PLATINUM HIT 11▴ congratulations aurora ♛

Jackson

2 minutes ago, Jackson said:

he looks like he'd call me a *** before giving me a black eye and i'm here for it :jonny3: 

woo jackson get some self respect but yeah same he can also choke me really hard & stab me in the leg with a screwdriver before making me face**** him

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ultraviolence.xx

• Jackson

• UFO

• ceremonials

2 minutes ago, Gastrodonatella said:

keep in mind that your r1 entry (your lowest score by far) isn't being factored for this phase so i wouldn't place too high a bet on your elimination

Yeah I know but I've benn close to the bottom for the past two rounds so :michael:

Just now, keshaspearsxo said:

My name is Lee :skull: 

why did you say "top 5 for Austin" if it's a top 5 for Lee :rip: sorry i got so lost lmao

13 hours ago, ceremonials said:

Why not just “Regret” or “Feelings of Regret”?

Btw, hell no, Feelings of Regret is such a bad title. That sounds like a corny Celine Dion song or something. Love her, but that is not my aesthetic. 

1 minute ago, UFO said:

wait why the **** am I getting all this critical acclaim ? :ahh:  out of NOWHERE :ahh:  :skull:  :skull:  I'm howling

I literally had an emotional breakdown, I was so close to giving up (on PH and life in general tbh), I patchworked my song at the last minute. I submitted late with vague ass verses and a nonsensical chorus and someHOW y'all judges liked it :jonny:  :ahh:  wow slay me a bit. I didn't expect this. Like literally... the only part of my song that I really REALLY liked was the pre-chorus, the other parts of my song were stringed together like a damn quilt :toofunny3:  but yay omg I'm so happy :weeps:   thank you thank you thank you I really needed this after the **** week I've had :jonny:  :heart2:  :weeps:  I was SO close to quitting :cries:  idc if I get eliminated today, I needed something to hold on to and y'all gave it to me when I lost all hope. omg thank you :hug:  ahhh :weeps:  :heart2:   my song this week is really meaningful because even though it's sad, there's still a sense of hope behind it The light fades like my spirit does / Yet my eyes still flicker on / Cause in the dark I still have hope / With colours someone will find me / With colours someone will find me / Even quicker than I think / Blink :weeps:  :weeps:  :weeps:  whew I just ... wow why is my ghey ass so overdramatic and overemotional for no reason :ahh:  :rip:  but seriously though, thank you! :heart2:  :weeps:   FINALLY something went right for once :'(  

LkDAPNs.gif?1

woo sis those lyrics, tori would be proud

blink

LkDAPNs.gif?1 

:hug: 

1 minute ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

why did you say "top 5 for Austin" if it's a top 5 for Lee :rip: sorry i got so lost lmao

Why would I refer to myself in third person :deadbanana: I'm saying "(I'm) top 5 for Austin"

2 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

Btw, hell no, Feelings of Regret is such a bad title. That sounds like a corny Celine Dion song or something. Love her, but that is not my aesthetic. 

I mean true, but it makes more sense than just of regret 

10 minutes ago, Jackson said:

@KatyCatPH – Opal Skies

“I was lonely living alone” was redundant, and you spelled “radiant” wrong, but I can’t write this review without saying you’ve improved a LOT during this competition. The chorus was great, and provided a perfect balance between imagery and emotion all wrapped in a thoughtful metaphor. Whether you do leave this round or not, people like you are why I wanted to introduce this phase system, to give you a chance to grow and prove yourself.

Thanks for the review. Didn't know I did that with the chorus. And thanks for devising this season in this format. At least I got the chance to show I can learn and improve. :heart2:

4 minutes ago, Gastrodonatella said:

there's been quite a few people who missed a round and have a 0 mixed into their average and we don't know your score this round so :cm: 

Well yeah. Fingers crossed.

4 minutes ago, ceremonials said:

I mean true, but it makes more sense than just of regret 

I'm not really one to give too much away with a title. Enigma, duh.

20 minutes ago, Jackson said:

@SaintWest – Promised Land

Wow you better pimp out my religious angst for a good score. The “calluses” line was odd, especially because you’d have to be tapping that windowsill for AGES for it to make a visible change to your body. Which is what you’re inferring but still. I was missing something in the chorus. I liked the town of sand line, and the personality you injected into it, but the last line was almost a bit too cheesy for the subject matter, and I wanted to see a bit more of your side than his in the chorus. The “sync” line was pretty genius (I hope it was on purpose). The verses were much better executed, and the bridge was probably my favorite part of the song.

whew, the sync line finally getting her well deserved credit! :clap3:

9 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

Why would I refer to myself in third person :deadbanana: I'm saying "(I'm) top 5 for Austin"

lmao i was reading it wrong :deadbanana3: lemme just go now

when some people here pretend like they don't already know some people here have admitted that they love to make everything about themselves

tenor.giftenor.giftenor.gif

Edited by SaintWest

Just now, Hug said:

These elims are gonna get me shook. I hope KatyCatPH pulls through

SxCMxRS.gif 

Shade pear 

Just now, ceremonials said:

Shade pear 

Jackson is gonna use his executive host privilege and bring pear back I'm not worried about ha!

2 minutes ago, Hug said:

These elims are gonna get me shook. I hope KatyCatPH pulls through

SxCMxRS.gif 

Aww. Thanks Hug. :hug:

I just noticed @UFO and I did not get favorite couplets from you @ceremonials. What are your fave lines from our songs?

Just now, KatyCatPH said:

I just noticed @UFO and I did not get favorite couplets from you @ceremonials. What are your fave lines from our songs?

Oh yah, cause they were added late. I'm at work rn but I can edit them in tomorrow if you remind me!