Rumor: Gaga "in shock" at J:FAD flopping; Tarantino to save her?

OnlyManInTheWorld

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sheep

• TheFireLexus

• RideOrDie

• AcidPrince

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, AcidPrince said:

When DailyMail talks about Katy: she is a flop, omg i knew she was crying 

When DailyMail talks about Gaga: FAKE!!!! wheres the source? :rogue:

this is so accurate :deadbanana2:

Why would Tarantino do something good? Just remember what he did to Fiona

fiona-apple-fiona.gif

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, AcidPrince said:

When DailyMail talks about Gaga: FAKE!!!! wheres the source? :rogue:

There were also people like that in the Katy threads. Stop trying to insert her in every Gaga related thread :kitty:

1 minute ago, BrokenMachine said:

There were also people like that in the Katy threads. Stop trying to insert her in every Gaga related thread :kitty:

I do what i want. This is the first time i talk about Katy in a thread about Gaga, so... :biblio:

btw, poor gaga, hope she gets the praise that she needs. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Radical Pessimism said:

She's not really an actress. She's just there for the money and the awards.

Exactly. Instead of looking for roles that fit her and she likes, she is fighting for a role in a movie with a  non existent script. The same thing she did with Joker 2.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 hours ago, Radical Pessimism said:

She's not really an actress. She's just there for the money and the awards.

But you can't get those unless you're an actress? What is happening to this forum that makes people just spout out random drags without them even making sense anymore?

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

this is so accurate :deadbanana2:

I stan both, monsters can be exhausting, etc.

But Gaga has been teasing LG7 as long as JFAD and the October date has been set in stone since before she even saw the finished movie. Any article pretending she's moving onto new projects to "distract" is clearly based in somebody who knows movies but not music seeing that she's been teasing LG7 in interviews and assuming it's a reaction to FAD. It's very obvious where this fake piece of gossip came from.:psyduck:

3 minutes ago, Femininomenon said:

Seethe :skeleton:

We know you will :skeleton:

She thought it would smash following the 20 minute standing ovation at venice. Created a whole studio album to go with it only for both to bomb.

Of course she is in shock.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, halcyonday said:

I feel like she genuinely thought it was gonna be the biggest movie of the year hence the entire album for it, the TV performances and promo. I feel bad for her.

Didn't we all before early reviews started telling was it was sh*t? (Ok maybe 2nd biggest after D&W)

13 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

Exactly. Instead of looking for roles that fit her and she likes, she is fighting for a role in a movie with a  non existent script. The same thing she did with Joker 2.

As per Todd Phillips, Gaga was sent half the script when she signed on for Joker FAD. What's the correlation? Do ANY of y'all post anything that's actually based on facts?

18 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

I don't really get this argument. She's one of the biggest stars in the world and any time she dedicates to acting comes at the cost of much better paying music or side-business gigs. The Chromatica Ball dates grossed over 100m, artists usually take ~30% of a tour's gross, she made $30m+(before merch, drink sales, or the catalog boost she got from it) for a tour which started rehearsals in July and wrapped in September. She got $12m for this movie and it took months from her life and forced her to physically transform her entire body in a way she doesn't really bother with for music projects.

I think people are misunderstanding her. Like all of our favs, she's fame-hungry and she's trying to not waste her time/15 minutes and is going after splashy projects. Movies are inherently more risky for her because no matter how good she is, the movie can still critically/commercially bomb, with her music she's always been able to force hits even at her lowest lows since her talent and celebrity status are the only factors at play. Lady Gaga is easily a much bigger star than 80%+ of a-list actors(so are all a-list recording artists), it makes sense that she's getting parts to match.

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, shoganai said:

Her self delusion has always amazed me

She should channel them into music, a whole album about delusions of being famous. She could call it The Fame or something. :jonnykin:

I feel like she genuinely thought it was gonna be the biggest movie of the year hence the entire album for it, the TV performances and promo. I feel bad for her.

She really thought it was going to be A Star is Born 2.0 and wanted to get the momentum going for her lead single and LG7 :rip: oh todd the sh*t that you've made

• Like 1

Not "team scrambling to distract from flop" halpppp

There's someone else you should feel sad for,someone whose career is dead and buried :dies:

I quite honestly dgaf about Gag:FAD. LG7 is the real focus of Little Monsters make no illusion. Some girls don't have these options! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.