Diarrhoea's Quarantine YTT: 15/4/20 - ITZY for 504 hours

Diarrhoea

Goodwill Flop Flops #1, ok :oh: Christina, Kesha and Janelle out :katie: But I don't stan any of those songs so o well
You said you were gonna let Pink Lemonade debut so if it's not this week then it better be next or I'm suing :gaycat3:
Tove, Janelle x2 (Pynk/MMF) and Paris slipping a bit :'( Janelle/Zoë getting a nice boost :heart2: But it's still too low

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diarrhoea

• Remmy

• TheWayWeWere

• Pinkoverblue

Space Cowboy up :date:

Everytime I see The Cheeky Girls I read it as The Cheetah Girls :rip: 

Drake freefalling,when will the hot 100:mandown:

I Like It debuting :alexz:the song of the summer is here 

I listened to James’ album and it was pretty forgettable to me :celestial5:

This is random but I’ve been rediscovering PRETTYMUCH & Healthy is a banger:jonny5:

Our little legend going #1, the talented JUMPED out :gaycat4: I'm glad I saw the light cause I used to think GFF was mediocre :keir:

The top 3 is cute although I don't stan for House Jam or Hunger :flower: Hey You Got Drugs? serving longevity :smitten: Deep End -4 :dancehall:

Pynk falling hard already :emofish: You're trash for the Anne Marie stanning :thing: SGL is coming :duca: MJ is their best song tho :gaycat3:

Yours, Girl Of The Year and I Like It debuting :jamming: I still need to listen to Beach House's other albums :-* Lemon Glow +16 :heart2:

Screwed and and Dirty Computer in general lowkey flopped here :'( Everything back up :clap3: Kimbra and Drake free falling :chick3:

Hard Rain, Grow A Pear and I Like That out :chick1: Saved, 7 and TBA are coming whew :duca: Janelle getting blocked nn :skull:

Accelerate is coming :gaycat3: 

I Like It is trash. It better not enter the top 10 

Wow @ Bhabie's slayage :eek: Still haven't listened to Gucci Flip Flops in full

Tove Lo slaying 8 months later :clap3: 

Janelle's entire album is falling too fast :fish2: At least it's still #2 on the albums chart tho

WTSGD being here :party: Her second best album!

Edited by wabayou

• ATRL Moderator

The dedication updating this every week :jonny:

Nice to see Beach House's two best albums make an appearance 

Week 190:

Spoiler

Songs:

Spoiler

nVqHy8a.png

SgAsYBX.png

Albums:

Spoiler

to2m29t.png

Artists:

Spoiler

yF8xCJt.png

3 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

The dedication updating this every week :jonny:

Thanks, not everybody has that :eli:

• ATRL Moderator
14 minutes ago, Diarrhoea said:

Week 189:

Reveal hidden contents

Songs:

Reveal hidden contents

nVqHy8a.png

SgAsYBX.png

Albums:

Reveal hidden contents

to2m29t.png

Artists:

Reveal hidden contents

yF8xCJt.png

Thanks, not everybody has that :eli:

Reveal hidden contents

Beach House are in their third week of all-kill with the biggest first and second (and third?) weeks ever on my charts :gaycat3:

Florence taking the top! :jonny:

gucci still top 2

Hunger on top now :eek: slay mama :party:

and SFOS so close too :jonny:

Deep End rebounding a little :fan:

not Accelerate smashing while FIL nowhere to be found :rip:

2002 almost in top 10 :alexz:

Pynk's fall :rip:

Trigger Bang and Pink Lemonade debuting only NOW? :skull:

I Lied :heart2:

Dirty Computer free falling now :jonny: I kinda tired of it too :skull:

Camila re-entering :fan:

22/40

Florence with two songs in the top 3, Hunger #1 :heart2::heart2: 

Kimbria getting back to the top 10, Christina reaching the top 10 (with the better song)

Hunger is decent but she has better songs and Gucci Flip Flops is a lot better :-* Sky Full Of Song top 3 :clap3:

Deep End back up :party: SGL, Top Of The World and Lemon Glow top 10 :fish1: omg Pynk free falling :jonny:

Girl Of The Year getting a nice boost :eddie: I still need to listen to their other albums :thing: not you bandwagoning I Like It nnn

the Now, Now songs debuting/rising :celestial4: Trigger Bang and Pink Lemonade are bops :jamming: Feugo is mediocre x

Make Me Feel and Screwed already out, fake stan :shakeno: Saved going #1 :gaycat3: 7 reaching the top 3 :fish1: Dirty Computer -6 :skull:

Looks like Janelle is pretty much done on here :'( Wow you hyped PL's debut so much just to have it enter at #39 :flower:
I just listened to Kimbra, Tove S and Now, Now's latest albums 2 days ago and they're ALL here :clap3: I previously noticed

Kimbra had some songs charting but not the other two. I'm fine with Everybody Knows leaving :keir: Can't Help Myself, MJ,

SGL, I Lied are nice :heart2: Window, Yours, Top of the World and Lightyears :smitten: Where's The Good War, Sway & Holy Water???
Paris + Tove Lo slipping :noparty: Janelle (Pynk) crashing down :weeps: But at least it survived unlike Make Me Feel/Screwed.

I like Hunger but I prefer Sky full of song

Great jump for "I Like It" :clap3: 

15/20 :clap3: 

Just listened to Hunger and it's great, thanks for the discovery  :heart2: 

comment on my c/d :hug: 

6/40

Fuego debuting :clap3:

Week 191:

Spoiler

Songs:

Spoiler

QB3VhVL.png

BMTml9K.png

Albums:

Spoiler

yZs3Ins.png

Artists:

Spoiler

6vew8gm.png

19/40

At least Florence got one week at #1... hopefully Christina can get a week too. 

Quiz debuting and at least Kimbra keep climbing

Come one Accelerate. Rise up :duca: 

Fuego needs to enter the top 10 :jonny2: 

"I like it" going top 10 and One Kiss finally debuting :clap3: 

Hey, Hunger went #1 :clap3:

One Kiss finally making an appearance.

Let's go High Horse!

RIP Janelle :'( Lightyears, the best song on Primal Heart, also leaving :tsk: #34-36 are some good debuts :heart2:
Paris going back down :noparty: Now Now x2, Tove S and Tove Lo also slipping :'( Kimbra reaching the top 5 :party:
Window + Pink Lemonade both up 12 spots :date: SGL is good, a solid #1 :jamming: Glad it blocked Xtina & B**bie

SGL going #1 :clap3: but MJ falling :shakeno: these 2 performing the opposite on my chart :rip: Yours falling too :'(

Don't let Accelerate go #1 :skull: Hunger, ASFOF, Gucci Flip Flops and deep end only falling a few spots :flower:

Top Of The World still rising :eek: Can't remember Sparks but slay at them getting another top 10 :celestial4:

I Like It going top 10 as well :party: Lemon Glow deserved a better peak :shakeno: Trigger Bang's jump :clap3:

Girl Of The Year up :flower: Never Be The Same and One Kiss finally debuting :smitten: Quiz is alright I guess

Pynk out after 7 weeks :deadbanana4: Everything lasting 17 weeks :fish1: Lights Years, Hello Hello and Nice For What :'(

Dirty Computer already out of the album chart :rip: So much for you being a Beach House stan I guess :fan:

Edited by K$Ellie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.