More RAW Talent: Beyoncé or Lady Gaga?

Big Bad Wolf

Which pop diva has more RAW Talent?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Which pop diva has more RAW Talent?

• Beyoncé, the "Energy" songstress
    • Lady Gaga, the "Shallow" songstress

Put each one in a room for a day with nothing but a pen, a pad of paper and maybe a piano, and ask them to conceptualize an album concept by themselves and write a few songs from scratch. At the end of the day, who is going to come out of there with better material? I think we all know the answer.

• Thanks 4

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Bad Wolf

• AxelFox

• Jay07

• LadyFlopga

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Jay07 said:

Why are you melting down at everyone answering the question you posed on a public message board? What is this Chappell Roan lashing out ****?

I'm not? I'm responding to people answering condescendingly. That user is a hypocrite, won't compare 2 artists but is "LadyFlopga"

Same with the other user giving digital blackface with their Aaliyah avi, but stanning and supporting Joni Minstrel. Jokes 

Just now, HausOfPunk said:

Put each one in a room for a day with nothing but a pen, a pad of paper and maybe a piano, and ask them to conceptualize an album concept by themselves and write a few songs from scratch. At the end of the day, who is going to come out of there with better material? I think we all know the answer.

Well allegedly Beyonce can barely write and read so I'm not surprised 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

How are you saying this when Beyonce songs have at least a dozen creditors. This is not the case on Joanne or Chromatica but it's the case for every Beyonce album. Your post has been disregarded 

The songs that have a dozen creditors are like that because of the use of samples or interpolations. The amount of actual people that worked on them is not that high and just on par with that of other female popstars, just like her other songs that don't use samples. 

Perhaps follow your own advice and some dome research before commenting nonsense. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Let's not do that. We're not talking about literacy here. I'm referring strictly to the ability to write music.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, AxelFox said:

The songs that have a dozen creditors are like that because of the use of samples or interpolations. The amount of actual people that worked on them is not that high and just on par with that of other female popstars, just like her other songs that don't use samples. 

Perhaps follow your own advice and some dome research before commenting nonsense. 

And then a songwriter came forward and said her song was STOLEN for Renaissance, Beyonce maintained more %s of the song than her, and that this happened to other producers who worked on the album too.

So not only is Beyonce incapable of crafting her own music, she is STEALING songs, and royalty %s. She is an evil talentless monster. Don't quote me again!

55 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

- Can create exciting visuals

- Can assemble exciting looks and costumes

In what world are these "raw talent" :rip:

• Haha 3

Let's not do that. We're not talking about literacy here. I'm referring strictly to the ability to write music.

Beyoncé illiteracy directly impacts her ability to write music. Let's not act obtuse. Beyonce might be on a 3rd grade reading level for all we know. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

oh that's not 

1 minute ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

In what world are these "raw talent" :rip:

In the sense that the only thing Beyonce does for herself or her career is chase that big back ugly man of hers around. She's TALENTLESS….

• Haha 1

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

oh that's not 

I mean we all hear Beyonce speak. For someone who's been in the industry for decades and likely had media training she still sounds like a 12 year old child. Like deer in headlights. She sounds really remedial

It's Gaga but you knew that already when you made this thread 

Edited by Katamari
  • Like 1

Implying a Black woman is illiterate is a racist trope. You can say she steals credits or whatever without going there. Jesus.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, Jay07 said:

Implying a Black woman is illiterate is a racist trope. You can say she steals credits or whatever without going there. Jesus.

Oh my god shut up. The truth is the truth. Beyonce sounds less than smart when she speaks. She sounds SLOW. that's not my fault. It's giving why ya wife on VH1 and can't read 

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Beyoncé illiteracy directly impacts her ability to write music. Let's not act obtuse. Beyonce might be on a 3rd grade reading level for all we know. 

You're taking this topic where it doesn't need to go. This is a conversation about musical talent. Clearly you have another agenda behind this thread. It's giving racism, sorry. I'm not engaging with you any further.

• Like 6

You're taking this topic where it doesn't need to go. This is a conversation about musical talent. Clearly you have another agenda behind this thread. It's giving racism, sorry. I'm not engaging with you any further.

I don't give a ****. Fadga stans shouldn't have rights 

4 minutes ago, HausOfPunk said:

Beyoncé is 110% getting out of there with a better concept and base for a record than lady gaga, which will then take to her collaborators to help her complete her vision and bring it to life.

And this can be easily backed up by the fact that she's been on a creative peak for more than a decade now with each release gathering more widespread acclaim and praise than the previous, challenging and out-doing herself every time. Compared to lady gaga who hasn't put out a record worthy to be compared since like 2011. 

A streak of spectacular records like this is not a mere coincidence. You might get lucky one or twice but consistently throughout the course of more than 10 years. It's obvious the creative force behind is Beyoncé's own artistic vision.

• Like 3

In terms of raw talent, Gaga. Beyoncé is a better live entertainer to be sure but Gaga is a better vocalist, writer, and is more skilled at playing musical instruments. She also has arguably produced better visuals when it comes to music videos. 

Just now, AxelFox said:

Beyoncé is 110% getting out of there with a better concept and base for a record than lady gaga, which will then take to her collaborators to help her complete her vision and bring it to life.

And this can be easily backed up by the fact that she's been on a creative peak for more than a decade now with each release gathering more widespread acclaim and praise than the previous, challenging and out-doing herself every time. Compared to lady gaga who hasn't put out a record worthy to be compared since like 2011. 

A streak of spectacular records like this is not a mere coincidence. You might get lucky one or twice but consistently throughout the course of more than 10 years. It's obvious the creative force behind is Beyoncé's own artistic vision.

Cowboy Flopper was panned did worse on the charts than Renaissamples and so far is losing all the award shows. Now she and her husband are facing diddy allegations. She's done give it up and talentless too ***** can't read or write 

The way this thread was made in bad faith on multiple levels :deadbanana4:

Repent Big Fad Wolf :deadbanana4:

Just now, EnigmaticAndroid said:

The way this thread was made in bad faith on multiple levels :deadbanana4:

Repent Big Fad Wolf :deadbanana4:

Big Fad Wolf? I will have you fisted by Chris brown if you don't edit this 

Oh okay I see the type we're dealing with here. :rip: 

Carry on then. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, AxelFox said:

Having a concept of a plan is very nice but where's the tangible music? Why can't she use her infinitely more raw talent to actually create something in this scenario?

2 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Oh okay I see the type we're dealing with here. :rip: 

Carry on then. 

Beyoncé is not respected. Are you ready for her to lose at the Grammys and cry about it again this year? She's DONE, and about to get Me Too'd……the Hive will suicide en masse I fear 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.