ET: "Taylor is hoping to put out new music and then take some time off with Travis"

Forever Winter

Speed it up Blondie, we deserve some peace. Go sit on that dick for the rest of your life and leave us the hell alone with your mediocrity :coffee2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 9

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• on the line

• Badgalbriel

• JoeAg

• Matchatea

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Mr.X said:

If no-one buys music anymore, then why did Mediocre Barbie release 40 variants of the same crap album hun? It wasnt certainly just for kicks lol, it was definitely to SELL THEM.

Honestly, sometimes people need some perspective. I know fandoms are somewhat blind to realities of how their fav operates, but to say that there are no sales anymore when the whole industry is merged within this constant release of variants, is quite wild lol

Taylor is clearly an exception. And even her big sales today are just a fraction of what peak album sales used to be. 

1 minute ago, Mr.X said:

Speed it up Blondie, we deserve some peace. Go sit on that dick for the rest of your life and leave us the hell alone with your mediocrity :coffee2:

You Republicans are weird af

The suffering for THOTS isn't over yet :ryan3:

9 minutes ago, Mr.X said:

so pressed for no reason. go outside

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, HRHCOLLECTION said:

If this is true she can shove rep tv up her.. the amount of clowning, watching live streams constantly, attending the last london show, watching the VMAs at 3 am and she still didn't announce it.. keep it at this point

I agree. We don't want a re-recording of this shitty, terrible, bottoms-only fans album. Ship it back!!

TS12 please. Let's go for AOTY 5 and 6 with a 3-year sweep!

• Thumbs Down 1

If this is true she can shove rep tv up her.. the amount of clowning, watching live streams constantly, attending the last london show, watching the VMAs at 3 am and she still didn't announce it.. keep it at this point

I agree. We don't want a re-recording of this shitty, terrible, bottoms-only fans album. Ship it back!!

• Thumbs Down 1

• Thumbs Down 1

• Thumbs Down 1

• Thumbs Down 1

• Thumbs Down 1

• Thumbs Down 1

• Thumbs Down 1

• Thumbs Down 1

• Thumbs Down 1

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Thumbs Down 1

• Thumbs Down 1

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, on the line said:

Final answer. Close thread.

• Thumbs Down 1

Oh, I support you, Taylor

DonnaSpring

19 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

You Republicans are weird af

bst.gif

• Haha 1

i hope she releases the last two re-records at once and just gets it over with. i know she won't because she's chart obsessed and can't have them fighting each other, but still.

14 minutes ago, on the line said:

13 minutes ago, on the line said:

13 minutes ago, on the line said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9526wjlcrlpyx9drlgme2

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.