Lady Gaga's Nurtec: No Better than Tylenol

Stunnah

Eh, Nurtec is obscenely overpriced, but it has made a huge difference in my mom's life. She suffers from debilitating bouts of vertigo about 6x per year, and Nurtec stops it for her within maybe 30 minutes of taking a pill. 

• Like 4

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stunnah

• RideOrDie

• kudmips7890

• OrgVisual

Top Posters In This Topic

Not Ibubrofen :rip:

I never knew Gaga was hated on ATRL like this. Crazy.

Edited by iiswhoiis_max

7 hours ago, Stunnah said:

Omg there are actual Nurtec stans on ATRL. DW. This controversy should push it to top 10 on the Pillboard Hot 100. 

I screamed!

flop on billboard

flop on pillboard

it's hard to be a monster these days 

• Haha 2

she said NO what ⁉️ ⁉️

• Like 1

Not the pharma off on a Pop culture forum :rip:

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Stunnah said:

Are you actually comparing pimple cream to a systemic migraine drug that's prescription only that costs 1000 USD a month for EIGHT PILLS that doesn't even work properly? 

Gaga started taking Nurtec before the Chromatica Ball, and said recently that this was the first time she felt pain-free while performing in a very long time.  Assuming she was taking Tylenol before and it wasn't working, who is to say her experience doesn't matter?  Apparently it's good a preventing migraines, unlike the over the counter alternatives.  Either way, do you really care that much?  

1 hour ago, Dear Reader said:

Not the pharma off on a Pop culture forum :rip:

Taylenol >>>>>

I've heard from multiple people that it's the only thing that works for their migraines… and either way, how does this matter? :rip: Gaga isn't the damn company's CEO, she did promotional work for them. Some of yall are so stupid constantly coming at Gaga any chance you get, no one takes you seriously I promise

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.