More RAW Talent: Beyoncé or Lady Gaga?

Big Bad Wolf

Which pop diva has more RAW Talent?  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Which pop diva has more RAW Talent?

• Beyoncé, the "Energy" songstress
    • Lady Gaga, the "Shallow" songstress

6 minutes ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

@Big Bad Wolf What do you think about Kamala Harris?

She's about to end Donald Trump that's all I know mama 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Bad Wolf

• AxelFox

• Jay07

• LadyFlopga

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Beyonce is a better singer (technically, I guess) and dancer, but Gaga can do both of those, plus write, play the piano and act, so I guess Gaga.

But, they are both the best live entertainers among mainstream female pop stars.

1 hour ago, Infatuation_Junkie said:

If all the power went out in the arena, gaga could still wow with just a piano and vocals. Beyonce, not so much. No shade, love them both, but let's be real. 

Not to mention she opened her latest tour with a ballad section.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

She's about to end Donald Trump that's all I know mama 

TF, you were supposed to drag her for me before you're gone.

8PxB.gif

We are SO back.

:suburban:

Gaga: Singer (Vocalist), Songwriter, Composer, Producer, Dancer, Performer, Actress, Multi instrumentalist (professional pianist)

Beyoncé: Singer (Vocalist), Composer, Producer, Dancer, Performer 

4 minutes ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

TF, you were supposed to drag her for me before you're gone.

8PxB.gif

Absolutely not.

VOTE KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

1 hour ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

But why can't Beyonce write a song without a minimum of 12 people present in the room with her? Based on credentials that is

She can and has.

Jumpin' Jumpin' was written by her alone, with writing credits added to the two people who made the beat of the song. Indepedent Women was written by herself with writing credits going to the producers as well.

Choosing to write more with larger groups doesn't mean she cannot, and factually, doesn't prove so either.

Just now, swissman said:

She can and has.

Jumpin' Jumpin' was written by her alone, with writing credits added to the two people who made the beat of the song. Indepedent Women was written by herself with writing credits going to the producers as well.

Choosing to write more with larger groups doesn't mean she cannot, and factually, doesn't prove so either.

Shut up. Nobody was talking to you. Beyonce is a fraud. And you're an embarrassing joke defending her lack of talent. You should be ashamed of stanning someone who was present while Diddy drugged and raped men and women. Seek help. 

• Thumbs Down 4

RAW Talent:

- Can sing - Bey

- Can dance - Bey

- Can write music (solo or with 1 other collaborator) - Gaga I guess

- Can create exciting visuals - Bey

- Can assemble exciting looks and costumes - Bey

• Like 2

Beyoncé 

Gaga has written songs that dont require 18 writers

Edited by LittleStarmen

Both talented

Beyoncé is better dancer and vocalist and GaGa better musician/songwriter/actress

Beyoncé is more technically perfect and GaGa more messy & raw

I'd say GaGa has more diverse talents while Beyoncé is better at certain things

Edited by Shimenawa
  • Like 1

This is SUCH a dumb thread/comparison (but I do this all the time for MJ vs Prince lmao).

Beyonce is objectively a better vocalist, dancer, and overall entertainer and Gaga is objectively a better overall musician, actor, songwriter, and she plays the piano well.

hmmm put Gaga alone in a room with instruments and production software and she'll come up with something wayyyy better than Beyonce so I'm going with her. 

6 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

How am I still not banned ddddd

Pls don't go. You're the only truth speaker on here 

The one I like more

:suburban:

People saying Gaga is a better musician/artist but look at her musical output for the last 10 years and compare it to Beyoncé. They have access to the same resources, clearly Beyoncé is producing much more vocally dynamic, visually creative, and engaging albums 

9 minutes ago, Pinkbutterflies said:

Girl, it's set in stone 

so they're both divinely talented, I'll start there

as someone who was classically trained (double bass, orchestra nerd throughout grade school) I find I am more consistently impressed by Gaga's piano playing than any other talent here. but that's just what I'm IMPRESSED most by. I voted Gaga but now that I think deeper about it I'd genuinely say that they're equally talented. my upbringing with listening to music, writing music, playing music, and learning all about music was founded on principles of open-mindedness and progressiveness. both of these women encapsulate that ethos in ways that make them stand far above many of the rest :giraffe:

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Pinkbutterflies said:

You can speak your truth too, no one's stopping you! As a matter of fact please do… :heart: this forum will be a much better place without you if you do.

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.