Streaming Discussion | Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music, etc.

QueenofCopyPaste

Can't wait anymore yesterday stats. Will RFI dethrone LWYMMD? :duca:

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alexanderao

• Starkboy

• QueenofCopyPaste

• omrimayo

10 hours ago, Headlock said:

According to Kworb, Bodak Yellow is at 68.408M AI, and it's been getting around 1M+ updates every day.

It's only being played on Pop, Rhythmic, and Urban now, and it's fairly new on Pop I believe, so there's a lot of room to grow on that format. It also still has room to grow on Rhythmic, but it looks like it's close to peaking on Urban, although I don't really follow that format that closely so I'm not sure how high songs can go there and how long they stay on top usually.

LWYMMD is at 85.430M AI currently for comparison.

http://kworb.net/airadio/

I didn't know Bodak Yellow was so high on AI. #1 doesn't sound too crazy if Taylor keeps declining on Spotify and AM

Edited by XXXO

Spotify US

1. RFI - 1,510,148

2. LWYMMD - 1,379,162

3. 1-800-273-8255 - 1,332,996

Logic is getting super close to taking over. Curious to see how RFI holds up in comparison to LWYMMD.

3 minutes ago, NoMythologies said:

Spotify US

1. RFI - 1,510,148

2. LWYMMD - 1,379,162

3. 1-800-273-8255 - 1,332,996

Logic is getting super close to taking over. Curious to see how RFI holds up in comparison to LWYMMD.

Worldwide?

Just now, Coklek92 said:

Worldwide?

That's just US. For some reason, the global charts aren't coming up on my phone for yesterday right now. Hopefully soon.

20 minutes ago, Coklek92 said:

Worldwide?

#1 - Look: 4,806,984

#3 - RFI: 3,506,717

Edited by Hunter_13

4 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

#1 - Look: 4,806,984

#3 - RFI: 3,506,717

:clap3: She's holding very well. 

Logic's MV is finally taking off I think

#3 iTunes

#2 Spotify

#5 Apple Music

#12 Youtube

#41 Radio

2 minutes ago, Letters From Adi said:

Logic's MV is finally taking off I think

#3 iTunes

#2 Spotify

#5 Apple Music

#12 Youtube

#41 Radio

Why #2 on Spotify? 

Just now, Coklek92 said:

Why #2 on Spotify? 

dunno, but kworb is showing it that way

1 minute ago, smgupdated said:

this is crazy :dies:

ASHDGGKA the gif 

I don't know how this will play out in the near future I hope she has a motive to release the other song so fast 

-----------

Also Alessia coming for another top 10 (possibly top 5) with the logic song, and also for a grammy for stay with zedd?

she won

Releasing a song this strong so soon wasn't a good idea.

This will burn up fast and if she doesn't release this as a single soon, it'll pull a COTH later on.

2 minutes ago, Letters From Adi said:

dunno, but kworb is showing it that way

It was yesterday stats. RFI is #1, LWYMMD is #2 today. But it will change tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Coklek92 said:

It was yesterday stats. RFI is #1, LWYMMD is #2 today. But it will change tomorrow.

makes sense

1 hour ago, Letters From Adi said:

Releasing a song this strong so soon wasn't a good idea.

This will burn up fast and if she doesn't release this as a single soon, it'll pull a COTH later on.

The thing is theres no other songs sound like surefire hit on Divide like COTH and Shape of you. So he really wasted COTH chart run.

While i think Taylor surely has more hits line up to follow LWYMMD. Especially that single #2 already planned. 

Edited by chiliam

2 hours ago, XXXO said:

I didn't know Bodak Yellow was so high on AI. #1 doesn't sound too crazy if Taylor keeps declining on Spotify and AM

It is certainly a possibility, but even if Taylor declines on Spotify and AM she is still ahead on streaming with her YouTube numbers, which are insanely good. It will be interesting to watch these two songs in the coming weeks for sure.

Also as an update Bodak Yellow now stands at 68.559M AI with a +0.151M update. It looks like it lost some audience on Urban, not sure if that trend will continue or if it was just a one time thing and it will rebound on Urban.

Edited by Headlock

3 hours ago, Headlock said:

It is certainly a possibility, but even if Taylor declines on Spotify and AM she is still ahead on streaming with her YouTube numbers, which are insanely good. It will be interesting to watch these two songs in the coming weeks for sure.

Also as an update Bodak Yellow now stands at 68.559M AI with a +0.151M update. It looks like it lost some audience on Urban, not sure if that trend will continue or if it was just a one time thing and it will rebound on Urban.

Not to forget that LYWMMD is still selling more than 4 times what Bodak Yellow is. 

42 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Not to forget that LYWMMD is still selling more than 4 times what Bodak Yellow is. 

True, but Bodak Yellow still has the possibility of taking off on that front once its airplay increases on Pop, plus they could always discount it too.

But you know way more about the overall charts than I do, so I'm just going to go by what you say lol :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Grim said:

"Look" is having less than average streaming numbers for a smash hit these days, no? 

On Spotify, yes.

On Youtube they are very much above average :katie2:

Speaking of Taylor's YouTube slayage... per YouTube insights (9/3)

1. LWYMMD - 6,710,925

2. BY - 3,782,252

3. I'm the One - 3,139,988 (what's with the random increase?)

Total for the tracking week so far is 18,832,071, down less than a million from last week. Her drop for on-demand this week might be big but her hold on YouTube is gonna be insanely good.

2 minutes ago, NoMythologies said:

Speaking of Taylor's YouTube slayage... per YouTube insights (9/3)

1. LWYMMD - 6,710,925

2. BY - 3,782,252

3. I'm the One - 3,139,988 (what's with the random increase?)

Total for the tracking week so far is 18,832,071, down less than a million from last week. Her drop for on-demand this week might be big but her hold on YouTube is gonna be insanely good.

3M gap with #2 :clap3: 

whew, up to #9 for havana WW. 

weekly t10 peaks for songs in last week's t200:

#1 Look What You Made Me Do

#2 I Don't Wanna Live Forever

#2 It Ain't Me

#4 New Rules

#5 Scared to Be Lonely

#6 Bad Liar

#6 In the Name of Love

#6 Side to Side

#7 Malibu

#9 Sorry not Sorry

#9 Issues

#10 Fetish

Edited by fridayteenage

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.