2017 Billboard Hot 100 Year-End Predictions (81% IN)

Ger

10 hours ago, Heart.me said:

Closer :ahh:

Yeah. That's why Closer will get the boosts it needs to reach 3 M downloads. I can't see it getting much past 3 M though. 3.1 M is as far as Closer could go. That would mean Closer needs almost 1.05 B streams to reach Diamond.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ger

• brianc33710

• Green

• DELE2125

Top Posters In This Topic

Can 24K Magic hold on to the Top 10? It's what it deserves :dancehall:

Woo That's What I Like is #3 confirmed, i still love it :katie2:

Closer is such a smah! Imagine being released July of last year and still top 5 in this year's yec chart.

So Basically are only 15 songs by a Female as Lead at the top 100 :deadbanana3:

1. Scars To Your Beautiful
2. Issues 
3. Love On The Brain
4. Side To Side
5. Now Or Never 
6. Chained To The Rhythm 
7. Starving
8. Water Under the Bridge
9. Malibu
10. Bodack Yellow 
11. Million Reasons
12. Bad Liar
13. Cheap Thrills
14. The Greatest 
15. How Farr I'll Go 

I assume that Taylor LWYMMD & Demi Lovato Sorry Not Sorry are close to the Top 100

@Ger-55 hey how close are Taylor, Demi & Kesha to the Top 100?? 

How come LWYMMD is not yet in?? SIO was top 20 and WANEGBT was top 40 iirc. Surely LWYMMD must be top 100 already?

• 2 weeks later...

Could Bruno get artist of the year? I mean so far he has two songs in the top 10 and so his album plus his US tour is huge and I know BB takes that into consideration. 

32 minutes ago, IVY said:

Could Bruno get artist of the year? I mean so far he has two songs in the top 10 and so his album plus his US tour is huge and I know BB takes that into consideration. 

It will be a close battle between Ed and Bruno but I think Bruno will get it because his tour has been bigger than Ed's so far.

1 hour ago, Green said:

It will be a close battle between Ed and Bruno but I think Bruno will get it because his tour has been bigger than Ed's so far.

OMG I hope so. :duca:

41 minutes ago, Divine said:

Update?

Ger-55

• LAST VISITED

October 14

hope he’s okay :dancehall: 

On 10/27/2017 at 11:57 AM, IVY said:

It's kind of crazy how successful he's been this year. Especially for what was to be his 'flop' era. Based on YE Chart positions TWIL is his biggest solo hit in the US. 24K Magic is also the #2 album of the year according to the albums YE chart, in pure sales he's #2 behind Ed I believe.

I do wish he could try to put out a 4th single though, release a cute video for Finesse, I'm sure it'll slay king... :weeps:

Edited by Planet Mars

On 06/09/2017 at 0:31 PM, Ger-55 said:

Best Selling Songs

1. Ed Sheeran - "Shape of You" 2,396,000
  2. Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee - "Despacito (Remix)" 2,239,000
  3. Sam Hunt - "Body Like A Back Road" 1,571,000
  4. Bruno Mars - "That's What I Like" 1,540,000
  5. Bruno Mars - "24K Magic" 1,312,000
  6. ZAYN & TAYLOR SWIFT - "I Don't Wanna Live Forever (Fifty Shades Darker)" 1,298,000
  7. Imagine Dragons - "Believer" 1,238,000
  8. The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - "Something Just Like This" 1,190,000
  9. James Arthur - "Say You Won't Let Go" 1,149,000
  10. Rae Sremmurd - "Black Beatles (feat. Gucci Mane)" 1,013,000

Additional info 2016's Final Predictions

MR is at 1,061,089. So it should be #10 :cm: 

http://www.defjampromo.com/files/2009/10/BB-Digital-Songs-Chart-Wk.-Ending-10-05-17.pdf

Edited by pablozedd

6 hours ago, Planet Mars said:

It's kind of crazy how successful he's been this year. Especially for what was to be his 'flop' era. Based on YE Chart positions TWIL is his biggest solo hit in the US. 24K Magic is also the #2 album of the year according to the albums YE chart, in pure sales he's #2 behind Ed I believe.

I do wish he could try to put out a 4th single though, release a cute video for Finesse, I'm sure it'll slay king... :weeps:

This. I want him to push out one more single. Even if it under performs it could still help shift a few more copies of the album. 

2 hours ago, Jacob.23 said:

I see people saying this all the time. That sales number for MR includes a lot of 2016 sales

True. My mistake. Sorry lol

But did Black Beatles sold 1M in 2017 alone? I thought this song smashed way back in 2016

Edited by pablozedd

6 hours ago, pablozedd said:

But did Black Beatles sold 1M in 2017 alone? I thought this song smashed way back in 2016

For the Billboard year end chart it will count some 2016 sales from mid November and December too.

15 hours ago, Planet Mars said:

Yea it makes me mad that he's so slow with releasing singles, his team should have already sent the 4th single to the radio. Some say that Too good to say goodbye might become the 4th single, not sure if this is going to happen.

15 hours ago, pablozedd said:

Yeah mostly 2016 for B.B.

Million reasons sold about 720,000 in 2017 (US)

Mess at Closer being that high this year when it was released in 2016.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.