Will Gaga add Die with a smile to LG7 to ensure it goes platinum ?

Yes, AND

After the sHaKy start and frosty reception to the all solo project Harlequin, despite extensive promo, listening parties and playlisting support plus various interviews ( in print and person), will Lady Gaga ( known for a collab or two in recent years) add Die With a Smile on to LG7 to boost its numbers and ensure a platinum certification, as she cannot rely on jockstraps or cushions to count as sales on this occasion. 

Discuss. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 19

Probably. As a fan i think she will and it makes sense its too big a hit to be albumless

Why are y'all so obsessed with her adding Die With a Smile to projects? :toofunny2:

If she didn't add it to Harlequin why would she add it to a project that will release 7 months after Die With a Smile was released, and sounds nothing like it from the previews. She didn't add The Cure to Joanne or ASIB so why would she do that now?

• Like 4

NO, and? :coffee2:

I swear 'Will Gaga add DWAS to her next album' is becoming the new 'Bigger in 20XX: Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera'

2 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

NURSE! She's out again

IMG-20241001-052503.jpg

Oh my gaga

I could see it being released with a variant of Harlequin

2 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

I swear 'Will Gaga add DWAS to her next album' is becoming the new 'Bigger in 20XX: Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera'

In March 2025 we'll still have threads asking the question. 

7 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

NURSE! She's out again

IMG-20241001-052503.jpg

You ENDED ha…

spacer.png

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Will Yes, AND make another thread about GaGa ?

Yes,

Spoiler

And? :DWAS:

OT: Well, it's her song. If she wants that, she can do it.

Everything all right? You sound angry. And also no. Why would she? She hasn't cared about charts after ARTPOP and decided to go for industry respect and proving her talent instead. Also we have no idea how LG7 will perform because there's no music out. Again so so tired of these threads. The lead is so close guys. Save your rage bait threads if the lead flops. It's not that hard to wait a few weeks to see how the lead does.:bibliahh:

We wish she does that.

so yall OGH can fume even more... :heart:

Edited by babyforlife
typo

15 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

NURSE! She's out again

IMG-20241001-052503.jpg

I was gonna laugh but this is actually pretty sad. This kid's obsession with Gaga is…

Edited by Nando_05
  • Like 1

No because

1. Gaga's not the type of artist to do that (no shade to Dua or anyone else :mandown: )

2. from what we know about LG7 it wouldn't fit sonically at all; in comparison at least Prisoner, Cold Heart etc. are in the same dance-pop vein as the rest of FN

Maybe she could loan it to Katy so 143 can scan gold?

• Haha 3

i will admit shes one of the few artists to never stoop to this level, so no.

24 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

NURSE! She's out again

IMG-20241001-052503.jpg

:deadbanana4:

Because it's not LG7's lead single ? It makes no sense, how can you waste a Bruno Mars collab for a standalone single ? :rip: