Rolling Stone shares their 2025 Grammy Predictions

KatyPrismSpirit

Rolling Stone will share their Grammy predictions for 13 prominent Grammy categories, leading up to the official nomination announcement on November 8th. 

Album of the Year 

Beyoncé, Cowboy Carter
Billie Eilish, Hit Me Hard and Soft
Black Pumas, Chronicles of a Diamond
Chappell Roan, The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess
Charli xcx, BRAT
Future & Metro Boomin, We Don't Trust You
Taylor Swift, The Tortured Poets Department
Tyla, Tyla

Who will win: Taylor Swift

Who should win: Beyoncé

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Rafael

• professor2000

• R.E.M.

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor is not winning when she already won this past year. :rofl:

I agree that Beyoncé deserves to win, but ultimately I think it's going to Billie, with maybe Black Pumas as an upset win if they manage to get nominated.

I feel like Taylor probably won't win. Taylor-mania like we've known it in 2023 is reaching an end. 

Yeah album definitely should go to either Billie or Beyoncé, but I feel like Billie is more likely since Beyoncé doesn't even know she has an album out so why should voters?

Even Taylor fans don't think she can win again…

Spoiler

Even though she should :supaspaz: FIGHT ME

• Haha 1

I don't think Taylor will win again two years in a row, but who knows.

If Beyoncé didn't win her previous albums, I don't see her winning now especially with the whole country community against her.

• Like 1

Why are people acting like it's impossible to take home Album of the Year back-to-back

grammys are not giving aoty to taylor 2 years in row

Billie deserves to win for creating a great quality of work from beginning to end (I am not big fan of skinny but other than that all 10 tracks are solid)

TTPD and CC are bloated mess and chore to get through for anyone outside their respective fanbase. 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

Taylor is not winning AOTY for TTPD :rip:

I have a feeling they will finally give it to Beyoncé idk why... but Billie is a grammy darling so she could take it too.

I can't at people doubting Taylor chances because of some stats.

She has defied norms far too many times, she is definitely capable of winning back to back. 

Edited by zoldyck

Beyonce will win to make up for the country snubs.

It is like when The Chicks won after their backlash. 

20 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Rolling Stone will share their Grammy predictions for 13 prominent Grammy categories, leading up to the official nomination announcement on November 8th. 

Album of the Year 

Beyoncé, Cowboy Carter
Billie Eilish, Hit Me Hard and Soft
Black Pumas, Chronicles of a Diamond
Chappell Roan, The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess
Charli xcx, BRAT
Future & Metro Boomin, We Don't Trust You
Taylor Swift, The Tortured Poets Department
Tyla, Tyla

Who will win: Taylor Swift

Who should win: Beyoncé

I think if Tayloe Swift wins again, the backlash will be too strong. They will probably do it, since they love to reward white mediocrity, but the backlash will probably force them to change course in future (or at least I hope so cos the AOTY winners over the past 10 years are nothing but a ******* joke)

Beyonce winning would be horrible since it is probably one of her worse albums but also it would indicate to her that she doesnt need to promote at all anymore, since the ONE time she doesnt leave the house to promote, would be the one time she wins. So you can wave goodbye at any sense of promo or visuals in the future again.

Billie deserves but probably wont get it this time, sadly. Charli as much as I love her, doesnt deserve it nor has a chance to win at all. They probably see nominating that album in the same vein as they did Lizzo and Lil Nas X for AOTY a few years ago: a joke to bring the young people in but they wont ever get close to winning.

Black Pummas I could see winning.

Edited by Mr.X
  • Thanks 1

I'd like to see Charli win but that obviously won't happen. Beyonce should have won aoty for renaissance 

I hope Billie wins so that one lipgloss gay "swiftologist" on YouTube who hates her will fume even harder 

:ryan3:

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

i want some khia to win, or taylor again. both of these scenarios would cause twitter servers to collapse, and that's a win :gaycat2:

Billie seems like the obvious winner to me

Charli wouldn't win but she better be nominated.

They'll give it to whoever they think will get the most people watching/tweeting. At the end of the day it's a TV show not a real statement on artistic merit.

I know that Charli most likely won't win but she deserves to win. She has the most exciting body of work among the predicted nominees. 

• Like 1

Tyla getting in for album of the year would be WILD

21 minutes ago, Tusk said:

Beyonce will win to make up for the country snubs.

It is like when The Chicks won after their backlash. 

I hate pity awards. It cheapens it for everyone.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.