Charli on Matty Healy "He's like my brother now"

glitch

this and the fact that she wrote a song about that weird right-wing grifter have really left a very bitter taste in my mouth after brat summer 

• Like 3

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jay07

• PoisonedIvy

• Badgalbriel

• Doctor Dick

Top Posters In This Topic

Not surprised, Charli has always been overrated, and Brat is way overhyped, her entire career has been carried by Sophie and A.G. Cook, you could take any other girl and put her on those beats and she would sound good.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 6

3 hours ago, iammadmat said:

Not people in here acting as if rina is some kind of saint and/or above charli, she made a huge deal about everything Matty healy did in his past just to go on and collaborate with a known homophobe and racist not too long after, laughable. 

her reaction to her fans demanding accountability to her working with a zionist was extremely disappointing and telling. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Badgalbriel said:

Hmmmmm. Hugging someone is a huge issue for some users in this very thread, but somehow they can't focus when Charli says that Matt Healy is like a brother to her.

Interesting 

Well some people wrote entire albums pining over Matt Healy so maybe some people shouldn't throw stones out of glass houses :mandown:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jay07 said:

Well some people wrote entire albums pining over Matt Healy so maybe some people shouldn't throw stones out of glass houses :mandown:

Did I do that? Did that make sense in your head? 

1 minute ago, Badgalbriel said:

Did I do that? Did that make sense in your head? 

Lmao, it is literally exactly what you did. Are you even aware what the phrase means? :bibliahh:

7 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Lmao, it is literally exactly what you did. Are you even aware what the phrase means? :bibliahh:

Yes? I understand. My point was how some people here were vary fast to point a finger to Taylor but are not doing the same to Charli.... I never said Taylor didn't deserve to be judge for her relationship with the guy. Maybe learn how to read? 

Edited by Badgalbriel

This thing of hating on someone bc of his friends or boyfriends is annoying. We all have friends or family who are idiots but in the end of the day they are our friends or family. And the real life is not about who is woke or not, it is about who is by your side in your most heavy moments. Anyone who says otherwise is lying.

12 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Yes? I understand. My point was how some people here were vary fast to point a finger to Taylor but are not doing the same to Charli.... I never said Taylor didn't deserve to be judge for her relationship with the guy. Maybe learn how to read? 

Interesting, so you're saying they both suck? Gotcha.

Oh, that's not, Charlie.

3 hours ago, NastyAF said:

Not surprised, Charli has always been overrated, and Brat is way overhyped, her entire career has been carried by Sophie and A.G. Cook, you could take any other girl and put her on those beats and she would sound good.

PLEASE, some of her best albooms like true romance and brat either had no sophie/ag or very little. she also wrote many huge hits for other artists and for herself without involvement from pc music. how i love it, fancy, boom clap, senorita etc. which made bank for her were carried by sophie/ag? why any other pc music artist with similar beats from ag or sophie failed to sound as good as charli? be serious

8 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Interesting, so you're saying they both suck? Gotcha.

Nope, I'm saying how some people are fast to point a finger to one but pretend they can't focus on whatever is going on with the other. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.