• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squall

• LiveYourLife

• Unbreakable Heaven

• Hunter_13

1 hour ago, Squall said:

Well, there is a special Target edition, I don't think 25 had one.

It's still VERY impressive though since it's only been 2 weeks and that the album is coming in 2 months. :skull: 

Actually, 25 did have a special Target edition.

1 hour ago, Squall said:

Well, there is a special Target edition, I don't think 25 had one.

It's still VERY impressive though since it's only been 2 weeks and that the album is coming in 2 months. :skull: 

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6738220/adele-25-target-deluxe-edition-bonus-tracks

25 has a deluxe Target version but pre orders didn't include something like special magazines ala reputation

18 minutes ago, Squall said:

Oh thanks, I just thought it was some deluxe

Well it kinda is since it includes 3 new songs. 

It sold 1m on target the first 10 days. 

Edited by Cockney Cupcake

Hmmmm. Not sure how many people pre-order at target or how high that record was :celestial5:

16 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Hmmmm. Not sure how many people pre-order at target or how high that record was :celestial5:

Is it possible to reach 1M in a week?pure sales

57 minutes ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

Well it kinda is since it includes 3 new songs. 

It sold 1m on target the first 10 days. 

I wonder how many pre-orders it pulled off  :eek: 

Edited by Squall

1 minute ago, wgenhao said:

Is it possible to reach 1M in a week?pure sales

I think it will, but nobody really knows at this point

23 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Well, 1989 didn't break a record at Target so it's definitely doing amazing there imo.

I have yet to order it. I don't wanna pay the $5 shipping. :thing: 

Just now, DivaCup said:

I have yet to order it. I don't wanna pay the $5 shipping. :thing: 

You live outside the US?

Just now, Squall said:

You live outside the US?

no, i live in the US, but it still says 5 dollar shipping. Anything under 50 dollars, I believe. I wonder if they have in-store preorders... but hopefully the magazines aren't limited and I could just go pick one up

Why tho? I still don't get why people flock to her so much. Her lead was cute but to generate this much hype? Is it because she's unproblematic? Like, there's no real exciting thing to her? I know people TRY and stir the pot with her but she never falls for it. 

2 minutes ago, DivaCup said:

no, i live in the US, but it still says 5 dollar shipping. Anything under 50 dollars, I believe. I wonder if they have in-store preorders... but hopefully the magazines aren't limited and I could just go pick one up

It should be available on Amazon but I don't think it's gonna be the case on Amazon US anyway

19 minutes ago, Squall said:

I wonder how many pre-orders it pulled off  :eek: 

I don't remember them saying anything about pre orders :michael: 

31 minutes ago, Antonini said:

Why tho? I still don't get why people flock to her so much. Her lead was cute but to generate this much hype? Is it because she's unproblematic? Like, there's no real exciting thing to her? I know people TRY and stir the pot with her but she never falls for it. 

Because she is an album artist. Her fans love her albums and loves to buy and collect because there's album songs they will connect to more than the singles.

I love buying her albums because it's special and because speaks what exactly what we are feeling and we know how to relate to that well. 

Some people may not relate to that but that's how fans keep on being fans and buying albums: feeling that same emotion that she sings about in the song.

6 hours ago, eddytws said:

CzZcqef.gif

:rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.