Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 7) | REUNION TIME!

rl231

21 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

I was neutral with you on Drag Race because you were thread banned for the majority of the season. I'm only the wrong side of neutral with you now because I'm loyal to my tribe - who is to say that your "help" isn't a way of sabotage? "Helping" us by saying Citrus sends mediocre entries isn't really help at all, it's a pointless statement that doesn't help or hinder, meaning it's unnecessary. 

Because I was proven to be ****ing real in all those games. I don't mind telling people I don't want them here, just like I don't mind telling them I do want them here. I have friends in your tribe, in all tribes tbh, so my main goal is to throw the trash away and advance with the best people in here. So why would I want to "sabotage" people I like, considering the main sabotage is with myself, because I clearly know speaking my mind could lead me to ejection. But I prefer to be eliminated by showing who I am instead of staying by playing little games or be completely absent when voting takes place, which is what your scared asses did these two weeks.

So, again, excuse me for having an opinion on your tribe, or if your pregnancy made you oversensitive, I wasn't trying to sabotage anybody (well, except Citrus:cm:), and certainly not you, who I liked before exposing these true colors.

21 minutes ago, Aciid said:

Absolutely

bakcy5i.gif

Welp. good luck finding someone who helps you to not flop in the challenges.

bakcy5i.gif

Edited by Losing my ground

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• Citrus

• T-Swizz

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Losing my ground said:

Because I was proven to be ****ing real in all those games. I don't mind telling people I don't want them here, just like I don't mind telling them I do want them here. I have friends in your tribe, in all tribes tbh, so my main goal is to throw the trash away and advance with the best people in here. So why would I want to "sabotage" people I like, considering the main sabotage is with myself, because I clearly know speaking my mind could lead me to ejection. But I prefer to be eliminated by showing who I am instead of by playing little games or be completely absent when voting takes place, which is what your scared asses did these two weeks.

So, again, excuse me for having an opinion on your tribe, or if your pregnancy made you oversensitive, I wasn't trying to sabotage anybody (well, except Citrus:cm:), and certainly not you, who I liked before exposing these true colors.

Thank you for sharing your story

Jk9lBpR.gif

Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

Thank you for sharing your story

Jk9lBpR.gif

Resultado de imagen para i'm so glad you're here

i dont cook beef. i eat beef.

giphy.gif

My true colours aren't even that bad. They show what - that I'm loyal to my tribe and want to be successful with them? I'm sorry Evita if you're taking that the wrong way.

35 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

did rl and Element die? are we stuck on this island?

You're stuck FOREVER.

The round is coming though. Element's mobile for the entire day, and I wanted him to check over the round draft I created before I posted it. 

Not me being more caring about Loseran than their members.

Y'all just eliminated someone who placed 3rd last year and that wasn't last in your rankings, instead of someone who presented two DISASTROUS non-fitting entries in a row (well, I guess Dancing On My Own doesn't count since y'all prevented it). So good luck outdoing our solid two-times winner team.

i can check the rough draft

Worst part? Someone I cared about taking offense of me sharing MY truth.

Losing my ground

Edited by Losing my ground

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Dylan' said:

Guero bitch not your stats being 3rd Place - 25th Place jdjjdjdjddni I hate you  

Witness second week teas 

kfc4lyl.png

The theme for Round 3 is...

#SELFIE

~But first, let me take a selfie~

So, let's hope that you all are slowly but surely getting the hang of this game. For this round, Element had an awesome idea to do something topical, and I totally agree with that. This round is called #SELFIE. We want to go into the people of our generation and talk about how vain and vapid they are and how (social) media-obsessed they can be. Songs submitted this round should focus on the generation of people that care way too much about themselves and how they present themselves to others (and the world). The song doesn't necessarily need to have something about social media but just needs to show the vanity of people. Once again, TWO more tribes will be going to Tribal Council, so if your tribe wants to win, work with each other!  

What To Do:

Once your song is selected, PM the hosts in the SURVIVOR chat the artist and title of your song (do this in your voting/trio PM that we sent you). You don't have to include a link to the song unless you are sending a specific version of it. There's no explanation needed as your song should speak for itself. If your song requires an explanation to make sense, it's not a good fit.

There are 23 of you playing this game. You guys are bound to submit the same songs at some point and because no one can occupy the same song, I encourage you to send a back–up choice along with your first pick. This applies especially to those who are not around when a round is posted and don't have the luxury of choosing an instant track.

Take Into Consideration:

The panel will judge the audio/lyrics of the track you submit. Music videos will not increase or decrease your score as some music video plots differ from a song's true meaning.

The theme is what is important here. You will not receive a low score because you sent in a song one of the judges does not like. Taste will at the most be the difference between an 8.5 or a 9. We will never dock off multiple points based off mere preference.

The song you choose should display the meaning upfront. An interview with your artist clarifying the meaning of the song will not be taken into consideration.

Judging Scale (May Vary By Judge):

9/10 – Great entry. Track displays the theme given head on.

8 – Good entry. Displays theme well but not as well as others.

7 – Okay entry. Fits decently but is missing something overall.

6 – Somewhat tackles the theme but falls flat.

5 – Track mentions theme but is otherwise off–base.

3/4 – Song does not hit the theme given besides a line or two.

1/2 – Song has to do with a completely different subject than the theme.

I will supply an example for each round for you all to take inspiration from. Obviously, no one can select this song as their entry.

The example for this round is "#SELFIE" by The Chainsmokers. From the outset, it's an incredibly ridiculous song. However, when you go deeper, it's a commentary of the social-media obsessed generation today and paints a light on their true vapid, vain selves.

Can you guys help me pick a filter?
I don't know if I should go with XX Pro or Valencia
I wanna look tan
What should my caption be?
I want it to be clever
How about "Livin' with my bitches, hash tag LIVE"
I only got 10 likes in the last 5 minutes
Do you think I should take it down?
Let me take another selfie

As always, this is due in 24 hours, so 7:30 PM EST tomorrow and please submit in the SURVIVOR PM chat that has me and Element in it!

I had the perfect song for this!

Edited by Fa1x intelectual

are we sure there's like 23 songs about this

7 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

mte 

6 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

I changed my entry about 5 times :skull: 

Did I get my latest choice? @Element @rl231

Same :rip:

2 hours ago, wesleywalrus said:

I mean, there are heaps upon heaps of songs in general, so there's gotta be 23 songs for this, right?

Also, checking all entries now!

3 hours ago, Dylan' said:

Guero bitch not your stats being 3rd Place - 25th Place jdjjdjdjddni I hate you  

ljYU6vR.gif

If you've submitted and didn't get a PM telling you to change your song, you got your first choice!

1 minute ago, rl231 said:

If you've submitted and didn't get a PM telling you to change your song, you got your first choice!

Omg, thank you, ignore my meltdown in the confessionals overthinking what would happen if my song was already picked :jonny:

Another day, another panic attack from Losing my ground :cries: