Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 7) | REUNION TIME!

rl231

not the song i gave my teammate receiving the perfect 10 and im here struggling 

at least we're safe sdfmsdfsdfs

tumblr_inline_ox65j2JCW11r02w2j_500.jpg

Edited by Mariah4life

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• Citrus

• T-Swizz

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Cofresí

2DJ6L77.png

MusicLoverDude – Heaven (Follow Me) - Blake McGrath

• Element - # - 7.5 - All of these club songs are driving me crazy because they really do not hit the sonic aspect of the challenge at all. Lyrically, it works at times but at other times, it just seems like a generic party anthem so IDK.

• rl231 - 9 - WHAT KINDA CHEESE. Otherwise, lyrically, it fits pretty well, so good job!

• Dylan - 8.5 - Okay, so the production of this track is like a DJ app for an android phone. So, you’re not necessarily shining on a sonic level this round though the song is a bit euphoric at times. BUT, I think you were the only one who took into account hatred in the world and coming together as one to live in harmony. In the task description, it mentions real life crises people deal with and I like that you chose to go there. Good work.

• URBAN - 8 - Very generic, but like Dylfat mentioned, you tackled the task in a way other entries haven’t by focusing on unity and coming together from the negativity impacting the world. Nice job.

PoKiTaurus – The Bare Necessities - Jungle Book

• Element - 10 - don’t pick the prickly pear!!

• rl231 - 10 - I didn’t think of this before the round...but now I wish I did.

• Dylan - 9 - I don’t recall what I scored you last time but I don’t think it was great. However, this round did you well. This is a classic song about being carefree along with a few others submitted this round.

• URBAN - 9 - A childhood bop. Nice job.

Aciid – Best Day of My Life - American Authors

• Element - 8 - It’s good but not at the next level. There was definitely a lot more that could have been here lyrically, but there are enough references and it’s fair sonically.

• rl231 - 9 - This oozes positivity and annoyance for me, not affecting your score obviously. However, a strong choice! I think lyrically, you’re kinda set back, but otherwise, nice work!

• Dylan - 9 - The vibe of this song alone makes it a good entry. I kinda wanted a little more lyrically but there’s more than enough lyrics that back up this song as good for this specific task.

• URBAN - 8.5 - Sonically is a yay, lyrically it’s hit or miss.

Kathlen – Smile - Vitamin C

• Element - 8.5 - For the most part, I think it hits the theme pretty well. This entry is solidly in the middle of the pack for me this round - there are much stronger and much weaker songs here.

• rl231 - 9 - This works really well, cheesy music video and all!

• Dylan - 8 - I find it so weird that she was a legit thing at some point. Anyway, this is a good entry for the round. It’s better lyrically than it is based off its vibe but it works well overall.

• URBAN - 8 - It’s fitting, but it’s just there compare to a lot of the other entries.

Fruity – Three Little Birds - Bob Marley

• Element - 9.5 - I originally had this as a ten before diving into the rest of the songs, and the 10s this round just have a little more substance to them. Otherwise, this is a great example of the sound and lyrics we were looking for.

• rl231 - 9.5 - REALLY repetitive but also really good.

• Dylan - 9.5 - This reminds me of “I Can See Clearly Now” in the way it’s super simple yet still a spot on choice.

• URBAN - 10 - This flawless entry, by a LEGEND deserves a 10! Poor judges and their tragic taste.

Rhisiart – Hakuna Matata - The Lion King

• Element - 8.5 - Lyrically fits very well but does get a bit cluttered by the dialogue

• rl231 - 9 - This song is a nice throwback and fits well with the theme!

• Dylan - 8 - If this song didn’t have so much dialogue, it’d be a much better fit. But, obviously the song title literally means “no worries” and it has that beachy carefree vibe to it.

• URBAN - 10 - YASS! I was hoping someone would send this in. First song that came to mind when I read the description, Hakuna Matata bishhh, you picked my all time favorite Disney song which is perfect for this round. <3

Lucky#17 – Heatwave - The Groove Line

• Element - 7.5 - Since this is basically a dance-y funk song, I have to be critical of it like I was with some of the above club songs. Lyrically, it’s fine, but I wanted something more relaxing - not something that makes you want to dance.

• rl231 - 8.5 - Songs like these make me feel so much younger, which is appreciated haha. This song definitely works for the theme, but it’s SLIGHTLY not as strong as other entries.

• Dylan - 9 - I bumped this up .5 because I like that it’s relaxing in a funky manner. It’s different in that sense and I appreciate that.  

• URBAN - 8.5 - Very jazzy. Reminds me of “Happy”, and like that entry, it’s a bit too uptempo and less relaxing.

Final Results coming up.

Not me sending Mika - Relax, Take It Easy and then changing :toofunny3: 

What? Queen deserved that 10. Yall just bitter

10 minutes ago, Citrus said:

Omg, @Losing my ground and I working together for those perfect scores. What a great storyline

you two were so amazing at helping others and slaying !! love u 2 x

No offense but I smell bias

• ATRL Moderator

lB6xNDR.png

Now that you've all seen how you've done independently, let's see how you rank among your tribe, among all players, and finally which tribe is heading to Tribal Council this round.

Note: The highest scoring player for each tribe is immune if their tribe heads to Tribal Council.

Alcantra
1. talent - 9.6 - IMMUNE

2. Kylie Jenner - 8.9

3. Riri. - 8.5

4. Queen Conchita - 8.0

4. Speezy - 8.0

6. wesleywalrus - 7.4

7. Marvin - 7.0

Lussan
1. Citrus - 10 - IMMUNE
1. Losing my ground - 10 - IMMUNE  

3. Buddy! - 9.6
4. Mariah4life - 9.1
5. K$Ellie - 8.9
6. Alena - 8.5
7. Loveyoubxtch - 7.8

Cofresí
1. Fruity - 9.6 - IMMUNE
2. PoKiTaurus - 9.5
3. Rhisiart - 8.9
4. Aciid - 8.6
5. Kathlen - 8.4
5. Lucky#17 - 8.4
7. MusicLoverDude - 8.3

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Overall Rank:

1. Losing my ground - 10 (+18)

1. Citrus - 10 (+12)

3. Buddy! - 9.6 (+8)

3. Fruity - 9.6  (+9)

3. talent - 9.6 (+17)

6. PoKiTaurus - 9.5 (+12)
7. Mariah4life - 9.1 (-5)
8. Rhisiart - 8.9 (-2)
8. Kylie Jenner - 8.9 (=)
8. K$Ellie - 8.9 (+5)
11. Aciid - 8.6 (+6)
12. Riri. - 8.5 (+3)
12. Alena - 8.5 (-6)
14. Kathlen - 8.4 (-13)
14. Lucky#17 - 8.4 (+7)
16. MusicLoverDude - 8.3 (-11)
17. Speezy - 8.0 (-8)
17. Queen Conchita - 8.0 (+5)
19. Loveyoubxtch - 7.8 (-16)
20. wesleywalrus - 7.4 (-4)
21. Marvin - 7.0 (-17)

Average Rank (through R4):

1. Mariah4life - 8.72
2. Speezy - 8.63
3. Kathlen - 8.53
4. Rhisiart - 8.47
5. Buddy! - 8.41
5. Fruity - 8.41
7. Losing my ground - 8.13
8. wesleywalrus - 8.06
9. Kylie Jenner - 8.00
10. Loveyoubxtch - 7.94
11. Riri. - 7.84
12. Lucky#17 - 7.81
13. Aciid - 7.47
14. K$Ellie - 7.41
14. Alena - 7.41
16. MusicLoverDude - 7.38
17. Citrus - 7.34
18. Marvin - 7.30
19. PoKiTaurus - 7.22
20. talent - 6.69
21. Queen Conchita - 6.33
22. Taeyeon - 8.46
23. Guero - 6.88
24. Tsareena - 6.31
25. Scotty - 4.79
26. Fa1x Intelectual - 2.8
27. AlexaVon - 1.8

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Which tribe is heading to Tribal Council this round?

Click the spoiler to find out!

Spoiler

Coming in 1st place this round is...

Tribe Lussan with an average of 9.13. 

GmQ0kXx.png

Congratulations! You are all safe.

Coming in 2nd place is...

Tribe Cofresí with an average of 8.8.

2DJ6L77.png

Congratulations, you are all safe as well!

Which means, Tribe Alcantra, with an average of 8.2, you are heading to tribal council. 

Alcantra - One of you will become the seventh eliminated castaway after this Tribal Council. When you are ready, PM the SURVIVOR chat that has Element and rl231 with the name of the person you want eliminated from your tribe. Please use the parchment image below and write/type the name of your vote by using photo editing software (available online or to download)! If you change your mind, simply send me another PM with an updated choice for elimination. Votes will be due at 8 PM EST on Sunday, October 8th. Remember, talent is immune from elimination on your tribe.

zceYkJ9.png

Good luck everyone.

Just now, wesleywalrus said:

No offense but I smell bias

you're on the losing team so i understand the comment.

1. Mariah4life - 8.72

wait.... adsjdflkjsdlfk 

but @T-Swizz said i was a one hit wonder

GLtWh3P.gif

Edited by Mariah4life

1 minute ago, Mariah4life said:

you're on the losing team so i understand the comment.

You're literally #1 overall SHUT UP

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Mariah4life said:

1. Mariah4life - 8.72

wait.... adsjdflkjsdlfk 

but T_Swizz said i was a one hit wonder

GLtWh3P.gif

You're just on your Burn era now

Love Me Like You Do is coming soon

These scores were so good! :jonny: 

Gagging and Citrus and LMG, and yaaaaas at Talent and Fruity. Another week! :party:

Finally won immunity

I'd like to thank god, all the judges, and of course, legend Bob Marley. You did that

tumblr_inline_oxa9n06hasau.png

Edited by Fruity

2 minutes ago, True Skarlet said:

By the way, Fruity's SAFE is bolded and grayed to show that while his tribe is safe; he also won immunity too.

Thanks king. I needed that validation in my life

tumblr_inline_oxc10xvddyav.jpg

3 minutes ago, True Skarlet said:

Call Out Chart Updated:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13myHz187FAAqF5Zojb02CU0JANYCbhg62_2-Ol7fW24/edit?usp=sharing

:gaycat3:

Congrats to the Lussan tribe!

By the way, Fruity's SAFE is bolded and grayed to show that while his tribe is safe; he also won immunity too.

you are amazing for doing this ♥