HDD: Taylor Swift #1 251k, Tim McGraw & Faith Hill #2 103k

Renan90

13 minutes ago, MANUELF said:

A perfomance doesnt always help, just see Demi that is selling 6k and she also perfomed,

well for some it does, others not so much. There's no concrete rule. Pink has a wide demograph of fans so that definitely helps broaden her chances. Plus other factors like how well it went. I didnt see many mention Demi's performance but Pink got mentioned EVERYWHERE cause of the dramatic factor. Brought in lots of viewers afterwards who didnt even watch the awards. Just her clip.

Edited by Rentboy

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• simmnfierzig

• slw84

• Timber

• PrinceMichaelFan

17 hours ago, Rentboy said:

well for some it does, others not so much. There's no concrete rule. Pink has a wide demograph of fans so that definitely helps broaden her chances. Plus other factors like how well it went. I didnt see many mention Demi's performance but Pink got mentioned EVERYWHERE cause of the dramatic factor. Brought in lots of viewers afterwards who didnt even watch the awards. Just her clip.

ISSA true statement.

tim and faith should have released on the 24th.Why on earth did no one take advantage of the Black friday release day?

On 11/24/2017 at 5:43 PM, Timber said:

Anyone know what the biggest drop is excluding those who did a tour bundle?

On 11/24/2017 at 5:53 PM, Agenor said:

I think it's Logic's "Everybody", 86% decline in SPS and a 96% drop in pure sales in week 2.

Doesn't both of Shawn Mendes albums hold the top 2 place in biggest decline? I remember them being 90%

1 hour ago, Sinister said:

Doesn't both of Shawn Mendes albums hold the top 2 place in biggest decline? I remember them being 90%

"Handwritten" decreased 83% in its 2nd week, "Illuminate" was -80% (these are SPS units). Pure sales drop was a bit higher, but not close to 96% as was the case with Logic.

On 11/26/2017 at 10:27 AM, slw84 said:

ISSA true statement.

tim and faith should have released on the 24th.Why on earth did no one take advantage of the Black friday release day?

I think since Target said they wouldn't support changing their store placement mid-week, day before biggest day of the year (after the release day change) it isn't so supported. I think that's a part of why Starboy dropped streaming only last Black Friday, then physicals the following Monday (start of a new set for salesfloor).

1 hour ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

I think since Target said they wouldn't support changing their store placement mid-week, day before biggest day of the year (after the release day change) it isn't so supported. I think that's a part of why Starboy dropped streaming only last Black Friday, then physicals the following Monday (start of a new set for salesfloor).

I see. that makes more sense.

I remember black friday was that day for the biggest star to occupy back in the day.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.