Top Posters In This Topic

• P!nkInside

• simmnfierzig

• DELE2125

• Ash12345

The fightings here :rip: 

OT: Congrats to the ladies. And Bey :alexz: 

• 2 weeks later...

Roman's Revenge was at 950K back in 2014, I wonder if it cross the 1M mark already.

LOTB should be there (it's a more than 990 and still selling well)

11 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

LOTB should be there (it's a more than 990 and still selling well)

Added 

6 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

also add if i never see your face again

it was on GGGB reloaded and it sold 1.1M

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6121401/ask-billboard-magics-rude-revives-reggae?page=0%2C1

@P!nkInside

Fair enough, added! 

2 minutes ago, AALIYAH DANA said:

Taylor :clap3: here's is super impressive when you realize she only released 5 albums (compared to rih 8) and she's primarily an album seller.

I see you

4 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

I'm Only Me When I'm With You has sold 1m too (x)

@P!nkInside @rihannafan  :gaycat4: 

lol why did you @ me?

Rihanna and Taylor really do run pop :eek: 

peterstyles13
18 minutes ago, volition said:

still don't get why features aren't included

tumblr_mnoz7n685j1s33j7lo1_500.thumb.png

On 2017-07-08 at 2:48 PM, hellocory said:

9 Albums vs. 5 albums. Rihanna was basically on a constant promo for more than half a decade.

Number of US Singles (All Formats):

Music of the Sun: 2

A Girl Like Me: 4

Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded: 9

Rated R: 5

LOUD: 7

Talk That Talk: 6

Unapologetic: 6

ANTI: 4

Where you getting 3 singles from? :ahh:

Taylor's is more impressive due to the fact that she has 3 less studio albums, less singles, and some of her 1M sellers are album tracks :sorry: 

OMG clock ha with FACTS :clap3:

1 minute ago, peterstyles13 said:

tumblr_mnoz7n685j1s33j7lo1_500.thumb.png

OMG clock ha with FACTS :clap3:

why did you quote me though

idc about that post by that ORH who always talks about her. do the 'facts' he is 'clocking' people with include him saying rihanna has 9 albums? or saying albums have '6' singles which includes urban radio singles or UK only singles or Oceania only singles? bear in mind that some of these songs are limited to urban radio released only, i mean only 3 TTT singles have videos anyway. besides 1989 had like 7 singles as well. I don't really want to get into a huge discussion because I don't want everyone to have to dissect everyone else's posts

i just think it's stupid to discredit features but it doesn't matter much anyway as rih is still at the top anyway

15 minutes ago, volition said:

why did you quote me though

idc about that post by that ORH who always talks about her. do the 'facts' he is 'clocking' people with include him saying rihanna has 9 albums? or saying albums have '6' singles which includes urban radio singles or UK only singles or Oceania only singles? bear in mind that some of these songs are limited to urban radio released only, i mean only 3 TTT singles have videos anyway. besides 1989 had like 7 singles as well. I don't really want to get into a huge discussion because I don't want everyone to have to dissect everyone else's posts

i just think it's stupid to discredit features but it doesn't matter much anyway as rih is still at the top anyway

I'm not an ORH :deadbanana: I love ANTI and saw the tour. The rest of your post is easily disproven by looking at dates songs were sent to radio :sorry: 

2 minutes ago, hellocory said:

I'm not an ORH :deadbanana: I love ANTI and saw the tour. The rest of your post is easily disproven by looking at dates songs were sent to radio :sorry: 

then disprove it if you want, i don't care. rihanna and taylor are both incredibly successful artists that are far above their peers when it comes to songs that have sold 1M+ in the USA. all i have said is that i wish there was a mention of rihanna's features, because i see no reason why they shouldn't be included or at least mentioned. you on the other hand have been trying to discredit rihanna by bringing up the number of singles when you could just be posting about taylor only. i haven't tried to discredit taylor.

Rih serving black excellence - on this list there are 6/30 - including Mariah, Jordin Sparks and certified African American Ariana Grande)

On 7/8/2017 at 7:48 PM, hellocory said:

9 Albums vs. 5 albums. Rihanna was basically on a constant promo for more than half a decade.

Number of US Singles (All Formats):

Music of the Sun: 2

A Girl Like Me: 4

Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded: 9

Rated R: 5

LOUD: 7

Talk That Talk: 6

Unapologetic: 6

ANTI: 4

Where you getting 3 singles from? :ahh:

Taylor's is more impressive due to the fact that she has 3 less studio albums, less singles, and some of her 1M sellers are album tracks :sorry: 

some of those were urban only though...

9 minutes ago, Blue G said:

some of those were urban only though...

Some of Taylor's were country only 

1 minute ago, hellocory said:

Some of Taylor's were country only 

which sales more singles urban or country?

Taylor Swift has fewer albums & way fewer features than Rihanna so that's pretty impressive. 

1 minute ago, perfillusion said:

Taylor Swift has fewer albums & way fewer features than Rihanna so that's pretty impressive. 

features areny counted here so...

6 minutes ago, Blue G said:

which sales more singles urban or country?

country

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.