HDD: Taylor Swift #1 Luke Bryan #2, Gwen Stefani #16

Renan90

What I don't understand is.. Is country music consumption decreasing? Because not only are the sales falling but the streaming is not all that great either. So it's the overall listening decreased? 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TayDine1989

• Monster Megamind

• ToxicKat

• Renan90

What I don't understand is.. Is country music consumption decreasing? Because not only are the sales falling but the streaming is not all that great either. So it's the overall listening decreased? 

i'm more concerned with Taylor :/ rep could possibly go below 50K this week ughhh

i'm more concerned with Taylor :/ rep could possibly go below 50K this week ughhh

Bad numbers for all considering it’s Decemebr and sales are usually juiced up a bit more.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.