Cry Baby leaves BB200 after 116 weeks

Body Electrician

Well deserved that it had such a long chart run. One of the best albums of 2015 and is what made me a fan of her :biggrin:

How in the world did it chart that long :deadbanana2:

Holy ****. Wow. 

tbh I thought Badlands by Halsey would do something like this and not Melanie :skull: 

Pretty much impressive as since she didn't had any hit, just streams and Tumblr/Twitter kids.

10 hours ago, artangel said:

idgi how she sold ONLY 400k and spent THAT many weeks? :rip: 

I think this is not counting streaming and things like that since it's already been certified platinum + it stayed in the lower parts of the charts most of its run.

wait! that's low key amazing. Also her MVs are gorgeous and the views and streams are really good. Well deserved :clap3:

Yikes

IMO the album is awful and so is her aesthetic but congrats to her stans :clap3: 

not sure how people don't think she's the WORST but this is undeniably impressive, a pop album selling like this with no hits or radio support is crazy

and all while she was wearing a diaper, poor my faves!

Edited by Jdella11

We love a talent with longevity  

she was coming for Adele's gig!

talent WON :clap3:

11 hours ago, Soviet Killers said:

tbh I thought Badlands by Halsey would do something like this and not Melanie :skull: 

Pretty much impressive as since she didn't had any hit, just streams and Tumblr/Twitter kids.

Badlands hasn't left the chart left :skull: Currently #140 in its 115th week :skull:

Tumblr ha power :skull:

All that without quick lil singles, payola, desperate promo, fake celebrity feuds or anything of that kind, just pure talent. Impressive. 

Edited by Britney Spears

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.