• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kylie Jenner

• fossora

• qurl

• Pacaveli

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know... I didn't know country music waa popular in the UK or... whatever 

dethroned by a country star in the uk (a market where country does nothing). interesting

1 minute ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

dethroned by a country star in the uk (a market where country does nothing). interesting

megan really did that

pIS6T2j.gif

8 minutes ago, qurl said:

new main pop girl Megan McKenna is coming to save us from the tyranny of Taylor SSwift

OMG I hope this wasn‘t on purpose

Stop ha.

Megan McKenna? dkfhbsdnfjkbhsd UK is trash for making buying reality TV celebs music and making them more popular

Just now, artangel said:

Megan McKenna? dkfhbsdnfjkbhsd UK is trash for making buying reality TV celebs music and making them more popular

the songs are good though :alexz2:

Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

the songs are good though :alexz2:

when did she start making music tho? that's news for me and why are they doing good?

Not the crazy one who called New York (Tiffany) ghetto. Not sure who I would rather have as #1. I'm shocked she sings :toofunny2: 

Just now, artangel said:

when did she start making music tho? that's news for me and why are they doing good?

she has a new tv show on itv be called There's Something About Megan which is about her journey to Nashville where she tries to pursue her country music career. seems like it is working in the UK, at least. was not expecting them to go to #1 and #2 though!!

Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

she has a new tv show on itv be called There's Something About Megan which is about her journey to Nashville where she tries to pursue her country music career. seems like it is working in the UK, at least. was not expecting them to go to #1 and #2 though!!

good for ha

Hopefully she falls soon so P!nk can return to #1 before Sam Smith releases his new single :alexz3: 

Queen of country music :clap3: 

A debut of QUALITY :clap3: 

Tim McGraw who

Edited by Fruity

14 minutes ago, Green said:

Hopefully she falls soon so P!nk can return to #1 before Sam Smith releases his new single :alexz3: 

Tea ☕️ 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.