HDD: FINAL: 5H #5 46k, Lil Uzi Vert 126k, XXX 86k

EyesOnMe

On 8/28/2017 at 0:38 PM, RoyalT said:

Their fanbase is so huge on twitter... I guess twitter is irrelevant. 

Lol their fanbase is pretty big. I don't even stan them but from the outside looking in, they seem like they have a p. good size fan base.

ATRL is so antiquated with these "o0omgz did she only sold 250,000!!!" like people literally don't buy records anymore, there a few exceptions to the rule (Taylor, Beyonce, Adele) overall everyone nowadays is having bad album sales, so trying to decipher someone's popularity or their importance strictly off of how much their album sold is backwards and outdated tbh.

Edited by imabadkid

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7/27

• Starships

• URBAN

• Miss Bank$

48 minutes ago, imabadkid said:

Lol their fanbase is pretty big. I don't even stan them but from the outside looking in, they seem like they have a p. good size fan base.

ATRL is so antiquated with these "o0omgz did she only sold 250,000!!!" like people literally don't buy records anymore, there a few exceptions to the rule (Taylor, Beyonce, Adele) overall everyone nowadays is having bad album sales, so trying to decipher someone's popularity or their importance strictly off of how much their album sold is backwards and outdated tbh.

Tell that to their record company :lmao: 

3 hours ago, HolyKatyPerry said:

Tell that to their record company :lmao: 

lol um i'm p. sure the label is well aware. it's not 1995. labels know albums don't sell anymore hence why they put all their money and resources into touring, that's where it actually matters and where the $$$$ is

Edited by imabadkid

Impressive! They pulled 10k per member :clap3:

I'm truly confused as to whether this group is really popular or not

3 hours ago, Scotland said:

Havana is going to get the single treatment soon. 

Oh good, cause I hate that other OMG song.....Havana is pretty stable on all formats isn't it?

2 hours ago, imabadkid said:

lol um i'm p. sure the label is well aware. it's not 1995. labels know albums don't sell anymore hence why they put all their money and resources into touring, that's where it actually matters and where the $$$$ is

In January 2017, Pollstar's top 200 North American tours charts were announced. Fifth Harmony ranked at #199 on the list with a domestic gross of $5.1 million from 33 shows

nope

1 hour ago, vuelve88 said:

screaming sjfhjdf'kfk;fdjlnd

3 hours ago, BlazingLovatic said:

nope

welp. lol i'm not a stan, I like some of their music but I don't rly have a dog in this fight. I'm just saying ATRL's obsession with chart positions is antiquated and outdated, you can't measure someone's popularity by album sales. 

2 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

:rip: 

tenor.gif

Edited by Navyboy20

4 hours ago, imabadkid said:

You say that, but their streaming numbers are crap too...:rip:

5 hours ago, imabadkid said:

Well, their streams are really tepid too. They don't sell out tours so....what's up?

4 hours ago, TheSoneNavy said:

They're not. They just have crazy, passionate stans that make it seem like they are. They don't have any big hits or massive selling albums. Not sure how they even do on tour.

5 hours ago, TheSoneNavy said:

Their popularity is smoke and mirrors

8 hours ago, Scotland said:

Havana is going to get the single treatment soon. 

Havana? Im screaming that song isn't even a hit. 

Don't confuse Spotify Payola with success!

Can Camila stans not act like people involuntarily listening to her music (because she's in every ****ing Spotify playlist (because of payola)) is equivalent to her songs being hits? :ahh: 

1 hour ago, PopNStuff said:

They're not. They just have crazy, passionate stans that make it seem like they are. They don't have any big hits or massive selling albums. Not sure how they even do on tour.

Work From Home was the most streamed 2016 song of 2016. Worth It was huge too

1 minute ago, 7/27 said:

Work From Home was the most streamed 2016 song of 2016. Worth It was huge too

http://www.billboard.com/charts/year-end/2016/hot-100-songs

WFH was definitely a hit, but to say it's HUGE and groundbreaking, let's not. Also, I was referring to their current music since their old music will always be associated to the group with Camila.

3 minutes ago, PopNStuff said:

http://www.billboard.com/charts/year-end/2016/hot-100-songs

WFH was definitely a hit, but to say it's HUGE and groundbreaking, let's not. Also, I was referring to their current music since their old music will always be associated to the group with Camila.

They've literally released one single as a new group except for HLT which came out a week ago. 

1 hour ago, PopNStuff said:

45 minutes ago, FutureHive said:

Their popularity is smoke and mirrors

Omg :deadbanana: 

9 hours ago, imabadkid said:

Sorry but it's not like they are doing well on streaming and touring either. Their latest single was also a massive flop. The album sale is just the cherry on top. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.