1. Peacock

2. Thinking of You

3. Birthday

4. This Is How We Do

5. Chained To The Rhythm

Gold

1. Rise

2. Ur So Gay

OMG i thought LFN would be so much higher, i mean all those views :rip: Hot n cold is also getting a bunch of views for such an old song. I think those 2 songs did survive the streaming era pretty well :clap3: But sadly i'm not expecting E.T. to go diamond.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Witnessed ET

• Reb'l Rêveur

• DoubleK

• Erreur2 La Nature

Her recent singles are struggling :rip:

Platinum: Birthday / TIHWD / CTTR

Gold: Rise

N/A: Bon Appétit / Swish Swish

:jonny: 

eHkGhUi.jpg 

3 diamond songs :jonny: 

2 diamond songs from the last record :jonny: 

I really need E.T. to get that diamond certification too :duca: 

But really, DH was HUGE. :jonny:

On 2017-6-22 at 10:56 AM, tiagol88 said:

If we count airplay, streamings, digital sales, it's probably her biggest hit ever tbh. 

This. Firework is more remembered tho, but I stil think Dark Horse > Roar when it comes to quality and impact (specially the MV).

20 minutes ago, Disconnect said:

This. Firework is more remembered tho, but I stil think Dark Horse > Roar when it comes to quality and impact (specially the MV).

For sure. Dark Horse became a hit when they were pushing for another song to be single. That says it all. It was supposed to be a hit. 

7 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

For sure. Dark Horse became a hit when they were pushing for another song to be single. That says it all. It was supposed to be a hit. 

Exactly haha, it was the firs Katy song ever to get me obsessed and then the video dropped and I was sooo shook :jonny4:

When will others? :clap3:

On 6/24/2017 at 4:20 AM, cuneytb said:

OMG i thought LFN would be so much higher, i mean all those views :rip: Hot n cold is also getting a bunch of views for such an old song. I think those 2 songs did survive the streaming era pretty well :clap3: But sadly i'm not expecting E.T. to go diamond.

LFN hasn't been certified in a while.  When it is, it will be higher than E.T., imo.

51 minutes ago, spree said:

LFN hasn't been certified in a while.  When it is, it will be higher than E.T., imo.

LFN - 5x Multi-Platinum | February 10, 2017

it's just that LFN has more global views

On 26.6.2017 at 1:53 AM, Jude said:

never :clap3: 

On 6/23/2017 at 11:09 PM, butterflysupreme said:

Roar is an anthem and amazing. CTTR is absolute trash, horrible beat, clunky lyrics and trash melody. The public agrees.

This is what TASTE looks like :clap3:

OT: Absolutely amazing. I'm mad that she went from two Diamond singles one era to her next era not even being 2x Platinum with all three singles combined. Hopefully this sets her up for a Womanizer/We Belong Together/Where R U Now situation and she comes back swinging.

On 6/26/2017 at 1:53 AM, Jude said:

Gaga is coming for her 3rd Diamond single with Just Dance soon :cupid:

2 hours ago, Eternium said:

OT: Absolutely amazing. I'm mad that she went from two Diamond singles one era to her next era not even being 2x Platinum with all three singles combined. Hopefully this sets her up for a Womanizer/We Belong Together/Where R U Now situation and she comes back swinging.

We can only hope and dream of that:

"It's Like That" became one of her highest-charting songs in years, reaching the top twenty in several countries. "We Belong Together" accumulated 14 weeks at number one in the US, and was later hailed "song of the decade" by Billboard.[7] It reached number one in Australia, number two in New Zealand, and achieved top-five positions in several European countries. To promote the album, Carey performed at the 48th Grammy Awards, the MTV Movie Awards 2005, the 2005 MTV Video Music Awards and the American Music Awards of 2005. In 2006, she embarked on her sixth concert tour, The Adventures of Mimi.

First a troll top 20 to convince TS7 to line up with Katy for a duel like in August 2013, then cockblocking her for 14 weeks straight. I remember someone throwing 3 singles at E.T. to no avail and 3 months later, 3 more singles flung at LFN.

Can't wait to blast it from the skies:

3 hours ago, TMRA said:

Gaga is coming for her 3rd Diamond single with Just Dance soon :cupid:

Legends ONLY! :clap3:

Is Hot N Cold near diamond too?

What are the known stats for these 3 singles?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.