Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 7) | REUNION TIME!

rl231

15 minutes ago, Citrus said:

wait a damn minute @ the tan text underneath, a scream 

expose them girl!

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• Citrus

• T-Swizz

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Riri. said:

this is coming from someone who is "fruity" BYE

Girl don't start, that's a joke username

Unfortunately for all of us, your posts are the most inane and moronic nonsense I've ever had the misfortune of reading

Like all I can say in the immortal words of Alyssa Edwards is girl you're a joke

You were carried through this entire game by other people LMAO 90% of your submissions have been suggested by someone else

Edited by Fruity

13 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Unfortunately for all of us, your posts are the most inane and moronic nonsense I've ever had the misfortune of reading

Like all I can say in the immortal words of Alyssa Edwards is girl you're a joke

You were carried through this entire game by other people LMAO 90% of your submissions have been suggested by someone else

o4LMIL9.gif

Edited by K$Ellie

15 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Glad you edited out the last few sentences cuz that was TACKY and unnecessary :doc:

Riri. wouldn't be in if I wasn't busy saving endangered species on a beach that one time. nice to hear she's fat after flopped

0zfTE8X.gif

• ATRL Moderator

rl231 will be posting the next round soon I know he has it drafted 

its rly cute 

♈️♉️♊️♋️♌️♍️♎️♏️♐️♑️♒️♓️

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Riri. wouldn't be in if I wasn't busy saving endangered species on a beach that one time. nice to hear she's fat after flopped

0zfTE8X.gif

Lowkey true 

Just now, Element said:

rl231 will be posting the next round soon I know he has it drafted 

its rly cute 

♈️♉️♊️♋️♌️♍️♎️♏️♐️♑️♒️♓️

Perched

0zfTE8X.gif

6 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

0zfTE8X.gif

Poor queen, they did you wrong :'( 

1 minute ago, Aciid said:

Poor queen, they did you wrong :'( 

I know :alexz2:

9 minutes ago, Element said:

Lowkey true 

Nothing lowkey about it!

47 minutes ago, Fruity said:

You’re so desionual, you know damn well I did have help on my first two entires and then after that it was on my own because I wanted to look for myself. Let’s not act like the girls in the tribe didn’t have help as well. We were a tribe/team we are supposed to help each other dummy Now I know who you are working with be careful sis just be careful

lB6xNDR.png

Welcome castaways to Round 11 of Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 7)!  Let's get started!

Individual immunity is up for grabs!

80AyI6b.png

The theme for Round 11 is...

Zodiac Fever

small_2x_5f261caa-8da2-4968-8228-04dce62small_2x_0eefedd7-e4d7-40eb-9842-4055f21small_2x_ebd8ba95-e8dd-416a-94be-f2e6659small_2x_1bb7854c-4017-4689-9db6-39a6bbasmall_2x_a49ecf26-98ce-4f2f-91fd-02c5921small_2x_bc531a3f-9b3d-4057-8ee7-63bf3aesmall_2x_2c4a0e14-bdad-47e3-a7fc-6e74811small_2x_76dfb0fb-422b-457a-924b-4d38029small_2x_6545b514-0e51-44ad-9c22-0031257small_2x_6545b514-0e51-44ad-9c22-0031257small_2x_84c0ffc0-883e-4ceb-a2c1-a354396small_2x_06d2700c-3685-4d40-bb99-772e7a0

People are very obsessed about their zodiac signs nowadays, and we wanted to include it this season. PLUS IT HAS THE NUMBER TWELVE!!!

For this round, you will have to select one zodiac sign from the list of 12 zodiac signs. Each castaway will get their own sign. You then will have to select a song that you believes closely embodies your sign. While the lyrics should speak for themselves, this time, we'll also be asking for a description. Explain to us why you think this song closely embodies the sign. All the panel wants is to see that you have some actual reasoning to choosing your song. No more than 2-3 sentences will do. You can use this link to get more details about signs to help your explanation and song selection. 

Outline:

1. The Sign - .5 Pt

Name it. Example: "Leo"

2. Your Name - .5 Pt

"By: rl231"

3. An Image - 1 Pt.

You need at least one image on your entry for cosmetic purpose only. Doesn't matter. Just something to make your entry not text only but don't use an image from the example page I gave you.

4. Song - 6 Pts

Name the song you're using and either embed or give a YT link.

5. Song Explanation - 2 Pts

Write a couple or a few sentences explaining why you chose this track to fit your chosen sign.

This adds up to a total of 10 points possible. 

When it comes to formatting, that's really up to you guys in how detailed you are. If you're one of those people who is really good with formatting and wants to make it look cool, go for it. But, if you're not and just want to center and bold a few things, then that's also fine. Neither route will affect your score as long as you fill all the requirements.

Below is a list of the 12 signs of the zodiac. Copy and paste this list adding your name to the sign you want to use. It is first come first serve so only one castaway can occupy a sign.

1.  Aries

2. Taurus

3. Gemini

4. Cancer

5. Leo

6. Virgo

7. Libra

8. Scorpio

9. Sagittarius

10. Capricorn

11. Aquarius

12. Pisces

The deadline for this round is Friday, November 3rd @ 7:00 PM EST.

Please only send us your completed entry in the SURVIVOR group chat. 

Winner of this round will be immune from elimination. Others will be up for elimination at Tribal Council.

Good luck!

1.  Aries - Fruity

2. Taurus

3. Gemini

4. Cancer

5. Leo

6. Virgo

7. Libra

8. Scorpio

9. Sagittarius

10. Capricorn

11. Aquarius