• PoisonedIvy

• Badgalbriel

• Doctor Dick

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ChooseyLover said:

In all honesty, Rina Sawayama >>>> these people

Thread locked.

• Like 2

She's literally engaged to his bandmate. Why wouldn't they be like siblings... use your brains people

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Stunnah said:

Nobody checks on rina for any reason sis 

Well she's trapped under the direct management of the aforementioned racist and some of her best work was collaborative with him. She's in a very tough place right now and jokes aside I think she deserves all the support in the world. :gaycat4:

I don't care who Charli is friends with, it's none of my business as long as she herself doesn't do anything bad.  She's spent most of her career so far giving others opportunities and never expecting anything in return.  

• Thanks 2

Charlie xcx stans are not the type of people to hold her accountable for hanging out with him and being bffs and writing songs about zionists, let's just say that :-*.

• Like 10
  • Thumbs Down 1

something something platforming a Nazi something something if you are with a Nazi, you are also a Nazi etc. etc. etc.

:coffee2:

Spoiler

/sarcasm, obviously

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Hmmmmm. Hugging someone is a huge issue for some users in this very thread, but somehow they can't focus when Charli says that Matt Healy is like a brother to her.

Interesting 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Hmmmmm. Hugging someone is a huge issue for some users in this very thread, but somehow they can't focus when Charli says that Matt Healy is like a brother to her.

Interesting 

Yeah, suddenly there's a complete lack of "keeping the popstar accountable for their actions" in this thread. :coffee2:

• Like 4

I have morally bankrupt friends too but I'm literally an angel so I get it <3

Edited by uusagii
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Cant stand him. Ugh. Artists need someone else to do sit down interviews with cause he constantly interrupts them, never attempts to argue their view and just constantly bootlicks whatever they say. Its very annoying to watch

I used to agree but then he called "WONDER" the obvious standout / smash waiting to happen from 143, so he's lowkey daddy for that!

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Pendulum said:

Why is she collabing with H&M? 

Why is she close to the Red scare girls? Charli is friends with fascists far-righters.

Right so why? 

2 hours ago, Sheep said:

are we surprised to see a certain group sticking up for a racist and/or randomly attacking an asian woman just like him? Complete trash :rip:

Sis forgot how she is half south Asian too…. That white side is popping out :deadbanana4:

Didnt Charli shade Rina after Rina talked about her masters? 

Edited by Matchatea

2 hours ago, PoisonedIvy said:

So we forgive Matty now? Is it safe to admit the hate train was a byproduct of his proximity to Taylor and that he's actually not THAT bad? 

he absolutely is that bad.

working on music is one thing. being besties and calling him your brother is another. she definitely gets a side eye for this

i guess she needs to #SpeakUpNow or something :coffee2:

3 hours ago, kataraqueen said:

omg my dumbass thought she was talking about that blow up doll looking comedian

Matt Rife?! :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

Mainstream success always ruins people. Bye Charli.

• Like 1

She's meaning he's like a brother in law since her fiancé is basically family w/ him.

But also she's worked w/ him way before this era & has always talked up his creativity. 

It's interesting coz she's never been silent about him or anything. Y'all just care now that she had a hit era, scrutiny that she also talks about being newly exasperated w/ BRAT.

2 minutes ago, sha-nasty said:

She's meaning he's like a brother in law since her fiancé is basically family w/ him.

But also she's worked w/ him way before this era & has always talked up his creativity. 

It's interesting coz she's never been silent about him or anything. Y'all just care now that she had a hit era, scrutiny that she also talks about being newly exasperated w/ BRAT.

oh pls if Taylor said this before dating him shed be crucified

44 minutes ago, Josh said:

oh pls if Taylor said this before dating him shed be crucified

Oh so y'all just care in relation to Taylor. 

I don't think it's that serious. Like in the same sentence Charli said she sometimes still wants to strangle him. Like we can love family w/o agreeing to everything they say and do

Not people in here acting as if rina is some kind of saint and/or above charli, she made a huge deal about everything Matty healy did in his past just to go on and collaborate with a known homophobe and racist not too long after, laughable. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, iammadmat said:

Not people in here acting as if rina is some kind of saint and/or above charli, she made a huge deal about everything Matty healy did in his past just to go on and collaborate with a known homophobe and racist not too long after, laughable. 

Exactly. She inserted herself into someone else's drama, lied about him owning her masters just for clout and then went to work with bigot Paris Hilton. Matty Healy is trash but Rina Sawayama is too. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

all three of them including Rina are straight trash

• Like 1

pretty clear who is THE trash one in this drama, guess it's been exposed

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.