Lady Gaga cancels Jimmy Kimmel performance

KatyPrismSpirit

3 minutes ago, MattieB said:

Be quiet, stale end piece of white bread

Why do you keep speaking about yourself in 3rd person, is this some kind of mental illness I dont know about? :confused:

• Haha 1

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doctor Dick

• edutada

• Edu

• Sheep

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You psychopaths are keeping these women interlocked together forever

Edited by mxoonlight
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MattieB said:

Be quiet, stale end piece of white bread

Is that the best you can come back with when you get effortlessly cleared or-

• Haha 1

interesting to see the katy stans that were so upset about their tanked fave getting whacked for working with an abuser suddenly start whacking gaga when it's safe to do so, but it was only "misogyny!!!!" when their fave was getting rightfully whacked…interesting! anyways hopefully she's okay and it's not a serious issue :bird:

Edited by Dolce Vita
  • Like 4
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

The way y'all try so hard with this 'she's canceling because of flop' as if she didn't have to deal with a chronic health disease. If they cared about the album flopping they would actually be investing in performing it, not canceling the promo :kitty:

Edited by BrokenMachine
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, edutada said:

FlopGaga.jpg

Tell that to AM

POP - 2024

jy1aem-Zg35.gif

the Grammy category for vocal jazz is called traditional pop, because before pop music became watered down rock and dance music, it was watered down jazz. I understand that Lady Gaga haters are inherently uncultured and don't quite understand music outside of the context of charts and regurgitating words they heard critics say(but only if it agrees with their uninformed opinions), so hopefully you learned something here. There's actually a whole world of music outside of Katy Perry and Taylor Swift that I suggest you branch out and explore one day!

riding-a-scooter-psyduck.gif

Edited by Sheep

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

Why do you keep speaking about yourself in 3rd person, is this some kind of mental illness I dont know about? :confused:

Are you experiencing psychosis? Are you in the room with us?

Hopefully her hip is ok

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 minutes ago, MattieB said:

Are you experiencing psychosis? Are you in the room with us?

I would be able to smell if I was in the room with an OGH, so definitely not. :gaycat5:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lgaga1fan said:

Is that the best you can come back with when you get effortlessly cleared or-

Not really, the racist mods are waiting for my slip up. Trust and believe I got better for yall alabaster alligators

8 minutes ago, Edu said:

anyone with functioning ears can tell that harlequin is a jazz record bffr

Even Gaga doesn't consider it a jazz record :rip:

Lady Gaga talks Joker companion LP Harlequin: 'The record has so many different genres on it'

https://www.attitude.co.uk/culture/lady-gaga-harlequin-exclusive-473517/

Edited by Femininomenon
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

The way y'all try so hard with this 'she's canceling because of flop' as if she didn't have to deal with a chronic health disease. If they cared about the album flopping they would actually be investing in performing it, not canceling the promo :kitty:

not just that, it's a non-trendy mostly jazz album and suddenly that's fair game, and being compared to a certain girlies main album rollout full of trendy dr luke beats and features? thats how you know the chicken is fried…

:suburban:

Edited by Dolce Vita
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Edu said:

anyone with functioning ears can tell that harlequin is a jazz record bffr

the singer explained that she didn't want fans to see this only as her next album. "It is my record. It's a Lady Gaga record, but it's also inspired by my character and my vision of what a woman can be," she said. "It's why the album does not adhere to one genre … it's not my next studio album that's a pop record, but it is somewhere in between, and it's blurring the lines of pop music."

CjaDPFj.gif

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MattieB said:

the racist mods

I see you missed some key facts about several of the mods here :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

Right? This is the same woman that was hustling performing Million Reasons at every opportunity for a miniscule increase on iTunes :priceless:

• Thanks 1

katy fans more excited about this than anything 143 I fear 

• Haha 7

Ugh, I am so glad she did.

I was not here for her wasting any hype or energy to perform this album. Better save some performances for LG7 :clap3: 

2 hours ago, edutada said:

"Healthy"

Is her hospital named "SPOTIFY GLOBAL CHARTS"? Because everyone knows that's why she cancelled the performance.

jy1aem-Zg35.gif

You must be brain rotted to actually believe that. 

1 hour ago, edutada said:

So why did you not warn Gaga to not release HARLEQUIN?

jy1aem-Zg35.gif

Because I like the album.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, edutada said:

Yes.

jy1aem-Zg35.gif

Explains why you're the top poster in this thread with a lovely 13 replies. I hope they pay you well to keep tabs on everything she does.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Dolce Vita said:

interesting to see the katy stans that were so upset about their tanked fave getting whacked for working with an abuser suddenly start whacking gaga when it's safe to do so, but it was only "misogyny!!!!" when their fave was getting rightfully whacked…interesting! anyways hopefully she's okay and it's not a serious issue :bird:

clock the turdyfats again!

TVrCRZr.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.