• Dom

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Kathlen said:

A NEON LOOK :flame::jonny4::johnald::katie2::sats:

selena_gomez_spring_breakers_png_by_flaw

i have decided to stan

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Dom said:

I don't get this neon thing, what colors are considered neon, someone post a palette. 

Kitt offered to approve our entries this round :gaycat3:

I want to send but I also want to wait until she posts the official next round post with more explanations

Dom

Edited by Selenurr

4 hours ago, Kathlen said:

A NEON LOOK :flame::jonny4::johnald::katie2::sats:

*nsfw image*

Deducting a few points for not putting that in warning tags/spoiler :biblio: 

3 hours ago, Selenurr said:

lol but y'all have nothing on me

Bildergebnis für jeremy scott

A LEWK :flame: I'm stanning.

cfweVgH.gif

2 hours ago, Cantaloupe. said:

Thanks everyone, kitt, and the judges. :hug: 

:heart2: 

Here's my very personal post about this:

“I never knew a love that doesn’t hurt”

Fifth Harmony, “Scared Of Happy”

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. No one. I was preparing my coffee, turning on wi-fi and the first thing I read is: “ @Cantaloupe. is eliminated in Color Game”. I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on Facebook just to see more and more posts about it. I couldn’t believe it. My BridalGroup dream was over and there I was at 8AM sitting in my kitchen looking at the screen of my iPhone.

I know this may sound a bit too much but… Yes. Tears started falling from my eyes and they wouldn’t stop. I don’t consider this to be an over dramatic reaction like many of you could easily consider. I look at it as unconditional love, dedication and passion. Something unexplainable, no one can translate love into words or even admiration. Some people get your attention and you don’t know why. And while I am fully aware that Melon is not over, he just doesn't get to participate with Solange any longer, I also am aware that it’s never going to be the same. It doesn’t matter if it is Clueless or Dom or Navyofbadgals. It doesn’t. I saw this bridalgroup being born when they were just four little girls. A few years later they turned into strong and confident women and extremely inspirational. They brought the term “bridalgroup” back in the music industry and scored multiple color game top 3s this new decade. I was obsessed and extremely proud of it.

I’ve always been aware that bridalgroups are not meant to last and that’s why I flew to Paris just to see them live last year. I knew this was a fast career and that’s why I spent over 800€ on this bridalgroup (I’ve watched them live twice, I met them twice, I bought their music, I took a trip just to see them, paid hotel… You make the counts!). I wanted to live it as much as I could and looking back I am so proud of every single thing I did for them. They brought back my fan vein in a way I’ve never experienced before. Fenrir, URBAN… They’re both established artists and it’s another story on how their careers are handled.

Every Bridalgroup fan was aware that Cantaloupe was not happy. Ever since “4 seasons by BridalGroup” became a smash, something went wrong and the relationship between Cantaloupe and the three girls has always been weird. There’s indifference and I don’t know what to think. Nonetheless, I am no one to judge that. All I want to make clear is: BridalGroup are never going to be BridalGroup again and that’s why I feel like my dream has been crashed. My BridalGroup dream has ended. It hurts so bad when you’re not prepared… After all they announced a neon challenge last week.

And no. I am not turning my back on Cantaloupe. This was a rough decision but I know what it's like to be in a place where you don't belong or feel included and sometimes... It's better to just go for it.

Yet, I always like to see things from the bright side and I am going to always support BridalGroup as a group just like any of the four girls as individual acts. They’ve had an amazing and beautiful impact in my life

BridalGroup… Good luck. Cantaloupe… Good Luck.

BridalGroup…
Thank You. You’ve given me the ultimate fan experience and you’ve been so inspirational. All of you.

“You’re my everlasting love”
Fifth Harmony, “Everlasting Love”
Edited by Navyofbadgals

forreal tho I am gonna mis you @Cantaloupe.

I hope you stick around, you're so incredibly nice and funny and I am happy we got to talk a bit again, you did a great job representing Solange and your impact will always be felt in dis season

love you 

yoVGKaW.gif 

Edited by Navyofbadgals

Just now, Cantaloupe. said:

that's what true love looks like :heart2: 

please stick around Melon :heart2: 

9 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Here's my very personal post about this:

“I never knew a love that doesn’t hurt”

Fifth Harmony, “Scared Of Happy”

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. No one. I was preparing my coffee, turning on wi-fi and the first thing I read is: “ @Cantaloupe. is eliminated in Color Game”. I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on Facebook just to see more and more posts about it. I couldn’t believe it. My BridalGroup dream was over and there I was at 8AM sitting in my kitchen looking at the screen of my iPhone.

I know this may sound a bit too much but… Yes. Tears started falling from my eyes and they wouldn’t stop. I don’t consider this to be an over dramatic reaction like many of you could easily consider. I look at it as unconditional love, dedication and passion. Something unexplainable, no one can translate love into words or even admiration. Some people get your attention and you don’t know why. And while I am fully aware that Melon is not over, he just doesn't get to participate with Solange any longer, I also am aware that it’s never going to be the same. It doesn’t matter if it is Clueless or Dom or Navyofbadgals. It doesn’t. I saw this bridalgroup being born when they were just four little girls. A few years later they turned into strong and confident women and extremely inspirational. They brought the term “bridalgroup” back in the music industry and scored multiple color game top 3s this new decade. I was obsessed and extremely proud of it.

I’ve always been aware that bridalgroups are not meant to last and that’s why I flew to Paris just to see them live last year. I knew this was a fast career and that’s why I spent over 800€ on this bridalgroup (I’ve watched them live twice, I met them twice, I bought their music, I took a trip just to see them, paid hotel… You make the counts!). I wanted to live it as much as I could and looking back I am so proud of every single thing I did for them. They brought back my fan vein in a way I’ve never experienced before. Fenrir, URBAN… They’re both established artists and it’s another story on how their careers are handled.

Every Bridalgroup fan was aware that Cantaloupe was not happy. Ever since “4 seasons by BridalGroup” became a smash, something went wrong and the relationship between Cantaloupe and the three girls has always been weird. There’s indifference and I don’t know what to think. Nonetheless, I am no one to judge that. All I want to make clear is: BridalGroup are never going to be BridalGroup again and that’s why I feel like my dream has been crashed. My BridalGroup dream has ended. It hurts so bad when you’re not prepared… After all they announced a neon challenge last week.

And no. I am not turning my back on Cantaloupe. This was a rough decision but I know what it's like to be in a place where you don't belong or feel included and sometimes... It's better to just go for it.

Yet, I always like to see things from the bright side and I am going to always support BridalGroup as a group just like any of the four girls as individual acts. They’ve had an amazing and beautiful impact in my life

BridalGroup… Good luck. Cantaloupe… Good Luck.

BridalGroup…
Thank You. You’ve given me the ultimate fan experience and you’ve been so inspirational. All of you.

“You’re my everlasting love”
Fifth Harmony, “Everlasting Love”

Pedro did it better. A true icon. 

https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?p=37610283#37610283

Yes. Tears started falling from my eyes and they wouldn’t stop. I don’t consider this to be an over dramatic reaction like many of you could easily consider. 

yes rat speak it.

DwynRKf.gif

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

wow so do my emotions mean nothing now

correct .. emotions CANCELLED

DwynRKf.gif

Just now, Fenrir said:

correct .. emotions CANCELLED

DwynRKf.gif

nsfw

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

nsfw

Reveal hidden contents

nsfw

Spoiler

tumblr_owy2emfoH11va1rlmo1_540.gif

Just now, Fenrir said:

nsfw

Hide contents

tumblr_owy2emfoH11va1rlmo1_540.gif

mess you really hate @Alena huh :emofish: 

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

mess you really hate @Alena huh :emofish: 

nnn

Spoiler

On another note, I never noticed the ballgag in her mouth ... I love rihlatable characters :heart2: 

tumblr_owy2emfoH11va1rlmo2_540.gif

Just now, Fenrir said:

nnn

Hide contents

On another note, I never noticed the ballgag in her mouth ... I love rihlatable characters :heart2: 

tumblr_owy2emfoH11va1rlmo2_540.gif

Yeah

Spoiler

would've been more relatable if a character liked piss like you do

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.