• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diarrhoea

• Remmy

• TheWayWeWere

• Pinkoverblue

Janelle finally going #1 whew :alexz: Hopefully Pynk slays here too :-* Drive is good but not THAT good :rip:

Nothing In This World and Everything still top 5 :celestial4: Hey You Got Bibles jumping into the top 10 :jonny5:

Heart To Break and Yes reaching the top 10 too :party: Heart Attack is not excellent, we want No Control <3

Bottle You Up, Hello Hello (Adele found dead in a ditch), Now Or Never, Alone, Into It and All About rising :celestial:

Falling Into Me lowkey flopping :'( Shawn is white mediocrity :) Keeping My Head Up >>> Wild Horses wyd

LMK falling is alright cause it's been here for ages :flower: High Horse, TV and Everybody Know are nice :jamming:

Not Overdose flopping like that, it should have smashed back when we were bandwagoning her :chick3: 

The Fickle Friends album was kinda meh but it has some cute sings. hopeless back in the top 5 :alexz:

18 hours ago, Remmy said:

will edit soon x

I was dragged x

Edited by K$Ellie

will edit soon x

CHVRCHES x2 leaving :sad: I bet that wouldn't happen if they were on the superior album, EOE :gaycat4:
1D (SNA) also gone :katie: 5SOS out of the top 20 :noparty: Meghan dropping a little harder, whoops :keir:
Halsey x2, Hilary, Shawn x2, Zendaya, Tove getting some great boosts :clap3: Miley sliding to a new peak :heart2:
Paris (NITW) losing the #1 :emofish: ...But Make Me Feel might even be better :katie2::katie2::katie2:

Make Me Feel @ 1 :worship2:

Yes climbing into the top 10 :clap3:

Week 183:

Spoiler

Songs:

Spoiler

9UlSEeX.png

r1c38cn.png

Albums:

Spoiler

jUvI9wT.png

Artists:

Spoiler

gZjr4wI.png

:gaycat4: SO Janelle is getting some help here :alexz:

certified.png

Added for The ATRL HOT 30, see ya there!

Date: Week 14 (ending 12th APRIL)

MMF :clap3:

NITW falling hard this week tho :dancehall:
Space Cowboy and High Horse rising :smitten:

AAY in top 20 :heart2:

Ribs debuting :party: one of my personal favorites by Lorde

Golden Hour coming for #1 :jonny5:

Janelle winning here whew :clap3: she really did THAT with Make Me Feel and the album is shaping up to be really good :duca:

Drive and Hey You Got Drogen? stable :party: I wish Tove had moved up though, HYGD? is a say and deserves top 5 :'(

Leave A Trace is not that good, Gun and Clearest Blue outsold :oh: Their album is gonna be a mess, hope they get dragged :fan:

Yes moving into the top 5 :celestial4: I can't remember where Best Behaviour peaked but hopefully it was at least top 3 :cm:

Bottle You Up slaying, Satan's impact :alexz: It ended up flopping on my chart tho :chick1: 10 weeks for Everything already :gaycat4:

Hello Hello in the top 10, definitely a standout on their album :jamming: I'm fine with Paris falling, Stars Are Blind is better anyway

Alone better go top 10 next week :duca: Bambola's jump :jonny: it was robbed in TSC, should have been top 10 at least :shakeno:

Now Or Never still moving up :eek: Its original chart run was so short tho, especially for a #1 :skull: Space Cowboy is not excellent x

All About You is a slay but why is it randomly slaying now? Sparks / Wake Up / With Love are better but this is up there :katie2:

Stop stanning for Wild Horses, especially now that you've dropped the superior Birdy song :cm: Heart Attack falling hard :chick3:

Falling Into Me coming thru a bit :duca: I'm actually really looking forward to their album, both songs are at least 9/10 so we'll see

Into It is the best Camila album track but that doesn't say much :gaycat3: Glad you decided to drop No Excuses, No was so much better

Like They Do On The TV is nice? Idk it doesn't stand out much to me and I think most of the other songs this era are better :katie:

LMK down again :weeps: 22 weeks is longer than it lasted for me (altho it had some longevity) and it's kinda iconic for us seaux x

Grow A Pear is v random but it's Kesha so I'm not complaining :-* my least favorite on Cannibal but it's still a cute bop :jamming:

Ribs is v good, I might finally listen to Pure Heroine in full this week :rip: Gucci Flip Flops didn't grow on me, her worst sing :emofish:

Dead @ Miso Bad, delete it you marmite miner! American Boyfriend finally debuting, oh wow my impacy :eek: hope it goes top 10

St. Vincent wasn't the best song on Neon Indian's album. It was all mediocre, The Glitzy Hive should be here instead x

Top Of The World re-entering :party: Aw 5 AM was kinda frontloaded, what a bop :'( Where is Crying For No Reason tho :gaycat3:

Mostly fine with the other songs leaving :gaycat4: Am quite slaying @ hopeless fountain kingdom going top 3 finally, black WOC won :heart2:

The other 2 albums in the top 3 are white mediocrity :gaycat2: Primal Heart so high already :skull: Little Red getting 5 weeks at #1 :alexz:

Dirty Computer top 10 whew, I hope Kimbra doesn't overshadow her here :duca: Is Shawn's album calling TBA? How creative :heart2:

Beautiful Lies was actually such a bad album nnnn, remember when we were dubtracking it like, two years ago? :skull:

Why is Emotion back, you're insane x I haven't heard Kelis Was Here but Food was a really nice album :jamming: FT was alright

American Boyfriend re-entering :fish1: it's a really good album tbh. I shoulda listened when you promoted him ages ago :thing:

Edited by K$Ellie

Drive deserves #1:cries:her best song ever

Make Me Feel is cute but I don’t get everyone’s obsession with it

All About You is AMAZING:jonny5:the way miss Duff used to have her foot on everyone’s neck

Grow A Pair had elementary school me shaking

Bangerz holding of for dear life :'(

Fickle Friends :alexz: 

Great #1 sis :gaycat1: 

20/40

Like They Do On The TV debuting! I hope it does really well on here. Janelle getting all the way to #1. Chvrches still holding on. Miley still can't get to #1...

Week 184:

Spoiler

Songs:

Spoiler

G6TB7DB.png

1rD18Y7.png

Albums:

Spoiler

jTlaR6l.png

Artists:

Spoiler

va8NDgX.png

Janelle slays for another week :alexz: Pynk better follow MMF ha success :fan:

Space Cowboy and Alone enters top 10 :smitten:

Me So Bad smashing :eek:

not All About God falling already :cries:

Overpowered :smitten: one of her bests :alexz:

Golden Hour rising to top :eek:

Overpowered coming for top 10 :party:

Joyride kinda flops :dancehall:

Oh whoops I accidentally missed an update? :rip: Idk how that happened I didn't even know you posted

Paris (SAB) and 1D out :emofish: Meghan as well :katie: Still don't remember what Recover sounds like :oh:
Pynk coming thru :eddie: We love a grower bop. Wow NITWorld has really tanked since losing the #1 spot :skull:
Halsey (NoN), Hilary, Tove and Miley slightly dipping :katie: Shawn x2 and Halsey (Alone) up a tiny bit :smiley:
Kesha and especially Lorde getting nice boosts :smitten: Zendaya this high is kinda surprising :eek:
The only remaining CHVRCHES song now top 3 :date: Janelle (MMF) deservedly dominating yet again :worship:

• 2 weeks later...

Make Me Feel getting another week at #1 :clap3: Why is Leave a Trace still going? :skull: Pynk debuting :smitten:

Monochrome and Fade Away too :heart2: Bambola, Alone, TV, Gucci Flip Flips, Grow a Pear, TOTW and Robs up :party:

Hey You Got Drugs? staying in the top 10 :fish1: Falling Into Me getting a decent peak :clap3: Yes free falling :jonny:

Edited by K$Ellie

Week 186 (let's ignore 185 x):

Spoiler

Songs:

Spoiler

9hCpfeo.png

jCOPfpG.png

Albums:

Spoiler

e10m63M.png

Artists:

Spoiler

9HR1rDy.png

Janelle at #1 & #2 on the singles chart, but only #2 at the album chart? :eek: It's so good.

Me So Bad climbing into the top 10 :fan:

Janelle slaying with Pynk at #1 too :jonny5: Amazing top 2 :alexz: 

I like that debuting :clap3: 

Pynk jumps on top :eek: YAS , and MMF just behind :fan:

Me So Bad rising in top 10 :eek: cute, but other singles are better :michael:

Ribs and Overpowered :smitten:

Deep End jump :party: it's such a bop :jonny5:

Into the Groove here :heart2:

wtf with that LTDOTV fall :biblio:

Dirty Computer > Primal Heart :michael:

OMG GROW A PEAR OMG OMG OMG :jonny2: 

The Cheeky Girls released an album :rip: 

Can't complain about Pynk replacing MMF at #1, it's grown on me significantly since it came out :alexz3:
I Like It being the only track to debut, a little questionable :celestial5: Let There Be Love is a cute gorl
Miley and CHVRCHES both taking a nosedive :sad: Tove slipping out of the top 10 :sosad:
Kesha sliding into it :) Lorde leaping to a new peak :worship2: We all love a legend for sure!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.