• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UnusualBoy

• Saintlor

• peterstyles13

• Dangerous Woman

poor bieber

GLtWh3P.gif

Not  sure how accurate this stat is considered Shake It Off was put on iTunes in the afternoon VS this at 11:30-45 PM EST

oh wow and to think some said she would under perform :eek: @Javan told me there was no real life interest :fan: 

11 minutes ago, skizzo said:

Mariah downloaded 100k of those times

Lmfao. :rip: 

peterstyles13
7 minutes ago, C_Colstead said:

Can see her doing 500k+ providing there's no red updates. (There shouldn't be, what with the video coming)

Of course there's going to be red updates. Are you kidding me? You seriously think she will keep a record-breaking 94% lead until sunday? I doubt it.

21 minutes ago, IAMDOM said:

This is worldwide though I believe. Not just 100k in the US. I’m going to SCREAM if of all songs to dethrone Despacito its THIS mess ??‍♂️ 

I think you better start prepare that vocal. 

GLtWh3P.gif

WAIT

it says from the time it was released on the east coast to the time the iTunes Store turns over in the west which is (12am pst) 

so she sold 100k in 3 ****ing hours? :deadbanana: 

do some of y'all think she's getting actually better and doing*** better than others due to her neutral state during the elections? 

this is great tho, I hate the chorus but you can't deny that this song is gonna be huge.

Edited by TinkerbellClap

• ATRL Moderator

I mean, her legacy is undeniable. I'm not a huge Taylor fan & I bought both volumes of her album :skull:

al79Zv8.gif

5 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

Of course there's going to be red updates. Are you kidding me? You seriously think she will keep a record-breaking 94% lead until sunday? I doubt it.

I hope you're know they're all coming up with these surreal expectations so that they'll scream "flop" the second she has a red update.

46 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

In before she ends up selling +500k again :rip: 

pretty sure thats impossible in  Q3 2017 haha

thats like adele levels

15 minutes ago, phreshprince said:

Including your fave's last attempt, correct? No shade, just wondering.

Dangerous Woman sold about 1.1 million copies to date, so no! But it did outsell its first week in just 12 hours :clap3: and obviously in the long run it will

Edited by mareeyan

23 minutes ago, Tarzan said:

oh wow and to think some said she would under perform :eek: @Javan told me there was no real life interest :fan: 

To quote me directly I said it would underperform if she didn't come for for Kanye, which she did.

:celestial6:

It wont go #1 , Despacito is too big for her to beat , and every one turned on her ☝?☝?☝?

She used to be more popular , but not any more. She declined massively since 2014 , the culture ain't here for that ugly ho

No her popularity took a massive hit in the past year and her sound isnt going to cut it in 2017 and 2018.

Snake is over Kim k exposed her Katy dissed her Kanye had a diss track Calvin exposed her #taylorisoverparty trended worldwide TS6 will be certified flop

1989Flop didn't deserve album of da year white privilege real af in music industry smdh this snake over

It will flop everyone turned on Taylor she got exposed

@Betty

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Javan said:

To quote me directly I said it would underperform if she didn't come for for Kanye, which she did.

:rip: yikes

peterstyles13
14 minutes ago, Javan said:

Imagine thinking that :rip: