Speezy's Best ?|YIKES.. Games Of The Year!

Speezy

♕Best Of R&B #10 Recap, #9-6♕                   

Talent never lies...

I never lie... Speezy=Talent

TOP 10- Elijah Blake - Technicolor(#10) *revealed last night*

TOP 10 blackbear & Neyo - Top Priority  (#9)
I lowkey dislike Neyo whatever reason on earth. Its like this strong inner hatred. His voice is too whiney for me. He Bald...but hes a icon. Blackbear is a new artist who I also discovered this year and this Duet/Collab actually works. Blackbear is another rapper/singer but I prefer him as a rapper of singer

TOP 10 Nicki Minaj f/ Drake & Lil Wayne - No Frauds (#8)
Okay Onika you better lift all your sons up by their loose lacefronts. But this is the only female rapper in this countdown and Nicki's only track. She went in :ahh: I couldnt help but scream when she did a word play on felon and it took me a minute to catch on to all the shade. :ahh:It's so clever and an Iconic moment of early 2017.  I also preferred Lil Wayne's verse over Drake's.

TOP 10- JAY-Z The Story of O.J (#7)

Okay I am nowhere a fan of JAY-Z of have an interest of him (sorta the same for Bey) They are fantastic artists and writers indeed but nothing that will grab me to be a big. JAY-Z was phenomenal in the 00's and now he spoke the truth with this track. If youre black it serves an even bigger meaning

TOP 10 Aminè f/ Nelly - Yellow (#6)

Can we talk about a song that is light and fun. Its more "Hip-Pop" but its one of the ones that have a nostalgia feel to it. He is a great rapper and I would put him in a category with Andre 3000 in terms of production style to lyrics. This IS my favorite song by HIM and probably my favorite Nelly feature

Edited by Speezy

Best Of R&B #5-1                   

Welp these are the last five. The true stand outs for me this year... and maybe even next year

TOP 5 Kelela - Truth Or Dare  (#5)
A legend. She reminds me of Aaliyah vocally. This song is smooth, sexy and sultry and the BEST song off her album. (Dont @ me unless you wanna be dragged :fish2: The beat and the vocals are priceless and I'm more than happy to have it as a top 5 track and on of the best underrated songs of 2017

TOP 5 DJ Khalid f/ Bryson Tiller & Rihanna - Wild Thoughts (#4)

Bryson Tiller & Rih Dj Khalid did this! TBH when I first heard it I knew it was gonna be huge. This is how you sample a song properly and turn it to a bop. Both the sample and WT are true jams. i hope Rih and Bryson does another collab for the culture in the future because this one went in.

TOP 5 The Weeknd - Love To Lay (#3)

Sad this song sounds more pop than Demi's Only Forever. This is another track that rides the pop line but holds some R&B value. King Weeknd had some horrible single choices this era and this song ended up being snubbed. When the album first came out I was perched on this track. The chorus is so smooth and bouncy. I can go on but I wont...(Okay maybe I will for like another sentence). I think his voice or Justin Timberlakes is the only vocals that can work on a track like this. Its not too deep or not too pitchy

TOP 5 Bruno Mars - Finesse (#2)

Bruno conquered the throwback vibe to his album. This is my favorite track of the album and I WANT IT TO BE A SINGLE. LIKE WHAT THE HELL IS THE LABEL DOING. This can be a nice club track, a nice inspirational bedroom sex or graduation anthem. Bruno does deserve this spot over anyone else in this countdown. Also the bridge of this track :alexz:. I dont get the hate for him on this site 

#1! Kendrick Lamar - Element

Congrats Kendrick! You're #1 on my countdown. Hope your award comes in the mail soon. I apologize that Kendrick could not make his acceptance to this #1 and make a quick speech for us. We wont take him out his element.
I loved this track before it was a single. I prefer over the only track ATRL knows of Kendrick Lamar (Loyalty) or Humble. Element is another track that speaks volumes about things in society. Kdot just keep **** real and honest if you haven't noticed. He brings the truth to a beat, you wont find someone like Drake or Lil Uzi Vert making an album like DAMN. or 4:44. I also recommend shuffling TPAB and DAMN. in a playlist...a vibe! an awakening! :flame: 
Edited by Speezy

⬠ BEST OF (Video) Games 2017                       
Okay hunts and hunties this is my Games of THE YEAR(top 40). Hope this brings 620 views like my R&B-HIPHOP rate did!.

I plan on VG17 this Sunday...meanwhile heres a little history of my gaming style

Favorite Video Game Series......?

Pokemon or GTA is my favorite video game series. Ever since I was a child Ive played these. This is actually my first time not buying a new Pokemon game when released :cm: 

Favorite Video Game Character.....?

Hard choice. Games really dont reuse characters much but Sora is an ICON. He made Kingdom Hearts one of my favorite PS video games

Favorite Genre/style....?

Adventure, Action, Fantasy, JPORG, MMORPG, Strategy.

But Action & Adventure >rest>First Person Shooting

Current Favorite System....?

Even though I recently bought a Nintendo Slump Switch the PS4 still remains my all time favorite 

⬠ BEST OF (Video) Games 2017 (WISH-LIST) 

Like my R&B-Hiphop countdown I'll give 5 things that should've been in my Best Video Games countdown... This time its more-so of a Wish-list... with them all being #45

45: Legend of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild

71y3rzfuUlL._AC_SX430_.jpg

Okay Like I stated that I bought a Switch recently. I forgot to purchase the good sis :jonny: This game I wanted ever since the announce date. I am hopefully getting this soon. 

45: Super Mario Odyssey 

qSG2l7_qvitLVncMwzncZbBoqANeYYL6.png

BITCH not only took a hat...he snatched a wig. Nintendo outdid themselves with Zelda and Mario. This is another game that got my pockets burning but I havent got my hands on yet :jonny2: but soon though

45: Horizon: Zero Dawn

3195095.jpg

I had hopes...High hopes of finding my wig in this game if I had purchased it :jonny: The graphics are stellar. Which one of yall want to send this to me for Christmas? This couldve been on my TOP40 list if I had bought it.

45: Destiny (Child's Reunion) 2

Destiny-2-PS4-box-art.png

An exception to my dislike of First-person shooting games. This right here is a games series I missed out on completely. I wanted the first one but never copped ha...same with this one. Ive been perched on Walkthrough Channels about the gameplay

45: Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon

250px-Ultra_Sun_EN_boxart.png

As stated I skipped out on this game on purpose. I will miss the battling, trading and competitive updated from the original Sun/Moon but I couldnt bring myself to buy this even though I wanted it. It wasnt enough UMPHF or Dazzle to make me buy it. Poipole and the new Pokemon are sweet and all but some of the content is repetitive.

Edited by Speezy

RockStarShit101

From these games above I only tired Horizon and it's an amazing game. About Legend of Zelda, I heard many people loved it and made it their game of the year, I didn't try it personally, so I can't understand the hype. 

• ATRL Moderator

Horizon is such an amazing game. Sadly I sold my copy already.

Love that only forever made your rnb list :alexz3:

I played through Ultra Sun, BOTW, Odyssey, and Horizon this year and they were all amazing :jonny5: 

⬠ BEST OF (Video) Games 2017 40-36  

Let me state..XBOX ONE exclusives will hold the biggest L's. I dont have an Xbox One.. I dont know her or her exclusive albums.

Here are 5 out 10 positions today

40: No Man's Sky

11136026-2374371321851922.jpg

Yall know how yall see someone fine and nice and then when you get them in bed you want to jump out the window? Yeah, this is the video game representation. YES! its open world but Aliens dont do **** when you are there. This game had potential but whatever ideas they had they probably scrapped

40: Metroid Prime : Federation Force

814W9H6WX6L._SX425_.jpg

Who? A game that deserves a tad lower MC score than it has tbh. Waste of cash. Its fun in multiplayer BUT this game literally beats your wig off in single player. I lowkey hope Metroid 4 flops and they can finally burry the franchise

38: Pokken Tournament DX

DBpUZeyXkAAlGB-.jpg

Let me get this one out the way. :skull: This game should have been 40 bucks. The fighting is cool, it is refreshing to actually fight as Pokemon but the Selection choice is DRY(2 Pikachus? 2 Mewtwos..A Croagunk support and fighter?) The story line was almost non-eventful but Online battling was the best part. Decidueye and Scizor are amazing. Also no Fighter clothing or alternate schemes that you can choose from.

I should'nt have been so harsh on Pokken but if you are a gamer and familiar with fighting games like  (SF,Tekken,SC,MK) then you kinda set the bars high.

37: Batman - The Telltale Series

6fmMhyZk77MUZI1vHkFFitWbszE1Xcrt.png

Who names these games? The game is slightly confusing but still somewhat good. My biggest issue with this game is the characters :skull: Also some of the voice acting . (Shoudlve got this on PS4 instead of the switch)

36: Digimon Links

digimon-links-app-icon.jpg

Yas the first Mobile entry. And yes this game is better than the other games that it beat but its not the BEST at how it pays respect to its original Console brothers. This game literally is a small CYBERSLEUTH without the story. You literally wont have to spend a dime unless you want to. Almost all the relevant Digimon are in (and some flops) but we dont see Spirit Digimon or ones from XROS WARS

Edited by Speezy

Oooh I love Horizon Zero Dawn - it's HARD though! :eek: 

10 hours ago, Temporal said:

The Pokémon lashings :tsk:

:jonny: I Love ha but lord Pokken was a quickie. Sun-Moon scored way higher but I can’t give away the position  

-

Imm just get up to #21 tmrw cause my lazy ass is Slaking. Booo :noparty: 

Edited by Speezy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.