HDD: FINAL: 5H #5 46k, Lil Uzi Vert 126k, XXX 86k

EyesOnMe

3 hours ago, Miss Bank$ said:

Can Camila stans not act like people involuntarily listening to her music (because she's in every ****ing Spotify playlist (because of payola)) is equivalent to her songs being hits? :ahh: 

I'm not a Camila stan and am aware of the payola, but if that is the payola they're giving to a non-single then she's gonna have massive payola for her single treatment.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7/27

• Starships

• URBAN

• Miss Bank$

I really believe in this album girls, it's without a doubt my favorite 5H release so far. I'm pretty disappointed in the first week numbers though. Let's be real 5H have never been album sellers, even with a huge hit they pulled about 70k for 7/27 right? So this decline (without a huge hit and minus a member) seems reasonable to me.

But what we need now is for He Like That to smash...really hope the GP likes it as much as the 5H fans (including me) do. This album doesn't really stand a chance without more promo and He Like That becoming a radio hit. They spent too much time on Down IMHO. 

I want 2 more albums from them at least :cries:

7 hours ago, Miss Bank$ said:

Can Camila stans not act like people involuntarily listening to her music (because she's in every ****ing Spotify playlist (because of payola)) is equivalent to her songs being hits? :ahh: 

You do understand people can choose to skip the song? They don't have to listen to it :rip: So, the fact it's doing well on streaming is a good sign that people are willingly wanting to listen to the song :)  

Also, it's not doing exactly bad on iTunes for a "promo" single. :) 

YOUR LIL CHART STORY

The numbers are in, and Lil Uzi Vert has topped this week’s Sales Plus Streaming (SPS) Chart with 126k for Luv Is Rage 2 (Generation Now/Atlantic). Two more debuts make up the Top 3, as XXXTentacion’s 17(Bad Vibes Forever/EMPIRE) bows with 86k at #2 and Queens of the Stone Age’s Villains (Matador) comes in at #3 with 73k. 

There are actually six new releases in the Top 10 this week. You’ll find Fifth Harmony’s Fifth Harmony (SYCO/Epic) at #5 with 46k, Old Dominion’s Happy Endings (RCA Nashville) at #6 with a little more than 40k and A$AP Mob’s Cozy Tapes Vol.2: Too Cozy (A$AP Worldwide/Polo Grounds/RCA) at #7 with just south of 40k. The only other debut to make the Top 20 is The War on Drugs A Deeper Understanding (Atlantic), which appears at #12 with 27k. 

Following an emotional (and the most-needle-moving) performance at the MTV VMAs, Logic’s Everybody (Def Jam), which houses suicide-prevention track “1-800-273-8255,” soars #29-9, up more than 100%, moving approximately 33k. The hit song also jumps #14-6 on our Streaming Songs Chart this week.

Huge congrats to Uzi, well deserved!

Embarrassing numbers for 5h. And to think they  chose a release week because they thought they'd go number 1. ? NUMBER 5.

Karma happened so quick.

2 minutes ago, so_fetch said:

Embarrassing numbers for 5h. And to think they  chose a release week because they thought they'd go number 1. ? NUMBER 5.

Karma happened so quick.

Don't talk so quick, hun. 

Not horrible numbers for 5H. I thought they'd do max 40k SPS. So almost 50k is pretty good :clap3:

Album is great too :clap3: 

11 minutes ago, so_fetch said:

Karma happened so quick.

Your fav can't even get an album released:ahh: We all know how dismal those opening #s would be.

Edited by Beyonnaise

They went Top 5 :clap3:

The overreactions for 5H :rip: they never had a successful album to begin with, those numbers are okay

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.