Drag Race All Stars | Our first (and last) ALL STAR!

Citrus

acting like i was trying to drag u thru the mud... get a grip

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Citrus

• Buddy!

• Vulnicura

• Tsareena

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

I hope the next challenge is related to Waitress.

thats true, i did say one thing and you seem to have gotten all riled up about it!  :flower:

39 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

I hope the next challenge is related to Waitress.

YES, STAN!!!!! I saw that with Sara Bareilles, it was unbelievable. :jonny5:

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Rhisiart said:

YES, STAN!!!!! I saw that with Sara Bareilles, it was unbelievable. :jonny5:

LUCKY! :jonny5: I know every song by heart and watched a bootleg video on YouTube but still haven't seen the show live. Every time I'm back home in NY someone else is playing Jenna and then Sara joins the cast RIGHT AFTER I go back to school (in the midwest) :jonny5: She hates me.

I stan others artists more openly here, but I legit think Sara is the most talented singer-songwriter alive. Her lyrics are really unmatched. Her vocal performance is so underrated. She has power, depth, range.... but she's mostly known for her singalong hits. Underrated queen :weeps:

3 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

LUCKY! :jonny5: I know every song by heart and watched a bootleg video on YouTube but still haven't seen the show live. Every time I'm back home in NY someone else is playing Jenna and then Sara joins the cast RIGHT AFTER I go back to school (in the midwest) :jonny5: She hates me.

I stan others artists more openly here, but I legit think Sara is the most talented singer-songwriter alive. Her lyrics are really unmatched. Her vocal performance is so underrated. She has power, depth, range.... but she's mostly known for her singalong hits. Underrated queen :weeps:

You really can't go wrong with any Broadway actor or actress though, every single person is talented, and it's the understudies or the no-names that really surprise you. But I understand wanting to see Sara herself. Music artists can be so hit and miss with both acting and writing for Broadway, but Sara made this gorgeous, heart-wrenching score, and she knew Jenna like the back of her hand. I was beyond impressed with her acting, she was so funny and so raw. :clap3:

Used To Be Mine is a revelation. Although my personal favorite song is When He Sees Me. It's so cute and sad and relatable. :weeps: Sara really should be more popular. Every white girl used to STAN for Gravity, and Brave deserved what Roar got.

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Rhisiart said:

You really can't go wrong with any Broadway actor or actress though, every single person is talented, and it's the understudies or the no-names that really surprise you. But I understand wanting to see Sara herself. Music artists can be so hit and miss with both acting and writing for Broadway, but Sara made this gorgeous, heart-wrenching score, and she knew Jenna like the back of her hand. I was beyond impressed with her acting, she was so funny and so raw. :clap3:

Used To Be Mine is a revelation. Although my personal favorite song is When He Sees Me. It's so cute and sad and relatable. :weeps: Sara really should be more popular. Every white girl used to STAN for Gravity, and Brave deserved what Roar got.

Yeah, I'll still see it regardless of cast, but since it's still so pricey I really wanted to see Sara if I was gonna spend all that coin :'( And every song is amazing, but those are two of my faves. What if when he sees me I like him and he knows it? / What if he opens up a door and I can't close it? / What happens then? :weeps: :weeps:  And the bridge of SUTBM when she wants to fight just a little and bring back the fire in her eyes :jonny5: Can't wait for this next challenge when y'all have to add a song to Waitress :fan:

14 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Yeah, I'll still see it regardless of cast, but since it's still so pricey I really wanted to see Sara if I was gonna spend all that coin :'( And every song is amazing, but those are two of my faves. What if when he sees me I like him and he knows it? / What if he opens up a door and I can't close it? / What happens then? :weeps: :weeps:  And the bridge of SUTBM when she wants to fight just a little and bring back the fire in her eyes :jonny5: Can't wait for this next challenge when y'all have to add a song to Waitress :fan:

Let me warm up my vocal chords and look at some pie recipes real quick! :jonny2:

Also, download TodayTix on your phone. That app sells Broadway tickets for (relatively) decent prices with great seats. I saw Dear Evan Hansen a week ago, and while the ticket cost me an arm and a leg, I was in the very front, third row and center. I was gagged. :jonny4: And for Waitress, I snagged a seat the very back of the balcony up top, but I got a view of everything.

Sorry girlies left my laptop at work, but I work again in like 8 hours lol, so it'll be early morning. Y'all have p much figured out the challenge anyway

• ATRL Moderator
26 minutes ago, Rhisiart said:

Let me warm up my vocal chords and look at some pie recipes real quick! :jonny2:

Also, download TodayTix on your phone. That app sells Broadway tickets for (relatively) decent prices with great seats. I saw Dear Evan Hansen a week ago, and while the ticket cost me an arm and a leg, I was in the very front, third row and center. I was gagged. :jonny4: And for Waitress, I snagged a seat the very back of the balcony up top, but I got a view of everything.

OK, but I'm only back in NY for like 2 weeks in the summer and 2 weeks in the winter (Christmas), so I don't have that many chances to see shows. I can't wait til I graduate and go back to the real world :jonny2:

Also, can you believe Sara tweeted me back about Waitress? We're like best friends :eli:

8 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

OK, but I'm only back in NY for like 2 weeks in the summer and 2 weeks in the winter (Christmas), so I don't have that many chances to see shows. I can't wait til I graduate and go back to the real world :jonny2:

Also, can you believe Sara tweeted me back about Waitress? We're like best friends :eli:

Lucky! :jonny2:  And one of the very few things I like about being a Jersey girl is how close New York is and I can go whenever I feel. :fan: 

f0bEAUL.png

Episode 4 - Musical Queerter

2014-04-22_11_58_41.gif

No gay man has ever listened to Patti Lupone without wanting to be in her (admittedly kitten) heels, and this week, you girls are being given the role of a lifetime. Following your success on ADR, you are producing, writing, and starring in your very own Broadway musicals! You will write a plot summary, create a playbill, and provide some dialogue and the lyrics to one full song from the show. These do not have to be in script format, although do your best to make them readable. On the runway, Category Is Opening Night Extra Eleganza: Steal the show on the red carpet by dressing to overshadow even your brightest costars.

PM your entries to me by Wednesday, February 21st @ 11:59 PM EST.

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Vulnicura said:

What is a playbill? :emofish:

You have Google or nah?

Though Citrus, does that mean they should just make the playbill COVER? I don't want to read a full playbill for every musical :biblio:

Just now, feelslikeadream said:

You have Google or nah?

Though Citrus, does that mean they should just make the playbill COVER? I don't want to read a full playbill for every musical :biblio:

Yeah, it's apparently a magazine? I'm just asking for clarity. 

24 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

You have Google or nah?

Just make a playbill cover 

Me giving Chanel a score of a 7 cause I wont be bothered to read her 100 page musical. 

tumblr_p3l426b31q1x2a1fro7_250.gif 

My untalented ass gonna be serving Roxxy verse

8 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

My untalented ass gonna be serving Roxxy verse

An iconic one? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.