which was the Book Ball. Aciid and her entire entry...

Related image

Carbon's entry and Pea's Emily Dickinson look also tugged at what was left on my head.

12 hours ago, Rhisiart said:

Reading Season 2 and starting from where I left off, which was the Book Ball. Aciid and her entire entry...

Related image

Carbon's entry and Pea's Emily Dickinson look also tugged at what was left on my head.

:heart2:

f0bEAUL.png

Episode 5 - Tales from the Orchard

The Broadcast

2014-04-22_11_58_41.gif

MUSIC

crypt-keeper-returning-for-m-nights-tales-from-the-crypt-news.jpg

The camera zooms in on Citrus, who is wearing a tastefully back-lain lace front Wigs & Grace, coupled with chalk tone nail gloves and a red boa. 

CITRUS

Hello, queers! I am so sorry about the eerily familiar and probably copyrighted intro music. We must be experiencing technical difficulties

Citrus stamps her size 5 stiletto in impatience, flicking her talented, skinny wrist.

CITRUS

(into her ear piece)

Yes, Carrie, go up to the booth and make sure Moon Child is still doing sound. If she looks rabid again feed her your shaft. Thank you, dear.

MUSIC

CITRUS

Much better. Welcome to The Orchard, where the wind creeps through the trees and every peach is filled with Timothee Chalamet's semen. Our first twisted tale takes us to the wasteland that is Springfield, Illinois, where a young goth girl is about to discover that her murder is the new Hot Topic.

The Death of Chanel

On 3/8/2018 at 8:31 PM, CHANEL™ said:

Tragedy!

Horror!

Bad Taste!

These are all the usual markings of our usual skits, but let's not lose our heads, this one may be a little bit different. Not because it's any better, no, no, but because our heroine is no heroine. She may be one talented bitch, but a bitch nonetheless, and you'll never see a tale where a bad girl doesn't get what she deserves. Lettuce begin, shall we?

tumblr_on0xzoDDrM1uutnkko1_400.gif 

Not two days ago, a shock rippled through our faggy little community when this hit newsstands:

01mLdYh.jpg 

While the cops danced in circles trying to find out what happened to our favorite trendy transvestite, little did they know the true story...

Revenge! As it were. Who would blame her captors for taking her from her bed at night, dragging her to the guillotine as if 1793 was just yesterday.

Who are they, you ask?

Why, Carbon, Citrus, and Koko, as it were. Our true protagonists. 

They'd take their revenge, fed up with her abuse

But how would they do it? A knife? A noose?

Now, what exactly happened, you ask? Well...

Of course, she didn't remain there forever. Citrus would eventually return for the head, because who else would listen to his horrible ideas night after night?

In the end, justice was served, and it would seem our poor little Chanel was in over her head.

tumblr_oeddjpPYlO1rp2lbpo1_400.gif 

Pm51dAu.jpg 

Wig

Additional outfit pics: x x x x

giphy.gif

Ah, it seems that the Chanel wannabe only ended up designing her demise. A fitting end to one fit for any. If you thought that was scary, though, just wait until you hear about our next tall tale. What happens when a blizzard entraps a gorgeous little Greek boy? An entry like this:

The Death of Stone

Gate to Hell

Amazing. Next time you think that you can't turn in anything on a tight deadline or because you face mass difficulties, I want you to remember this entry and

kqMzb.gif

Thus far, we have simply subjected you to frights of our own doing. But in this next story, the protagonist, villain, and arbiter of fate will all be played by someone new....YOU. Watch in shock and horror as we all bear witness to the suicide we hoped would happen after the Season 02 finale:

The Death of Carbon

CHOOSE

dat_butt.gif

sDSk9gH.gif

Terribly sorry, I must have gotten distracted by my commercial break meeting with Tangerine. We have one final horror story for you tonight, and this one comes from the most dastardly tree in the entire field...Beware the vines that hang by the apple tree, for the vines are very aware of you.

The Death of Gladys Larry Mullen

On 3/8/2018 at 11:20 PM, Rhisiart said:

*late-night commercial*

If you like your bitches with an Asian twist, and all the ****ing and sucking you can handle, welcome to the month of Cocktober on Spice.

Hi, this is Gladys Lux Maure, and you're watching The Spice Channel! I'm so excited to share that my graphic novel "The Phantom of The Dive Bar (The Haunting of Gladys)" has been turned into a tv movie! As part of the Tales Of The Orchard anthology series, it'll be airing on Cocktober 31st, so don't miss it. And I'm also happy to announce that I've finally gotten permission republish the original novel and sell it at DragCon LA this year! Come pick up a copy this May 11th, 12th, and 13th! And you can go to my website, GladysLuxMaure.org to see an in-the-making sample. If you want to see the full and finished product, you need to go to DragCon! This has been Gladys, enjoy The Spice Channel! :heart2:

The Phantom of the Gay Bar (The Haunting of Gladys)

[Plot Summary]

Theaters all around New York, specifically on Broadway, are well known and documented for being haunted by spirits of the past. Gladys Lux Maure's shine had faded years after her run on ADR's Drag Race. She was preparing a comeback performance at The Carter Theater, an old theater that had strange rumors whispered about it. The night of her debut show, Gladys was found dead in her dressing room. Many workers and actors at the theater have their own accounts of what happened to her. The following is an artist's rendition of how she is believed to have passed through the eyes of a cabaret dancer who made his home there...

ATTENTION: This entry and runway are NSFW! Do not open this in public (or in private tbh), you have been warned!

Hide contents

WI7lGOL.jpg

JwmaBtO.jpg

YTfQHfg.jpg

8LtHSf1.jpg

Runway: 

Hide contents

Ooaqkew.jpg

I'm giving you fully rotten and gutted fish with this filth runway. I'm wearing a dress made out of my own intestinal track, and I'm ****ting and pissing all over that stage. Literally. The corsets I constantly shove my body in have taken it's toll, with my sunken ribcage and flabby titties that leak pus are in full display. My hands and arms are covered in blood and other bodily fluids, and I'm currently working on a Guinness world record to the longest nails ever. I'm getting there!

My eyes are bloodshot and infected with god know what, and my teeth are hanging onto my blackened gums by a thread. My skin is melting off all over, and I've truly been scalped up top with a chunk of my brain hanging out. My one pristine wig is not covered in god knows what and completely knotted and tangled. And right in the center of my chest, I wear my somehow still bearing heart.

I took a huge risk with my entry this week, I don't know how people will respond. I decided to take an equally risky choice for the runway and did something I haven't before. I usually do multiple drafts of a drawing, but this is all one single paper I used to create one of the weirdest looks I've done yet. I hope you all kii at this entry. If you manage to gag in delight (or in disgust), I'll consider that a win. :alexz2:

tumblr_n4ijawynW81qd8nujo1_250.gif

Ahhh, that bit of fruit gave me just enough vitality to have a second meeting with Aciid. 

tumblr_o1xj8t6iwF1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

I hope you ghoulfriends have enjoyed our delectable sampling of frightful fare and, perhaps, you may masturbate to it later. Cheers to Pixel Dark!

tumblr_nqq0mr5MYn1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

• ATRL Moderator

53IGEkr.gif%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E

Just now, mxtthewdelrey said:

Three and a half entries out of six? Love that

mxtthewdelrey

Colleen misinterpreted the task and like died for real x

No heels? How unsightly 

7 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

Three and a half entries out of six? Love that

mxtthewdelrey

Stone had a blizzard so no internet, Colleen is illiterate, and Pea sent a heartfelt message that I've chosen to keep to myself to read when I'm depressed.

1 minute ago, Citrus said:

Stone had a blizzard so no internet, Colleen is illiterate, and Pea sent a heartfelt message that I've chosen to keep to myself to read when I'm depressed.

Well, I hope Pea is doing okay. After everything he will always have a special place in my heart. <3

• ATRL Moderator
23 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Colleen misinterpreted the task and like died for real x

The gall to not submit and then show your face around here minutes after entries are posted.

Just now, feelslikeadream said:

The gall to not submit and then show your face around here minutes after entries are posted.

...And what about it?

• ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

...And what about it?

Who said there's anything else about it? You've cheapened the experience for the other competitors and I was simply noting that to post in here when you couldn't even take a few minutes to get an entry together is galling. ...And that's all there is about it?

1 minute ago, feelslikeadream said:

Who said there's anything else about it? You've cheapened the experience for the other competitors and I was simply noting that to post in here when you couldn't even take a few minutes to get an entry together is galling. ...And that's all there is about it?

Cheapened the experience? ummm okay, sorry I guess.. but that's the thing with this competition. It doesn't just take "a few minutes" to put together an entry unless I want to submit something that will be dragged by the judges and the other competitors. I feel like, for me like I have said before, not submitting at all is better than sending something that I'm not proud of.

It's insanely demotivating to be proud of an entry and then be told it's basically crap by someone else.. I have like no support in this thread because I barely know anybody so it's just like I'm just here. It just wasn't fun for me anymore and it felt like a chore... I don't need something to drain me on top of school work and revision, I'm sorry if it reads in a negative way, I really love this competition but sometimes you just need to realise what's good for you and what isn't at this moment, and I hope y'all see that :'( 

I don't want the experience to be lessened for anyone ugh :( 

Just now, CHANEL™ said:

Little do you know how much some people (at least, two in particular that I know of) stan for you behind closed doors.

well I'm sorry for letting those people down :'( 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.