One Night Ultimate Werewolf : [Ended]

Canon

Night has begun!

You must now use your Night Ability if the Role Card you received has one (via the PM)

Please keep your starting Role (and what you did during the Night) a secret until the Morning Phase. You may then discuss or lie about what you did During the Night.

-

@Smilers @Fruity @Icarus @Alena @Guero @Fa1x intelectual @PinkBox @Queen Conchita @keshaspearsxo @PoKiTaurus @RandomName @Kathlen♡ @Dibbles @K$Ellie @thecptz @Verge of Obscene

Edited by Canon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fruity

• Fa1x intelectual

• RandomName

• Alena

• ATRL Moderator

I was teh troublemaker and I switched PinkBox and Icarus.

2 minutes ago, Dibbles said:

So what did you all do last night

Slept and woke up. :cupid:

hehehehe.

Who hasn’t used their role powers I wanna start already. :( 

16 minutes ago, Dibbles said:

Listened to Bhad Bhabie :flower:

18 minutes ago, Dibbles said:

sleeping cause baby always needs to sleep!

When is daytime coming :devil:

1 hour ago, PoKiTaurus said:

No rush, I mean this as a joke hehe :flower:

What a coincidence! :cm: 

Morning as arrived!

During the Night, Role cards were swapped between Players and some Players peaked at other Cards. But which Role Card are you holding now?

Everyone gathers at the Town Meeting to discuss what happened.

During this time, Townspeople must deduce who is holding a Werewolf Card and vote for them. Both telling the truth and lying about what you did will help track down who started with what role and whos currently holding what Cards

If you believe you are holding a Werewolf Card, you must convince the Townspeople you are not.

If you believe you are holding the Minion Card, you must get the Townspeople to Execute you, and protect the Werewolves

If you believe you are holding the Tanner Card, do anything you must to get yourself Executed

Voting for the Execution will commence the next time I call everyone.

-

@Smilers @Fruity @Icarus @Alena @Guero @Fa1x intelectual @PinkBox @Queen Conchita @keshaspearsxo @PoKiTaurus @RandomName @Kathlen♡ @Dibbles @K$Ellie @thecptz @Verge of Obscene

Guys, I'm gonna be 100% honest with all of you and say I was the Seer so no need to worry bout me (nor @Queen Conchita as I chose to check her card and she wasn't a werewolf, but instead a witch)

Why did you chose to ask Queen Conchita this, @Icarus? Why not someone else

Is she even online right now? The meltdown she will have when seeing her named @ that many times already...

She wasn't a werewolf is all I am saying.

@PinkBox, may you somehow double-confirm this claim with your role?

1 minute ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

Why did you chose to ask Queen Conchita this, @Icarus? Why not someone else

Is she even online right now? The meltdown she will have when seeing her named @ that many times already...

If Conchita is the witch then they have a power to swap a card or something, the good sis might have some info to share with the group 

JGysAkP.gif 

Just now, Icarus said:

If Conchita is the witch then they have a power to swap a card or something, the good sis might have some info to share with the group 

JGysAkP.gif 

Fair

Let's just hope she gets here in time

JGysAkP.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.