HDD: Look What You Made Me Do 550k

Renan90

20 hours ago, SkyFitsParadise said:

All that 'dragging' you haters did while she was away. Now she's debuting with 5x more sales than your fave and you want to be mad? :lmao:

Were anyone doing that, though?

Who has the audacity to come for Taylors numbers after 1989. Heck after any of her albums. Literally EVERYTHING was pointing to her debuting with huge numbers. 

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bey Admired

• YaDirtyGoddess

• evtimow

• Destroun

Taylor is horrible and I don't care that she is slaying, I won't act like it's amazing because of it. LWYMMD is more uninspired crap and I'm not understanding the fuss about the video. Yes, the song is catchy but in general she is just mediocre. I'm not pressed I've always thought this, good for her but her fans need to stop acting like anybody who thinks she is basic is pressed. I'm pressed better artist don't get this kind of attention I guess, but I'm not pressed about Taylor herself. She's winning with a very limited skillset. 

3 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

Taylor is horrible and I don't care that she is slaying, I won't act like it's amazing because of it. LWYMMD is more uninspired crap and I'm not understanding the fuss about the video. Yes, the song is catchy but in general she is just mediocre. I'm not pressed I've always thought this, good for her but her fans need to stop acting like anybody who thinks she is basic is pressed. I'm pressed better artist don't get this kind of attention I guess, but I'm not pressed about Taylor herself. She's winning with a very limited skillset. 

:clap3:

1 hour ago, EnoughSaid said:

This whole rant just proved your pressed though :huh:

Worst song released this year doing 550 lol this is Trumps America 

Impressive in 2017 I must admit.:jonny4:

Why are her fans still buying the song when it's vastly different from her previous lead singles and they can stream? 

6 hours ago, EnoughSaid said:

My fellow Aaliyah stan couldn't have spilled hotter tea than this :cm:

9 hours ago, EnoughSaid said:

Some artists have fans who will just buy anything they put out no matter what. Its like a blind faith thing. Actually its a sheep mentality thing but whatever. They wanna belong to a flock.

On 8/29/2017 at 10:41 PM, Rentboy said:

Hard to congratulate such an undeserving sales number. Guess it confirms her fans will buy any sub par sloppy product she releases. Kinda like the Kardashians and their make up kits.

I spot no lies :cupid:

I do like Taylor Swift but this song is too far off the mark :biblio: 

14 hours ago, EnoughSaid said:

:jonny:

My thoughts exactly though. :shutup:

On 9/1/2017 at 0:28 AM, EnoughSaid said:

This just proves that you are in fact, pressed. You don't have to like her, but saying she has limited skillset is kind of ignorant when she is a musical prodigy. She started writing songs for big names when she was just 14 years old. She has won HUNDREDS of awards and she has been recognized. I don't understand not liking Taylor or any artist for that matter, but discrediting an artist based on your personal opinion just makes you sound pressed. You can recognize someone's talent, achievements and victories and say that you simply don't resonate with said artist, and that would be totally cool and won't make you sounds so pressed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.