• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Navyofbadgals

• Alena

• Fenrir

• Dom

Top Posters In This Topic

Jfc I knew it. If anyone else wants to leave just leave now too tbh. Would make this season run much more quicker. Maybe.

Just now, kitt.™ said:

Jfc. If anyone else wants to leave just leave now tbh. Would make this season run much more quicker. Maybe.

:skull: 

I don't want to leave. The collage idea was mine, the layout idea was mine, the format idea was mine. Those were 3 main things that drug us down. I should be the one eliminated. :michael: 

Just now, Kathlen said:

selena-gomez-crazy-blue-look.jpg

COSTUME QUEEN.

omg, ew.

Perez Hilton event also. Oh the not so successful Selena used to go to literally anything.

Just now, Cantaloupe. said:

I don't want to leave. The collage idea was mine, the layout idea was mine, the format idea was mine. Those were 3 main things that drug us down. I should be the one eliminated. :michael: 

we all agreed so. we did what we could with f**kin "Bridal" theme. 

DwynRKf.gif

3 minutes ago, Dom said:

omg, ew.

Paris Hilton event also. Oh the not so successful Selena used to go to literally anything.

Leave Selena Alone 

DwynRKf.gif

4 minutes ago, Cantaloupe. said:

we all in dis boat together sis, this was a team challenge, if the boat sinks, we all go down :( 

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Cantaloupe. said:

But it’s a team effort and your team could have said no to your idea or work but they didn’t so why should only you suffer for that? If you take credit for all that too, does that mean the rest of team just sent in their look and nodded along to your collage idea? In that case everyone else but you didn’t really contribute? 

Just now, Tsareena said:

But it’s a team effort and your team could have said no to your idea or work but they didn’t so why should only you suffer for that? If you take credit for all that too, does that mean the rest of team just sent in their look and nodded along to your collage idea? In that case everyone else but you didn’t really contribute? 

yeah, what Tsareena said

DwynRKf.gif

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, Kathlen said:

selena-gomez-crazy-blue-look.jpg

COSTUME QUEEN.

Is this neon though? :dancehall3:

Just now, Kathlen said:

Yup, imma pull a @Cantaloupe. and submit it as both my main and mini entrie

DwynRKf.gif

DwynRKf.gif

it's ugly tho. you did not get brough back to flop like that.

Edited by Dom

3 minutes ago, Kathlen said:

Yup, imma pull a @Cantaloupe. and submit it as both my main and mini entrie

DwynRKf.gif

iconique

And y'all really think after me proving how hard headed I am last round, you're going to talk me out of it? :lmao: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.