Zara's So Good certified Platinum by RIAA

whatyouwant_

Ain’t My Fault is certified Platinum too? :skull:

Tbh I don’t always trust these certifications. I mean, the album barely charted 20 weeks, right?

2 minutes ago, Thuggin said:

Ain’t My Fault is certified Platinum too? :skull:

Tbh I don’t always trust these certifications. I mean, the album barely charted 20 weeks, right?

But RIAA counts all the streams since the first release (video and songs) for certifications and she has a lot of streams. Plus it was 750k-800k SPS months ago

3 minutes ago, Bencharmer said:

... Will ATRL handle those receipts? :cm:

They need learn to never doubt Swedish legend :cm:

Does RIAA count streams from before the album was released too?

38 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Does RIAA count streams from before the album was released too?

yes, RIAA counts all the streams before the album release too.

23 minutes ago, whatyouwant_ said:

yes, RIAA counts all the streams before the album release too.

That means she has more or less 150,000,000 streams in the US alone then. That's remarkable, it means her songs had huge longevity despite the lower peaks.

yeah, streaming is bs. They need to figure out a way to count them in a proper way.

I mean, people who bought a .99 $ song in the past used to listen to it multiple times as well. And each play wasn't considered a play.

The fact that a huge single can be translated into album sales because of streaming is just...

How?

A month ago the SPS number was:

164,000 - SO GOOD - Zara Larsson

Edited by Green

13 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

yeah, streaming is bs. They need to figure out a way to count them in a proper way.

I mean, people who bought a .99 $ song in the past used to listen to it multiple times as well. And each play wasn't considered a play.

The fact that a huge single can be translated into album sales because of streaming is just...

I actually agree, though. Here in Italy certifications for songs include streaming and downloads, while for album it's 100% pure sales (mostly because a lot of local artists still reach the threshold easily). This "album consumption" thing doesn't make much sense to me, if anything it should count towards the single songs.

Just now, KillingYourCareer said:

I actually agree, though. Here in Italy certifications for songs include streaming and downloads, while for album it's 100% pure sales (mostly because a lot of local artists still reach the threshold easily). This "album consumption" thing doesn't make much sense to me, if anything it should count towards the single songs.

yeah, i feel like the BB200 is just another Hot 100

Of course ATRL want the streaming rules changed, when they never complained of their faves stats :cm: 

ATRL just hates that Zara effortlessly wins. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.