Can we agree Die With a Smile is just a filler hit?

nsst

18 minutes ago, wish said:

My 59-year-old mother asked me to play "the new Bruno song with Lady Gaga" while we were spending time together last week. It's definitely a real GP hit. :deadbanana4:

she got it right

ezgif.com-gif-maker(3).thumb.gif.32989b7

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Thumbs Down 7

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nsst

• IBeMe

• unison stan

• AshleyLovescats887

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh a hit is a hit

all them made up words for the birds

if its pulling that much then people are streaming. U might not feel it in your lil group at recess but people are using it 

It's just any BS excuse to diminish someone's success because you don't like them. It's embarrassing. 

44 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

What led to the song getting day-after-day increases was it organically blowing up on TikTok

Sis, we're in the autoplay era. The first part of your post might've made sense back in 2020, but now? We're seeing songs being forced down everyone's throat and reaching new streaming peaks purely because of Spotify's tricks. It doesn't even need to go viral anymore

• Confused 1

55 minutes ago, nsst said:

crazy numbers

55 minutes ago, nsst said:

no one's playing it

Just acting dense for no reason… 

• Haha 5

Its a HIT. Thanks to Bruno or Gaga, it doesnt matter: at the end of the day, its a global hit. 

Never heard of those other songs but DWAS is phenomenal, might play it as my wedding song.

50 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

you all call every male driven hit a "filler hit". There's a world outside of stan twitter you know.

Male driven **** makes no sense, especially because 'we can't be friends' by Ariana is another prime example of a filler hit

& Why are y'all focusing on the fact this song isn't reaching the LGBTQ+ audience? A TRUE smash hit resonates with us naturally - there's no need to search for it. I mean, I can't stand Beggin by Måneskin, yet somehow I know the lyrics without ever wanting to :rip:

• Confused 3

At least with the Katy lashings there were legitimate reasons for it. With Gaga's it's just users discrediting her every success but accrediting her every flop :rip:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, AshleyLovescats887 said:

Will the down bad trio stream 'Die With A Smile' during this?

spacer.png

Spoiler

off topic but what vid is this gif from? i can't remember the name of it :jonny2:

Auto play like I've said in the past; this song is not being played anywhere, I have not heard it once nor has anyone mentioned it, not even in passing. Not out shopping, not in any memes, not in twitter circles. Nowhere. 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 7

5 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

At least with the Katy lashings there were legitimate reasons for it. With Gaga's it's just users discrediting her every success but accrediting her every flop :rip:

Well

It's primarily Gaga's fans who contribute to this. They tend to inflate everything associated with her name to an unrealistic degree, elevating even her minor achievements into monumental victories. This relentless need to curate her image not only distorts the narrative but also sets her up for harsher criticism when things don't go as planned :ihype:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

9 minutes ago, helpthomas said:
  Hide contents

off topic but what vid is this gif from? i can't remember the name of it :jonny2:

Spoiler

appears :keir:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

never in my life heard someone say "filler hit" :deadbanana2:

Just now, John Slayne said:

what's a "filler hit?" y'all just making **** up at this point lol 

i just made it up 

we can't be friends is also a filler hit 

The way ATRL will try to dismiss any kind of hit in one way or another. 'Frontloaded', 'fluke', 'faceless', 'filler' or whatever :toofunny3:

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.