H100 prediction: #21 BTS; #10 Bad at Love; #3 Perfect

iHype.

5 minutes ago, MexicanLiLMonster said:

@simmnfierzig Do you think there is any chance for Havana to reach #1 after Perfect (when the sales boost from the duet will drastically fall)? :'(

It woulnd't say it's impossible, but certainly seems extremely unlikely

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• B-Rabbit

• simmnfierzig

• dussymob

• slw84

8 minutes ago, FanOfPop said:

When will Year-End Charts be released?

This. :dancehall: 

Does anyone have the info about it? Thanks. :) 

7 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

It woulnd't say it's impossible, but certainly seems extremely unlikely

It would be great,

Perfect is def going to top hot 100 next week, then if it decreases after all the buzz, it could help havana and maybe it could hit number 1 helped by radio...

Edited by Capruni

Perfect is a monster. He’s a genius for waiting till this time of year to release it. It’s truly the smash on the album in my opinion. I still don’t understand the success of SOY. I find it hard to listen to :dies: 

Perfect has been slowly rising on Pop and now exploding on overall radio (while already well over 100 million AI) If this ends up getting exposure to UAC or Rhythmic that would just be insane. His YT and Spotify streams are out of this world with Perfect already. 

Edited by LostInStereo100

2 hours ago, dussymob said:

Y’all keep underestimating BTS I see...

Right? I know for sure a lot of you would've never expected them to come anywhere near the Top 20 or get the opportunity to do US televised performances, yet they keep outdoing themselves.

So if Perfect is 3 this week, is it a shoo-in for #1 with the added sales and streams the discount and the beyonce version are bringing?

22 hours ago, dussymob said:

Why y’all still shocked by Halsey. She’s always done better than expected.

Because Bad At Love will be her first top 10 as a lead artist

57 minutes ago, Pacaveli said:

This. :dancehall: 

Does anyone have the info about it? Thanks. :) 

I think BB will release its 2017 YE Charts early next week. I'm fairly certain we won't see anything Monday or Tuesday.

14 minutes ago, Artemisia said:

So if Perfect is 3 this week, is it a shoo-in for #1 with the added sales and streams the discount and the beyonce version are bringing?

Perfect will be #3 with points from single version, with no points from beyoncé’s duet, but next week, it will def hit #1 boosted by the duet and Beyoncé will be credited.

Final Predictions

1. Rockstar 485 (=)

2. Havana 436 (=)

3. Perfect 324 (+2)

4. Thunder 306 (=)

5. Gucci Gang 297 (-2)

6. Too Good at Goodbyes 268 (+1)

7. Bodak Yellow 232 (-1)

8. No Limit 224 (+3)

9. What Lovers Do 222 (+1)

10. Bad at Love 212 (+4)

11. Feel It Still 209 (-3)

12. Sorry Not Sorry 196 (-3)

13. I Get the Bag 192 (+3)

14. 1-800-273-8255 187 (-1)

15. New Rules 186 (+3)

16. Mi Gente 184 (-4)

17. Motorsport 183 (=)

18. MIC Drop 169 (NEW)

19. Bank Account 168 (-4)

20. Wolves 166 (=)

Such a shame for Imagine Dragons to peak twice at #4. Hopefully "Whatever It Takes" will do justice for both "Believer" and "Thunder".

27 minutes ago, Suga'fall said:

Because Bad At Love will be her first top 10 as a lead artist

We’re you this shocked when Taylor Swift got her first top ten?

3 minutes ago, NoMythologies said:

I think Perfect has it pretty easily next week. Could see it getting close to 600 points.

That will be week 15 for Perfect. To hit number 1 on your 15th week, from a massive album that was released 9 months ago :jonny: 

imagine if the song crosses over to more radio formats. Meanwhile his radio numbers will get locked in at such a High number during the Christmas freeze :rip: 

15 minutes ago, NoMythologies said:

I think Perfect has it pretty easily next week. Could see it getting close to 600 points.

Yeah

9 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

That will be week 15 for Perfect. To hit number 1 on your 15th week, from a massive album that was released 9 months ago :jonny: 

imagine if the song crosses over to more radio formats. Meanwhile his radio numbers will get locked in at such a High number during the Christmas freeze :rip: 

SOY crossed over to two Latin formats, UAC, and AAA (and  the Dance Mix and the tiny Rhythmic AC) formats along with the Pop Quadrant. With Beyonce on the remix, Perfect should easily get UAC. As for AAA, I haven't heard the song, so I don't know if it's a fit there like SOY and Castle.

Given the fact Mariah's Christmas is already T 10 on ITunes and Spotify, T 40 on YT, and that there are still three weeks left until Christmas Day, I'm interested in seeing how far Carry can climb this Christmas season. I'm not sure about how it's doing on radio though, as Carey's Christmas is decades old and was long since sent to MB's Gold airplay classification. So we can't see its progress without official MB AI totals. ?

12 hours ago, Robyn said:

stop posting nonsense :rip: 

Read this, ATRL User Robyn

11 hours ago, T-Swizz said:

BTS's success is definitely fandom-driven, there's no doubt about that. But this is ridiculously impressive for an Asian boyband. I'm sure Psy played a major role in popularizing K-Pop as a whole but I wouldn't necessarily say BTS' success was directly linked to it. 

22 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

Have it at 0 airplay in my numbers

Same for Gummo right behind it. But that  also has no sales :laugh:

What?

2 hours ago, LostInStereo100 said:

Perfect is a monster. He’s a genius for waiting till this time of year to release it. It’s truly the smash on the album in my opinion. I still don’t understand the success of SOY. I find it hard to listen to :dies: 

Perfect has been slowly rising on Pop and now exploding on overall radio (while already well over 100 million AI) If this ends up getting exposure to UAC or Rhythmic that would just be insane. His YT and Spotify streams are out of this world with Perfect already. 

he also waited until airplay and other factors were high to.

A mariah waiting until airplay is top 15 and then releasing physical CD singles to get it #1 tea

more people should do that unless they change the rules.

GLtWh3P.gif