• brianc33710

7 minutes ago, UNNAMI said:

in court

The irony :skull: 

1 hour ago, EDD said:

Where the heck are the girls? :ace:

At #2

1 minute ago, Benjichasin89 said:

Is this still on track to breaking the record? 

Yes

2 hours ago, EDD said:

Where the heck are the girls? :ace:

#2 - Wild Thoughts feat. RIHANNA. 

LFK9zHY.gif

7 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Mariah has rested on her laurels for far too long to be honest. "One Sweet Day" isn't even that good of a song. :skull:

Edit: Um... I was trying to quote @Green but okay ATRL. Sorry for the notification, Ger.

It's good to know from you :hug:

6 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

Yes,but to compare numbers from different formulas / times and not use the same formula for everything. 

Makes no sense to use the current formula for SIO. It wasn't 900 points strong and released now it obviously would have sold a lot less. That's why sales were weighted up

I know, I know.

Could Despacito after breaking the record OSD held for 20+ years, even extend the record and stay at #1 for 18 weeks? I think "Iris" by Goo Goo Dolls stayed at #1 for 18 weeks on the Hot 100 airplay back in the 90s.

27 minutes ago, R!ck said:

Could Despacito after breaking the record OSD held for 20+ years, even extend the record and stay at #1 for 18 weeks? I think "Iris" by Goo Goo Dolls stayed at #1 for 18 weeks on the Hot 100 airplay back in the 90s.

well. there's still no potential new number one. sure, maybe some hip hop tracks can go #1 but not because being big, just because lack of competition. when Despacito will be in less than 400 points than someone can jump to #1. but it will be weak #1 like Sia's Cheap Thrills who jump to #1 with 333 points.

1 hour ago, R!ck said:

It did, it definetely would go to #1 if it wasn't because of the stupid formula.

Edited by Ger-55

1 hour ago, R!ck said:

18 weeks at #1 on airplay is pretty much the only Hot 100 related record Despacito wont touch :emofish:

And yeah of course. Not set in stone that it would stop at 17 weeks. Or 18 for that matter :cm:

Who knows what's possible. All about being huge at the exact right time. Seems to be doing that perfectly

On 7/24/2017 at 0:45 PM, Planet Mars said:

TWIL really just turned out to be Bruno's biggest chart hit in the US. Nobody was expecting this, especially during his 'flop' era.

Who tf said this was his flop era? He came off a 14-week #1 feature, lead single went T5 and is in the T5 sellers of the year, his album is T3 sellers of the year, and his second single has lasted so long that the third is just now picking up steam :rip:

Nobody was calling this a flop era. It's been ridiculously successful since before it was even announced.

8 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

Yes

Where do you estimate Closer will rank this coming week?

The girl from PopCrave just did a livestream using @simmnfierzig predictions.

She was like: "I have the top 20, plus a few other songs' positions that my team just sent me" :rip:

Edited by Jacob.23

5 minutes ago, Jacob.23 said:

She was like: "I have the top 20, plus a few other songs' positions that my team just sent me" :rip:

That's not the first time they've done that. So disgusting how we continually remind them that they're plagiarizing and they ignore us.

Felices los 4 is ****ing amazing.

Songs which have been in the Streaming T5 this year, their Streaming runs (in order of H100 peak):

I Despacito 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-3-2

Starboy 4-4-3-4-4-3

Bad and Boujee 5-3-2-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-5

Shape of You 4-2-2-1-1-1-1-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-4

That’s What I Like 5-5-4-5-5-4-5-3-3-4

Humble 4-3-5-5-3-3-2-2-1-1-1-1

I’m the One 3-3-3-3-2-3-3-2-2-3-1

Closer 5-5-5-5-5-4

Black Beatles 5-3-3-2-2-3-1

II I Don’t Wanna Live Forever 4-4-4-3

Wild Thoughts 2-2-2-2-2

IV iSpy 4-5-4-4

DNA 3-2

V Mask Off 5-4-4-2-5-4-4-3-3

Unforgettable 3

Juju on that Beat 5-5-3-2-2

VI Bounce Back 5-5-3-3-3

Tunnel Vision 4-2-2-3-3-3-5

VII XO Tour 2-4-4-4-5-5-5-5-5

VIII Passionfruit 4-4

Congratulations 4-4-5-4

IX Portland 5

The outlier is T Shirt (4), with one T5 Streaming week and a #19 H100 peak.

So, for example, DNA peaked at #4 H100; and its run in the streaming T5 was #3 and #2. 

Edited by fridayteenage

10 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

It did, it definetely would go to #1 if it wasn't because of the stupid formula.

Had BB allowed airplay-only tracks to reach the Hot 100, Iris would've peaked at #3, Are You That Somebody at #4, and Torn at #5. My Heart Will Go On would've spent quite a while in the Top 10, probably T 5 and even T 3 prior to the US Released CD and/or cassette tape in 1986.

16 hours ago, Auris said:

Who tf said this was his flop era? He came off a 14-week #1 feature, lead single went T5 and is in the T5 sellers of the year, his album is T3 sellers of the year, and his second single has lasted so long that the third is just now picking up steam :rip:

Nobody was calling this a flop era. It's been ridiculously successful since before it was even announced.

It was called a flop era before TWIL was released

Like you said...ge came off of UF and everyone expected 24k Magic to go #1 because that made so much sense...but it stalled at #4 and the album didnt go #1...for what was expected he fell short at the time (was never a flop like others said but i could see why many saif he undrrperformed)

Flashforward now and the lead single is only just now leaving the Hot 100 (something no one foresaw) and TWIL refuses to die

He really proved all the naysayers wrong this era

17 hours ago, Auris said:

ATRL told when 24K Magic didn't go #1 that Bruno was flopping and that Abel ended him.

41 weeks later 24K Magic is still charting on the Hot 100.

24k Magic was his first single to go #1 on itunes during release week...but he is still not the act to debut big and that's perfectly fine

I just wish he was stronger on streaming...that's what is truly holding him back a bit

14 hours ago, Jacob.23 said:

They have told me like 3 times now that they will mention me the next time :dies:

13 hours ago, MusicTalker said:

Felices los 4 is ****ing amazing.

I don't like it much. His best song is El Perdedor.