ET: "Taylor is hoping to put out new music and then take some time off with Travis"

Forever Winter

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• on the line

• Badgalbriel

• State of Grace.

• Matchatea

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

finally :ryan3:

She's definitely dropping something on her birthday this year, which falls on a Friday. I reckon a short 13 track album (no extra variants)

I don't think she's stopping anytime soon until she passes the Beatles in SPS to become the best selling artist of all time. She's on pace to overtake Madonna by next year anyways.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

TS12 late this year/early 2025 would be a thrill :WAP:

• Thanks 2

Feast on the music while you can Swifties, you'll look back on these days when you're older and long for them again.

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

great. no break for us. happy for her fans tho 

If this is true she can shove rep tv up her.. the amount of clowning, watching live streams constantly, attending the last london show, watching the VMAs at 3 am and she still didn't announce it.. keep it at this point

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

She should just keep releasing new album every 2 months :clap3:

• Like 2

We've been SPOILED since April 2019, she's been dropping new music every 6 months it seems since then I don't know what I'll do post eras tour and Taylor's versions😭. But this is a much needed break and then she can come back and stomp stomp stomp again. 

If she follows a pattern intentionally, then the remaining TV will get the 2025 slot and TS12 on 2026

11 minutes ago, Letters From Adi said:

She's definitely dropping something on her birthday this year, which falls on a Friday. I reckon a short 13 track album (no extra variants)

I don't think she's stopping anytime soon until she passes the Beatles in SPS to become the best selling artist of all time. She's on pace to overtake Madonna by next year anyways.

Madonna is way ahead 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DonnaSpring said:

Madonna is way ahead 

Is she? Taylor is basically moving 40 million units per year WW

• Like 3

Need TS12 as her birthday gift. :jonny5:

5 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Is she? Taylor is basically moving 40 million units per year WW

Of bogus stream , if you count sales only which are the only verifiable way to judge 

• Thumbs Down 4

12 minutes ago, DonnaSpring said:

Of bogus stream , if you count sales only which are the only verifiable way to judge 

Streams are way more verifiable than sales pre soundscan era, hope that helps for your paleolithic head

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, DonnaSpring said:

This is not a nursery home ma'am

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If Jack and Aaron are anywhere near the studio then she can keep it and take her time off until she decides to lock herself up in the studio with someone new

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, DonnaSpring said:

There's no such thing as sales anymore in 2024. People don't buy music. You need to adapt to the times. I know you're probably afraid that your beloved fave from 40 years ago might eventually be surpassed, but it is what it is, eventually a new supreme appears and he or she will be bigger than the previous one. If we go by this logic forever, artists of the past will always be bigger than the artists of the present. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

If Jack and Aaron are anywhere near the studio then she can keep it and take her time off until she decides to lock herself up in the studio with someone new

I've done some social media digging recently, feeling like TS12 is coming soon. I'm confident Jack is involved, and maybe Aaron too. But I noticed several people Jack works with follow Catherine Marks and Ethan Gruska, so I'm hoping Taylor worked with them as well.

8 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

There's no such thing as sales anymore in 2024. People don't buy music. You need to adapt to the times. I know you're probably afraid that your beloved fave from 40 years ago might eventually be surpassed, but it is what it is, eventually a new supreme appears and he or she will be bigger than the previous one. If we go by this logic forever, artists of the past will always be bigger than the artists of the present. 

If no-one buys music anymore, then why did Mediocre Barbie release 40 variants of the same crap album hun? It wasnt certainly just for kicks lol, it was definitely to SELL THEM.

Honestly, sometimes people need some perspective. I know fandoms are somewhat blind to realities of how their fav operates, but to say that there are no sales anymore when the whole industry is merged within this constant release of variants, is quite wild lol

• Thumbs Down 2

4 minutes ago, Fama said:

I've done some social media digging recently, feeling like TS12 is coming soon. I'm confident Jack is involved, and maybe Aaron too. But I noticed several people Jack works with follow Catherine Marks and Ethan Gruska, so I'm hoping Taylor worked with them as well.

Can they at least have 1-3 songs each max, we are TIRED and they have obviously peaked creatively. A break is desperately needed.

misery-tired.gif

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Thanks 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.