Rolling Stone shares their 2025 Grammy Predictions

KatyPrismSpirit

I think it's very obvious they'll give it to Billie. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Rafael

• professor2000

• R.E.M.

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Brat will be snubbed and only get minor categories. Billie will win AOTY and pop album. Sabrina pop solo. Chappell BNA. Pop duo Gaga + Bruno.

As of ROTY and SOTY i really don't know but it's between Billie and Bruno + Gaga. Or both.

Beyoncé something on country field, Taylor won't win anything at all… maybe video? Her biggest chance was with Fortnight on Pop duo but with Gaga and Bruno it won't happen at all

:suburban:

BRAT was an amazing album but I think Billie should take it. I could also be here for a Tyla win.

TTPD clearly the front runner here, not sure why people don't think Taylor can't win back to back… 

Many people, including the fans thought that Midnights wasn't going to win either… TTPD is one of the strongest contenders :gaylorcat2:

• Thanks 1

I feel like Tyla for Album of the Year is a bit of a reach. I liked her album but it wasn't a stellar mega debut either. 

1 minute ago, Kev said:

TTPD clearly the front runner here, not sure why people don't think Taylor can't win back to back… 

Many people, including the fans thought that Midnights wasn't going to win either… TTPD is one of the strongest contenders :gaylorcat2:

Midnights was always the clear winner as it was the album that propelled this whole Eras era in her career. But 2023 Taylor mania was on a whole nother level than it is now.

Love this. Taylor getting 5 AOTYs will be so historic. 

• Thanks 1

I want and believe Beyonce should win. Cowboy Carter is an album made for acclaim and accolades imo. I get its not everyone's favorite.

If Bey won't lift a finger for her albums, then it would be better to release them closer to the deadline. This way the album would feel fresher in a way when it's time to vote at least.

CC feels like a decade old album already.

Edited by Rafael
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Rafael said:

I think Beyoncé is getting the Rihanna Anti treatment this time. 8 noms 0 wins.

Same low key… 

The Diddy & working with The-Dream backlash isn't helping either. Its sad because I do want her to win big. Loved the album

32 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Tyla getting in for album of the year would be WILD

…it needs to happen, so I can see the meltdowns on Twitter.  :rip:

24 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I feel like Tyla for Album of the Year is a bit of a reach. I liked her album but it wasn't a stellar mega debut either. 

I would agree…but this makes like the 6th (?) publication to predict it.  I mean, they all could just be copying each other.  But who knows.

Idk if she's popular enough to eek in a nom.  But I wouldn't be mad.  

I'm not even a fan like THAT (at least not yet), but BRAT was good.  Wouldn't be mad at a nom for that too. 

Do Grammy voters know more than 10 artists? :skull:

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Tyla getting in for album of the year would be WILD

I love Tyla DOWN but no way she pulls a nomination off (outside of genre categories, where she is the clear frontrunner) :toofunny3:

TTPD isn't winning because of the mixed critical reception (relative to her other albums). Midnights was well received by critics (somewhat undeserved) AND had the massive first week, several music videos, Eras, etc. 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Rafael said:

I think Beyoncé is getting the Rihanna Anti treatment this time. 8 noms 0 wins.

It would be her first studio album to not win a Grammy, ending an 8-album streak :cries:

6 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

It would be her first studio album to not win a Grammy, ending an 8-album streak :cries:

I don't see her winning any main category with Billie + Taylor and now that Gaga/Bruno song. Sabrina might also be a threat on ROTY or SOTY.

I reeeeally don't see her taking any country award since they hate her over there :ahh:.

I don't see her sending any songs for R&B fields or POP fields.

I guess maybe her chance will be Renaissance Film which is eligible. Maybe.

Edited by Rafael

Billie please this album is a masterpiece 

Billie deserves to be the biggest winner

her album is immaculate 

truly a great piece of art 

Wait, Eternal Sunshine's not on the list? 

lol at Beyonce "should win" with that forgotten album.

Charli XCX should win tbh, but I don't see her getting it.

As if Taylor is winning AOTY with TTPD :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.