PLATINUM HIT 11▴ congratulations aurora ♛

Jackson

3 minutes ago, UFO said:

ahfkgakjf this round hasn't even ended yet but I'm so excited for next week :jonny:  :fan: 

It's a cute challenge name but idk what it's about tbh, it's something sorta complicated

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ultraviolence.xx

• Jackson

• UFO

• ceremonials

Just now, UFO said:

ahfkgakjf this round hasn't even ended yet but I'm so excited for next week :jonny:  :fan: 

Me too. It will be the first round where I'll be writing a full song :fan: 

Also came back from my vacation where I've been through a lot of crap

2 minutes ago, Citrus said:

It's a cute challenge name but idk what it's about tbh, it's something sorta complicated

Dr Seuss Challenge? :fan: 

At least it's not the boring Pokemon Challenge where everyone chooses the water imagery :fan:

Edited by FCKNAmbrosia

1 minute ago, UFO said:

Hopefully it's something like Fire Island Pansexual :fan:  that round was a KII

What is the tea on this challenge? It looks like one of my titles tbh :fan:

IyRSyRN.gif

2 hours ago, Citrus said:

Hug – Tu’er Shan

First off, what a lovely person you are for explaining your backstory. No shade but did you intend to write it so it sounds like it was translated from Chinese? Because a lot of it is that more lilting, smoothness-lost-in-translation kinda stuff. It’s pretty well written so perhaps I’m being nitpicky but this song was essentially the same two or three lines restated in a dozen different ways. I’m fine with the repetition of beautiful man and all that, but, because it’s using more simplistic language, it felt as if you ran out of things to say by the second verse. Some more figurative language would have aided I think.

Okay wow there was a lot of shade. I already know I type like I'm ESL okay. :shakeno: I do think that the whole sentiment was summed up within the first 2 lines because...yeah that's all there is to the story, really. I mean, I could have dedicated a section of the song to WHY he ends up dying by the second verse, but I genuinely don't believe I possess the ability to make it musical. I'm also not very good with storytelling as is so tbrgvfds

8 minutes ago, FCKNAmbrosia said:

Me too. It will be the first round where I'll be writing a full song :fan: 

Also came back from my vacation where I've been through a lot of crap

Same tbh :fan:  I mean, my song this week is a full song but technically it's not jfkshafkj I wrote it in a slightly weird way so next week will definitely be interesting :gaycat3:  :eli:  especially since it's the last week before Phase 1 ELIMINATIONS :gaycat5:  

Omg I hope you're ok sis :heart2:  :dancehall:

6 minutes ago, FCKNAmbrosia said:

Dr Seuss Challenge? :fan: 

At least it's not the boring Pokemon Challenge where everyone chooses the water imagery :fan:

Mess :fan:  I'm trying to avoid water and religious songs as much as possible but I literally COULDN'T this week (since my myth is about a reflection in water ajfhajkgakl)

I lowkey want to write more songs with astral/space imagery but I already did that in round 1 :skull:  :emofish:  I don't want to deliver the same thing each week. tbh since I didn't in 10.5 and it paid off. I think I'm doing well in terms of that so far tho

11 minutes ago, UFO said:

Omg I hope you're ok sis :heart2:  :dancehall:

I'm ok - just the usual backstabbing from close friends but I've got used to it :fan:  *Look What You Made Me Do plays in the background*

8 minutes ago, UFO said:

YELPING

It's literally a round inspired by Lana herself :ahh:  :ahh:  :skull:   a mess

A website randomly generates a weird song title that is Lana del Rey-esque and you have to write a song with the same song title. My one was called Afghan Crucifix and was about Jesus sacrificing himself and him being bitter about having to be a martyr for bitches who didn't appreciate him when he was alive :skull:  

This is the website: https://www.vfiles.com/ldrgenerator :fan: 

:dies::dies::dies:

MY FAVE HA POWER. A songwriting icon who inspires younger generations to write about things stranger than a stranger and their children's children. When will your fave?

IyRSyRN.gif

Edited by FCKNAmbrosia

That challenge inspired the iconic Scarlet Bitch 

buffalo sugar baby

whiskey romance

manson dysmorphia

ragged bitch

cognac massacre

harvard chastity

lil miss poetry

kool aid gal

pasadena harlot

kennedy melodrama (:eli:)

instagram dependency

some of these lowkey slay 

5 minutes ago, UFO said:

"Instagram Dependency" sounds like a mental disorder :deadbanana3: 

i was thinking the same thing vqFWMMl.gif 

32 minutes ago, UFO said:

YELPING

It's literally a round inspired by Lana herself :ahh:  :ahh:  :skull:   a mess

A website randomly generates a weird song title that is Lana del Rey-esque and you have to write a song with the same song title. My one was called Afghan Crucifix and was about Jesus sacrificing himself and him being bitter about having to be a martyr for bitches who didn't appreciate him when he was alive :skull:  

This is the website: https://www.vfiles.com/ldrgenerator :fan: 

I loved that round so much because everyone had wacky song titles and really OUT THERE, almost offensive concepts - it was so fun! :dies:  

I got "Joanne Hyperlink" omggggg :deadbanana:

Doritos Bleach :skull:

Honeyed Divorce :skull: 

Warhol Bikini Wax :skull:

John Wayne Gacy Jailbait :skull:

Nutella Bronzer :skull:

Here are titles I got:

Joanne Hyperlink 

Lolita Tanning Lotion 

Grand Canyon Massacre

Clipper Tiger 

Brooklyn Pigeons 

Old Money Bondage 

Blue Baguette

Taco Truck Stop

Screaming. WaiT @ me actually having inspiration for songs now omg.

F4sfzV8.gif

3 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

I got "Joanne Hyperlink" omggggg :deadbanana:

:dies:

Just now, UFO said:

After reading through all the reviews I really want to read @minho's Cat's Waltz - it seems pretty intriguing :celestial5:

Me too. Looks like the number 1 song for the week has been crowned already.

1 minute ago, UFO said:

Not me giving everyone ideas, song titles, concepts, wordpieces, in depth analysis of 2000+ words, FOOTNOTES aljkfhasljf

:ahh:  :ahh:  :skull:  I'm not usually this nice tbh (in terms of PH anyway :fan:

I'm truly a martyr for everyone else's songwriting success. WHEW if only I could care as much for my own songwriting as I do for others

karma reward me pls. :heart2:   cause lately you've been a bitch to me this past month :biblio:  tf did I do to u g0rl, anyway

omg. I'm totally naming one of my children "Karma" truly a bad ass bitch if I had a daughter called karma

a boy called karma sounds cute too + it's ~e x o t i c~ :smitten: 

My plan:

Son: Karma/Grey (Gray for the American g0rls)/Axel/Evan

Daughter: Evangeline/Karma/Khaleesi/Cassandra

Non-Binary: Robin/Phoenix

Twins: Thorn & Rose

Triplets: A, B & C (they don't deserve to have unique, creative, exotic names like the others :biblio: ) who tf wants triplets? ajlfhasjl

Mistake would also slay but it would be kind of cruel to name your child that ajlkfhasljfga :skull: Miss Mistake ajfhasjl that child would get bullied HARD

Chlamydia would also make a BEAUTIFUL name for a girl ... if it wasn't an STD :dies:  :skull:  

whew. my children are gonna SCALP everyone else in the playground :heart2: 

F4sfzV8.gif

tumblr_inline_nt780nGAa31ts1va1_500.gif

10 minutes ago, Corsola said:

There's a woman of color LEGEND in league of legends named Karma

10088650._SX540_.jpg 

Also Evangeline reminds me of Evangelion which Utada invented with her ED track Sakura Nagashi :smitten: 

Whew, Karma just sounds so badass tbh like... "Karma's gonna get you" "Karma's a bitch" "yes I am" "and i'm gonna get you" ajfhasjkfhasjkfhasjkfhkaj I lowkey want to legally change my name to Karma :ahh:  

Yaaaaas OMG I love Evangelion! :heart2:  

Sakura Nagashi is so beautiful :smitten:  it makes me cry, a MASTERPIECE  :weeps:  Beautiful World is literally one of my favourite Utada tracks too:jonny:  

Edited by UFO

Green Light Rapture

Grand Canyon Bleach

Acid Rehab

Nutella Mystery

Upper West Side Lady Killer

I got these and love them all

1 minute ago, Covergirl said:

Green Light Rapture

Grand Canyon Bleach

Acid Rehab

Nutella Mystery

Upper West Side Lady Killer

I got these and love them all

ajjjjjgsjdsa :skull:  :deadbanana3:  

Upper West Side Lady Killer is everything tho :smitten:  :clap3:  

20 minutes ago, Corsola said:

Her catchphrase in the game is ''You know what they say... Karma always catches up to you'' cause she's really good at chasing people and locking them down :fan: 

Sakura Nagashi makes me cry too near the end :weeps: It's my fave/second fave song on Fantome, alternating with Ore No Kanojo. And I STAN beautiful world too :jonny:It's so good, her Evangelion tracks are flawless. Queen of singing, writing, production, video games, AND anime (plus a lot more) 

ahkfdskjafhaskfg ICONIC :jonny3:  :jonny4:  :skull: 

yesss! It's so sad :weeps:  It hits me so hard. It kind of sounds like a Bjork track too, the Japanese Bjork :clap3:   (with the sales of Adele yas) I need to revisit Fantome tbh :jonny:  I haven't listened to Utada in like forever ! she slays so hard. I really want to write an Utada-inspired song this season, I've always been inspired by her slightly but I want to take it THERE like she does :alexz:   truly a queen

Apparently she's releasing new material later this year ? :duca:  :duca:  

Spoiler

btw this song is so underrated. the fact that it's about death and it just abruptly stops at the end to represent death:

wiiiig :jonny4:

This one's a bop too:

Colors SNATCHES me every time:

And this one just sounds so EPIC, I've never heard a song like this one before in my life:

another Bjork tea

:jonny3:  :jonny3:  :jonny3: 

Nnnnnn let me just listen to her entire discography again aljkfaslkfdjasl :jonny:   this is your fault sis :skull:  :fan:  :eli:  

Edited by UFO

1 hour ago, UFO said:

Scarlet ***** (Pawno)

Ragtime Cuckold

Ferroro Rocher Hunny

Soft-Serve Suffocation

Chloroform Foreplay

Juarez Ballgag

In-N-Out Synesthesia

ajfdhasjklfhasjk  @Speezy teas :ahh:  :toofunny3:  

These are cute titles 

:jonny2:  Soft-Serve Suffocation sounds like a bop

4 minutes ago, Speezy said:

These are cute titles 

:jonny2:  Soft-Serve Suffocation sounds like a bop

FFFffffff I knew you'd like them :skull:  :fan:   and yas, I think Soft-Serve Suffocation is my fave! a *** facial anthem using the metaphor of being suffocated by soft-serve ice cream :alexz:  :smitten:   my song for next week tbh :fan: 

Edited by UFO