AVRIL LAVIGNE

CHRISTINA AGUILERA

KESHA

FERGIE

SHAKIRA

ELLIE GOULDING

SIA

Faves only. :clap3:

I'm surprised to see Jessie J and Sara Bareilles here. Who would ever thought? :toofunny2:

Can not imagine like a prayer can have millions of downloads

20 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

This is so weird to watch this list and realize Taylor Swift who is easily number one doesn't have ANY classic for example, when Beyoncé, Britney, Gaga, Adele etc are all far behind but way more successful and actually have classics. I mean, congrats to Taylor for that but... it makes you understand all of these lists don't mean anything, it's just a number.

I get that you hate Taylor, but do you really have to be this delusional?

Even if you for some strange reasons don't think Love Story or Shake It Off are classics (which they absolutely are), then Taylor still has classic albums. Her body of work and consistent quality is the most impressive thing about her music. 

And Taylor has been more successful than all of Beyonce, Britney, Gaga and Adele... So again: stop it with the delusion. 

20 hours ago, frenchyisback said:

Taylor's music is like Wal-Mart: Successfully commercially but won t stand the test of time.

:ace:

Carrie Underwood being this high is the most shocking thing. Congrats to her :clap3:

7 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Even if you for some strange reasons don't think Love Story or Shake It Off are classics (which they absolutely are), then Taylor still has classic albums. Her body of work and consistent quality is the most impressive thing about her music. 

And Taylor has been more successful than all of Beyonce, Britney, Gaga and Adele... So again: stop it with the delusion. 

You don't get anything cause I don't "hate" Taylor Swift but ok sis :chick2:

I have no idea what "Love Story" is but Shake it off is not a classic at all, this is the first time I read such a delusional thing :ace:

6 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

You don't get anything cause I don't "hate" Taylor Swift but ok sis :chick2:

I have no idea what "Love Story" is but Shake it off is not a classic at all, this is the first time I read such a delusional thing :ace:

If you don't know what Love Story is then you really shouldn't be saying anything on this topic

14 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

If you don't know what Love Story is then you really shouldn't be saying anything on this topic

I'm not from the United States and Taylor Swift was completely unknown where I live before Shake It Off, released in August 2014. And I'm pretty sure this was the first time she really had a hit outside of the US, which also explains that I've never ever heard her old stuff and never tried to listen to it since I'm not a fan of 1989's music. Also, a song doesn't become a classic in 2 years and a half, Simmnfierzig.

Also, if you think not knowing an old song from an artist that wasn't famous in the rest of the world is something serious that should forbid us to talk, it shows how short-sighted and biased you are.

Next time you're trying to prove a point, do some researchs and avoid humiliating yourself this way. Bye !

the walking dead rick grimes negan GIF

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

3 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I'm not from the United States and Taylor Swift was completely unknown where I live before Shake It Off, released in August 2014. And I'm pretty sure this was the first time she really had a hit outside of the US, which also explains that I've never ever heard her old stuff and never tried to listen to it since I'm not a fan of 1989's music. Also, a song doesn't become a classic in 2 years and a half, Simmnfierzig.

Also, if you think not knowing an old song from an artist that wasn't famous in the rest of the world is something serious that should forbid us to talk, it shows how short-sighted and biased you are.

Next time you're trying to prove a point, do some researchs and avoid humiliating yourself this way. Bye !

I'm German :celestial5:

Not knowing Love Story should absolutely exclude you from this discussion, because that's just ignorant. If you don't even know a song that important in someones career you just don't know the artist well enough to say anything about them. Period. 

Fearless did extremely well in Asia, is 7x platinum in Australia, Platinum in Uk and Ireland, but yeah keep talking that old "Taylor is local" bs. 

If a song can't become a classic in 3 years and you don't know her old music, because of your ignorance, than what the **** is the point in saying Taylor doesn't have any classics. That insanely terrible logic makes my brain hurt. 

16 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

And I'm sorry to break it to you, but your country is not that important. And what does and doesn't happen in your country is very low on the scale of what's relevant in this discussion. 

You know what's REALLY impressive? Selena punching 8 of those 11 songs over 1 million on a label like Hollywood records. A label that mismanaged her terribly and didn't even promote past a 2nd single. Queen. 

@Erreur2 La Nature And you know that this is a thread about songs that have sold 1 million in the United States and not some random ass country., right?

I fail to understand why you think your bias and ignorance, because of where you live, makes it okay to be upset about Taylor being #1 on a US list. You thinking she doesn't have classics and is way less successful than Gaga, Britney, Beyonce and Adele is extremely irrelevant and not linked at all to this list of songs that have sold 1 million in the United States of America. 

29 minutes ago, Alejandro_ said:

You know what's REALLY impressive? Selena punching 8 of those 11 songs over 1 million on a label like Hollywood records. A label that mismanaged her terribly and didn't even promote past a 2nd single. Queen. 

Her songs with HWR are pop perfection...thats why :jonny3:

41 minutes ago, Alejandro_ said:

Legend in the making :jonny3: 

1 hour ago, simmnfierzig said:

Carrie Underwood being this high is the most shocking thing. Congrats to her :clap3:

I still can't even believe it - even as a die hard fan didn't realize how consistent she was.

9 hours ago, Underdogs said:

fff Carrie. @Tylerbv WON. 

TALENT WON.

---

Honestly surprised she's so high :rip:

The Fighter is coming for 1M too I love legends.

13 multiplatinum songs and with only 4 albums to date. Katy did THAT! :clap3:

One Nation

RIHANNA x Carrie x Beyonce :clap3:

Miley :clap3: coming for 12 with Malibu 

20 hours ago, alestevens said:

At the moment, these are the songs from the list inside of iTunes' Top 1500:

1) Beyoncé:

Sorry

Single Ladies

Run The World

Halo

Love On Top

Crazy In Love

If I Were A Boy

Partition

Irreplaceable

1) Taylor Swift:

I Dont Wanna Live Forever

Shake It Off

Blank Space

Bad Blood

You Belong With Me

Love Story

I Knew You Were Trouble

Wildest Dreams

3) Adele:

Hello

Send My Love

Rolling In The Deep

Someone Like You

Set Fire To The Rain

Make You Feel My Love

3) Meghan Trainor:

Me Too

All About That Bass

Like I'm Gonna Lose You

NO

Dear Future Husband

Lips Are Movin

3) Rihanna:

Stay

Needed Me

Work

Umbrella

Bitch Better Have My Money

We Found Love

6) Lady Gaga:

Million Reasons

Poker Face

Just Dance

Bad Romance

Born This Way

7) Miley Cyrus:

Party In The U.S.A.

The Climb

We Can't Stop

Wrecking Ball

8) Ariana Grande:

Side To Side

Bang Bang

Dangerous Woman

8) Katy Perry:

Firework

Roar

Dark Horse

8) Nicki Minaj:

Bang Bang

Super Bass

Only

8) Sia:

Cheap Thrills

Chandelier

Elastic Heart

12) Britney Spears:

Toxic

...Baby One More Time

12) Carrie Underwood:

Before He Cheats

All-American Girl

12) Demi Lovato:

Cool For The Summer

Confident

12) P!nk:

Just Like Fire

Just Give Me A Reason

12) Selena Gomez:

Hands To Myself

Same Old Love

17) Ellie Goulding:

Love Me Like You Do

17) Fergie:

Fergalicious

17) Gwen Stefani:

Hollaback Girl

17) Jessie J:

Bang Bang

17) Shakira:

Hips Don't Lie

Avril Lavigne:

N/A

Christina Aguilera:

N/A

Kelly Clarkson:

N/A

Ke$ha:

N/A

Mariah Carey:

N/A

Bey :clap3:

Edited by PULSE.

20 hours ago, chiliam said:

Oh thats the reason why her catalouge sales are the best amongst current girls sans Adele.

Must be Walmart running some campaigns to keep those selling.

And mess at you act like Rihanna music will be more remembered....

Educated ha :fan:

4 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

The delusion is far too much :ace:

Lmao @ Taylor having classics, classics on atrl don't count as actual classics. 

Lady Gaga and Kelly Clarkson in the Top 10. Queens. :alexz:

8 hours ago, peterstyles13 said:

The amount of pressed souls in this thread :ahh:

OT: Congrats Taylor! People here are, as always, trying to undercut her success and tear her down, but she stays winning! :clap3:

I'm laughing too:dies:

well, they are just jealous because their fave can't compete with Taylor :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.