PLATINUM HIT 11▴ congratulations aurora ♛

Jackson

Just now, feelslikeadream said:

:celestial4:itswhatshedeserves.gif.

Just now, Citrus said:

So happy for you @ultraviolence.xx

thank you girls :weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps: i honestly never thought i would get to this point! (i almost didn't if we hadn't done a final 4 n) but THANK YOU for saving me!!!

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ultraviolence.xx

• Jackson

• UFO

• ceremonials

4 minutes ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

THANKS TO THOSE OF YOU WHO VOTED FOR SAVING MY POOR ASS

83630327.jpg

• ATRL Moderator

Cause baby we, baby we are worlds apaaart

And only you can repair my aching heaaaart

giphy.gif

Just now, Gastrodonatella said:

prophets only

tumblr_nx8vnmJb8j1ql5yr7o2_400.gif 

3 minutes ago, Jackson said:

83630327.jpg

:heart2: 

2 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Cause baby we, baby we are worlds apaaart

And only you can repair my aching heaaaart

giphy.gif

wow this actual gif being me singing that song (with the "SHUT UP!" in the background and everything)

• ATRL Moderator

Miss @Tsareena you slayed this week (and got one of my highest scores of the 'season'), so for me you went out on the highest of notes :heart2: I hope you keep writing and playing PH!

Just now, Citrus said:

2/4 of my 10s for the season being finalists

omg i forgot all about that 10, you gracious queen of fruits

yes @Tsareena your song this week was AMAZING and i bet your others were too, you were robbed :cries: 

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Miss @Tsareena you slayed this week (and got one of my highest scores of the 'season'), so for me you went out on the highest of notes :heart2: I hope you keep writing and playing PH!

:gaycat3: thanks!

3 minutes ago, Gastrodonatella said:

so is this the best debut season of all time or just in a long time? x

i can't testify for any other seasons, but whoever won season 1 was a debut :eli: 

4 minutes ago, Gastrodonatella said:

so is this the best debut season of all time or just in a long time? x

newbies won s6 and s7

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

yes @Tsareena your song this week was AMAZING and i bet your others were too, you were robbed :cries: 

Nnnn I wasn’t. My artpop was too ahead of its time :fan: 

perched for the challenge this week! didn’t think i’d be here to do them so i kinda forgot about it!

11 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

Nnnn I wasn’t. My artpop was too ahead of its time :fan: 

sunflower sweetie i’m so sorry!! artpop who :eek: 

i didnt consult any of the judges about this finale so i hope it doesnt flop lmao

Congratulations to the top 4! All of you are extremely talented and very deserving to be there. @ultraviolence.xx uvie loves, congratulations on making the finals. As a fellow newbie, I am very very proud of you. :heart2:

I love everyone in the top 4 (yes you too @SaintWest and @Hug) but I've been rooting for @Aurora since 17. So get that win Australian Queen! Though whoever wins this season is a deserving one and I'll be just as happy. #WhatATop4 :clap3:

To @MattyTacos @mxtthewdelrey and especially Queen @Tsareena, my commiserations. It would've been lovely to see all of you progress to the next round too but this is how it goes. Still proud of you loves.

P.S.: Sorry for the long post but this has been the first time I have posted in a while.

3 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

Congratulations to the top 4! All of you are extremely talented and very deserving to be there. @ultraviolence.xx uvie loves, congratulations on making the finals. As a fellow newbie, I am very very proud of you. :heart2:

RJ i've missed you!!! thanks so much for the love. i'm super happy to be here, honestly never thought i'd make it. :heart2: 

1 minute ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

RJ i've missed you!!! thanks so much for the love. i'm super happy to be here, honestly never thought i'd make it. :heart2: 

I always thought you'd actually make it. Aside from Sam, you've been the most consistent one. You're the one to watch out for and honestly, I won't be surprised if you win. Heck, my heart would even burst with pride if you do! :heart2:

fMByWjU.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

F I N A L E

ROUND 11 : THE END

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After 10 rounds and 3 phases, we've finally made it here, to the finale! We have one more finalist than originally expected, but the more the merrier. A former winner, a 2x finalist, a mini season winner, and a newbie, we love this diversity! Like most seasons since S6, the finale will be in three parts. Make sure you complete all three parts when sending your entry. Parts I and II will be 30% of your finale score each, while part III will be 40%.

I.

THE REWRITE: rewrite one of your songs from a previous challenge. you can rewrite anything from a few words entire sections of the song, but make sure the song retains its core essence.

II.

THE THROWBACK: complete one of these throwback challenges from another season. x x x

III.

THE FINAL SONG: write it about whatever, whoever, whenever you want. just make it your best song ever.

ENTRIES DUE TUESDAY NOV 7 AT 11:59 PM EST

i'm going to work on getting the OP up to date soon (and i'll post the phase 3 numbers tomorrow probably), i'm just tired now :jonny3: